Olivia and the Sneak Mission!
89 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of us stood outside the spaceship after Penny just dropped us off. It didn’t look like there was a way to sneak in without alerting Garlax of our presence. This plan will have to be quick then. 

“I’m going to make a way in. Stand back Tiffany.” 

“Wait a minute Olivia. I think I can get us in without breaking anything. Give me a second.” Tiffany started making mirrors above herself. 

She jumped inside the mirror and moved from mirror to mirror till she landed on the glass part of the spaceship. Whatever plan she was using to get inside seemed to work because I couldn’t see her anymore once she jumped inside the glass of the spaceship. I guess I was stuck waiting outside in this freezing blizzard. Garlax better have heating vents or some sort of AC inside his spaceship or this Princess will not hold herself back when it's time for him to face punishments for his crimes. 

Two purple balls of magic rose from my hands. They shot up into the air and dropped on the snow in front of me, summoning two creatures. Conjuring two knights to protect me is only expected, given I'm a princess. Since my ranking for this power was F, I was only allowed to summon 2 servants at most. The first knight held a spear while the other one had an axe. These two should be good enough to handle any threats to me and if they aren’t well, I have many more servants that can take their place. My power told me that these servants were called Waddle Dees.  

They bowed before me and the spaceship’s underside began shaking. It lowered down with a ramp that led to the inside of the spaceship. On top of the steps was Tiffany waving at me with a smile. I tried not to smile back but against Tiffany, my defense was faltering. What kind of princess goes around smiling all the time like some sort of fool? I need to get my act together with her. 

My helpers and I walked up the steps leading into the spaceship. Tiffany held her hands over my helpers while looking at me.  

“Yes?” I questioned, not sure what she wanted. 

“Can I split them into little cuties of my own?” She enlightened me. 

Tiffany’s superpower must not give her a way to attack on her own. I nodded and she grabbed onto the heads of my summons and split them into four each, making eight. They split into 6 different colors not including the originals. 

“Half of you protect her and the other half protect me.” I ordered. 

They nodded and we both were ready to take on any dangers inside this spaceship. I closed the ramp back up and led the way towards the inside. No signs of any robots or aliens so far. Just quietness and empty rooms. The air inside was quite warm though, it made me content choosing to go after Garlax instead of saving the aliens in the mountain. 

Tiffany was obviously straining herself from pulling out her phone and taking selfies all over the spaceship. This girl...  

“Wait until we are finished with Garlax.” I told her. 

She nodded with an excited look on her face as if she couldn’t wait to pull out her phone and post about this spaceship. The phone she has is quite amazing if it could work even outside of Earth. Mine doesn’t have a single bar and not surprisingly, there isn’t any wifi on this planet for me to connect to. At least, I can listen to my music with my ear buds though, don’t need any data for that. 

Our bodies stopped as we heard the sound of loud footsteps in the room in front of us. We carefully walked towards the door with the helpers in front. I pressed the button outside the door to open it and inside were robots standing in front of a pile of gold and other precious metals. 

“INTRUDERS DETECTED!” 

“PROTECT THE METALS!” 

“KILL INTRUDERS!” 

“REPORT TO GARLAX!” 

“REPORTING TO GARLAX!” 

“Knights, get them and don’t hold back. We can’t let Garlax find us so quickly.” I told them. 

The small monsters equipped with spears and axes dashed towards the robots with shocking speed. One moment, they were in front of us and the next they were jumping towards the A-Units. The robots were shockingly frail against the tiny weapons of the monsters. My knight’s axes and spears easily sliced and stabbed through their bodies and limbs. The lack of any weapons present on the robot’s bodies made me wonder. Why even have these bots here defending his treasure if he doesn’t even give them weapons? 

Did he think that no one would possibly find this room or that no one would ever break into his spaceship?  

“Olivia! Look at all this! We will be set for life!” Tiffany said lounging on the pile of gems. 

“As much as I would like to fill my future vault with this, this isn’t ours to take. Remember where they got this from?” I reminded her. 

Her faced that was smiling widely slowly turned into shock. 

“Oh yeah. The little penguins will need this to help get their lives back to normal.” 

“That’s right. Now let’s go deal with Garlax and get that remote for the collars.” 

Tiffany hopped off the pile and walked through the sliced bodies of the robots. We left the room untouched, planning to let the alien penguins take it after we finish everything. Entering back into the hallway, we headed deeper into the ship. We looked all over the ship and my knights dealt with any A-Units we met. Soon enough we finally reached the part of the spaceship where you control it and met with Garlax. 

He sat in a chair that could spin around and faced us with an angry glare. Garlax looked every bit like the alien thug I imagined him to be. His skin was green like slime, his arms were long enough to reach past his legs, and he looked like a human. His glare didn’t intimidate me, I walked forward with my back straight. 

“Give us the remote to free the collars of the aliens.” I ordered while holding out my hand. 

“Who the hell are you brats and how the hell did you get inside my ship?” He grumbled at us. 

“I am someone who has learned of your heinous actions against the innocent aliens on this planet and am here to give judgement as the Princess.” 

“I’m Tiffany! And no cap, you’re being a total jerk.” 

“B-Unit. Get rid of these kids and make sure I never see them again.” He spun around on his chair and faced back towards the wide floating screen. 

“Apprehend that criminal, my knights.” I ordered. 

They dashed forward on my behalf with fearless courage. Garlax didn’t even give them a passing glance as a red beam shot into the summons. Tiffany’s duplicates of my helpers shattered into glass pieces while the originals were knocked back towards us. The sound of metal walking on metal made my eyes look over to see a red glowing robot carrying a large gun. This robot was far different from the rest of the robots I've seen so far. It had more metal on its exterior and looked like a weight-lifter. The tip of the gun was glowing red and I figured that was the gun that just hurt my summons. 

“What should we do Olivia?” Tiffany whispered to me. 

“Don’t worry. My servants can handle something like this just fine. Just stay next to me and enjoy the show.” I smiled. 

My summons got back up and with only a little burn on their skins to show the damage from the laser, they dashed towards the B-Unit. It placed the laser gun on its back and aimed its palms at the creatures. The center of the palms glowed bright red and shot smaller lasers at Axe Dee and Spear Dee. Spear Dee used his spear like gymnast and leaped over the beams while Axe Dee split the beams in half with a chop from his axe. The robot increased its firing speed towards Spear Dee and laser power for Axe Dee.  

Axe Dee couldn’t split the lasers anymore without breaking his axe but it seems that this wasn’t a problem that they needed to worry about. Whenever Axe Dee’s weapon broke, another one just appeared in his hand. The same was for Spear Dee. When he couldn’t avoid the lasers with his agility, he used his spear to swipe or stab at the lasers, deflecting the beams from landing on him. 

The two were slowly getting closer and closer to the B-Unit without taking more injuries. My two knights would be finished with this piece of metal in no time if that’s all it could do. A winner’s smile jumped on my face. Of course, a princess of my standing should have knights capable of something like this. It’s just a tin can that can shoot lasers. How scary is that? 

Axie!” Tiffany cried out in shock. 

My head whipped towards Axe Dee and the B-Unit was shooting a laser beam from its eye at him! He was blocking with his axe but it was slowly cracking against the laser. Spear Dee was held up by the hundreds of lasers shooting towards him out of the robots' hands. It was shooting like 3 laser beams per second and Spear Dee was constantly on the move to dodge. 

Things weren’t looking so good anymore... I guessed Tiffany caught my worried look as she decided to help my summons. She created a mirror in front of Axe Dee and the laser beam was reflected back towards the robot. The laser beam shot a small hole through the chest of the robot and it immediately turned off its eye laser and focused its attention on Tiffany. That small moment where his attention was taken, gave Spear Dee a chance! 

He twirled his spear around like helicopter blades in front of him as he ran towards the B-Unit. Axe Dee used the moment where he was saved and jumped at the robot with a new axe. He chopped into the bot’s chest, causing sparks to fly out. 

“Damage Taken! Energy is failing!” 

Spear Dee arrived as Axe Dee was chopping into the chest of the B-Unit. He jumped up and stabbed down into the forehead of the robot, piercing right through the back of it and causing Garlax to scream out after seeing the scene. The B-Unit's red lights turned off and stopped moving.  

Garlax. Give us the remote to free the aliens.” I commanded as Axe Dee and Spear Dee stood under him with their weapons pointed at him. 

“You think these small fries are enough to deal with me?!” He shot up from his chair and revealed his impressive height. He was as tall as the Prentk we tamed when we arrived to this planet. 

“Rough him up a bit knights.” I told them. 

Spear Dee used the wooden part of his spear to skillfully hit Garlax’s face multiple times. He fell over on the floor from the hits and Axe Dee used the blunt side of his axe to hit against Garlax’s head. Garlax cried out from the pain and held his hand over his head to protect himself. This only caused them to start aiming at other parts of his body and yell out from the pain even more. 

“That’s enough.” I stopped them once he was curled up and whimpering. 

I ordered them to check his pockets and Axe Dee pulled out a device that looked like the teleporter we used to get here. I pocketed that for later and then he pulled out another one but this one was different from the teleporter. This one had words on it and two buttons. Above the left button it read punish and above the right button it read release. I kept this one in my hands because it seemed like this might be the lucky remote, we were looking for.  

Axe Dee searched everything Garlax had on him and besides the teleporter and remote, he didn’t have much else. Only a small gun that I gave to Tiffany. She started fiddling with it as I de-summoned Axe Dee and Spear Dee. In their place, I summoned Chilly the snowman and a big waddle dee. Chilly froze Garlax into an ice cube and Big Dee carried him over his shoulder. This’ll be a safer way of keeping Garlax from hurting anyone. 

“What are we supposed to do now?” Tiffany asked me while turning the dial on the pistol and aiming it at the wall. 

“We’ll put him in the prison Yrek and his people have and then find a way to go home with this teleporter I got from him after freeing all the penguins.” 

“Wait! Let me take a selfie!” 

“Seriously? Right now?” 

“When else are we going to be posing in front of a captured alien criminal!? Come on Olivia, smile!” She pulled me close enough to where our cheeks were touching as she held her phone up. 

Chilly and Big Dee got in the picture as well with us and the frozen Garlax. I couldn’t stop my cheeks from rising even though I tried. With a satisfied giggle, she put her phone away and we started walked back towards the entrance. I hoped that Penny was done already freeing the workers from the mines and didn’t run into trouble. Just to be sure, I was going to send Chilly down the mountain to help out Penny if she was in danger but as soon as we came out of the spaceship, she showed up right in front of us. 

“Penny!” 

“Tiffany! Olivia! I knew you guys could do it!” 

“Hmph. Something like this is nothing.” I responded with a crossing of my arms. 

“Did you guys find the remote?” She asked while landing down in the snow. 

“We don’t know yet. We’ll have to find out when we make it back to the village but Olivia is pretty sure that it’s the right remote.” Tiffany answered for me. 

“Alright let’s go free these innocent people!” She suddenly hugged us and Garlax’s ice cube before taking off down the mountain. 

I de-summoned Chilly and Big Dee so that they wouldn’t feel abandoned as we soared through the sky. It didn’t take long for us to reach the village filled with the penguins. I re-summoned Big Dee and he carried Garlax up in the air by holding his arm up. We walked through the village until we reached the center. The restrained murmurs and the looks of shock and disbelief made me feel nice. Penny stood up front with that stupid goofy smile of hers. It reminded me of Tiffany’s smile in the way that it made my facial muscles loosen and smile along. Not that I wanted to smile. A princess has to be refined and cultured. Something that Penny isn’t in the slightest.  

“We have defeated the evil criminal Garlax! His evil reign has come to an end. Thanks to my two best friends in the whole galaxy who personally took him down! Olivia and Tiffany!”  

The penguins clapped their flippers together and shot blue frosty beams from their horns while thanking us. My cheeks redden without my control. What a shameful look for a princess like myself. 

“Thank you heroes Olivia and Tiffany!” 

“Thank you for saving us!” 

“Thank you for giving us back our freedom!” 

“That’s not all everyone! They also managed to get his remote that controls the collars around your necks! Olivia would you please!?” 

I rolled my eyes and pushed the release button. The collars locked around the necks of all the horned penguins, released and dropped to the ground. The cheers and thanks after doing this beat their last one. Some of them even started crying and bowing down towards me. This type of gratitude felt good. This is the type of bowing royalty deserves. The type of bowing that is done with all their heart. 

“Hero Penny, Hero Tiffany, Princess Olivia... I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for the Trennacs.” Yrek came in front of us with tears running down his eyes. 

“It was no big deal. Doing the right thing is what a hero does.” Penny rubbed her nose with a cheeky smile. 

“Anything to help fam.” Tiffany told him. 

“A princess can’t stand by and watch as injustice is being done right in front of her.” 

“We will deal with Garlax. We will call the DOU to come apprehend him. How did you three arrive on our planet to begin with?” 

“With something that looked like this.” I pulled out the teleporter I got from Garlax. 

“A bhorp is what got you here huh... Do you know how to use that thing to return home?” 

“Nope!” Penny relied. 

“Do I mind if I tinker with it for a second?” He asked me. 

I handed it over to him and he turned it over on the back. He took off the back part and it showed the wiring inside.  

“I just need a sample of your saliva or blood or any DNA signature of yours.” He asked us. 

I was about to give him a strand of my hair but Penny spat directly into the back of the teleporter before I could! 

“Penny! Ew! Why did you do that?!”  

“He said he needed some spit to get us back home.” 

“Yeah but we didn’t need to use spit we could’ve just used a piece of our hair!” 

“It’s just spit Olivia. Quit freaking out so much.” 

“You’re disgusting...” 

She shoved her finger in her mouth and stuck her finger out at me. 

“Don’t you dare...” 

“What’s wrong Olivia? Is the Princess of the Galaxy scared of a little drool?” She inched closer to me while I stepped back. 

“I’m not afraid of such a...” She flicked the spit on her finger towards me. 

“PENNY I SWEAR TO GOD!” I summoned a ball of purple flame that defended me from the spit and saw Penny gargling more spit. 

“IF A SINGLE DRIP OF SPIT TOUCHES ME, I’M GOING TO END YOU PENNY BLOOM!”  

“Time to go home girls!” Tiffany suddenly pulled us close with Penny still having a large wad of spit in her mouth. 

She pressed the button on the Bhorp and we were on that snowy planet no longer.

 

Tell me if you liked this little off planet mini-arc or episode and any suggestions for improvements in the future.

Next chappy we'll be back on Earth and into some wacky Earth hijinks with Penny and maybe friends. I don't think we'll be off planet for a while now that i spent like the first few chapters away from Earth. I have like 0 patience whatsoever and still have issues with pacing. One of my weakest points in writing is slice-of-life type scenarios where there is no action happening or building up. Just characters being themselves.

Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible adventures/missions/skills/perks/planets/characters/aliens and things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.

3