Chapter 10: Absolute Ecstasy (1)
809 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes…it was only but a moment that reason won over because soon it was consumed by the raging irrationality of lust.

John’s arms circled Kate, lifting her up by the ass as he brought her into a frantic kiss. His arms sunk into her supple flesh as he relished in the feeling of her silky smooth skin.

Kate’s chilling eyes lit up and arched in delight, just as she’d thought, it worked! Good baby, I’m all yours. Kate wrapped her arms around John’s neck as pants escaped her lips. She moaned into John’s mouth, both their tongues waged war on the other’s mouth trying to claim victory in a desperate clash of lips.

As their lips continued to dance and collide, John’s right slid up her back and tore at her bra, his fingers fumbling in his haste. The delicate fabric gave way under his persistent, desperate touch, and the hooks began to come undone. Perhaps finding it too slow he grasped it and tore it right off her, tossing it aside, ruining the fabric in his haste.

Kate let out a pleasant yelp of surprise as she felt her chest come unbound, their cherry colored tips stood at attention as if trying to draw John’s gaze. Swallowing hard, John thought, So this is Mom’s…. 

As Kate looked at John, who was looking at her wide-eyed, she felt her face flush as her chest also heated up. Biting her lips, she stared into her boy’s eyes, his haggard breaths blowing against her nipples, causing them to slowly harden. Seeing this, a hundred thoughts swirled within John.

This was what had nursed him for the first few years of his life….these were his mothers breasts! John wasn’t even able to finish his train of thought as he threw Kate onto his bed, immediately pouncing on her sliding between her legs as he latched on to his mother’s erect nipples.

A familiar, almost nostalgic scent overloaded his senses. As he sucked and nibbled on her nipples, Kate clung desperately to her son’s head as she breathed a sigh of relief, her now aching nipples finally getting some relief. She cradled his head with one hand, running her fingers through his soft, almost silky hair, while her other hand desperately sunk into her free breast.

John was broken out of his feeding frenzy by this action, he groaned while shifting on top of Kate, seemingly trying to reposition himself. It was then that Kate felt something hot and hard pressed up against her inner thigh, she looked down to see the tent in John’s pants that was growing rapidly, the poor thin fabric gradually being forced to stretch more and more.

Seeing this, Kate bit her lips and released her breast as she reached down with her slender, soft hand and began to massage John’s crotch, slowly and sensually over the thin fabric that threatened to burst.

Her cold palms felt inexplicably warm as her fingers traced the contours of his heat, eliciting a moan from John. Looking up, she smirked at the sight of her son who was shaking from pure ecstasy as she said, “Is this what you’ve always wanted to put inside mommy? You’re such a bad boy sweety.” John’s mind seemed to short circuit upon hearing this, he stopped frozen at Kate’s words, he had never heard her speak like this.

Quickly breaking out of it though, he ceased sucking and switched to the nipple she was toying with a moment ago.

Kate began to squirm under him as her pants grew quicker, she could feel his tongue tracing the contours of her nipples, flicking them as he sucked, “Mmmm….Oh god!” Feeling her crotch throb, Kate wrapped her legs around John’s as she stroked his head and continued to rub at his fully erect cock.

John released his latch on his mother’s breast and sat up. Now towering above her, he reached for her panties and started pulling them off, feeling the silken fabric cling to her wetness. 

His heart raced as he gently raised her legs, pulling the panties down to her ankle and finally off it revealed her moist and swollen pussy. He couldn't believe the sight before him, his mothers legs were spread wide in front of him, her hair glistened from her flowing nectar. He was utterly captivated by the way her lips were spread wide, as if inviting him in. 

Meanwhile, Kate whose breath grew heavier with anticipation as John finally revealed her sex to the cool night air was fighting the urge to slam her legs shut. Suddenly, a feeling of shame threatened to dominate her, it had been years since she had last been fully exposed to John, the last time when she bathed him. Remembering all this, her face flushed red as she felt her stomach knot up. Right…this was her son…

Not wanting her nerves to get the better of her, she gently grabbed John's hand, pressing it against her vulnerability and whispering, "It's okay, sweetie. You can touch me. I want you to feel how wet I am for you."

John, oblivious to his mother’s current feelings, reached down and held her inner thighs apart, exposing his mother’s cunt completely as he moved his head between her legs.

 Taking a deep breath, he shuddered at her musk, weirdly the scent familiar. Not able to hold himself back any longer, he buried his face in her pussy without hesitation.

Kate’s back arched as she felt John greedily devoured her slit, he lapped from the bottom all the way up to her clit swirling it between his tongue and lips causing her to jerk and gasp.

“Oh God! Pleeeaaasssee!” Kate whined as she gripped the sheets besides her, not bothering to explain what she desperately needed as John's tongue attacked everywhere. She spread her legs further apart as she pushed her hips forward, practically begging for more contact.

With a huff of hot air, he buried his face deeper into his mother, savoring the taste of her sapphire nectar. His tongue moved to her trying to open her up, forcing his way in as far as he could, his tongue slithered and bent like a serpent.

Kate's breaths became more labored, her hips bucking gently against John's face as he lapped up her juices. Her hands tangled in his hair, gripping it for support as she succumbed to the ecstasy closing her eyes shut. 

John moved up to her pearl sucking and pulling on it a little roughly. Holding the hood between his lips, he skillfully teased his mother’s clit with the tip of his tongue. Feeling this, Kate’s eyes shot open as she sat up her abdominal muscles clenching and released as she fell back into the bed whining and squirming.

Her son seemed to know just where to touch, just where to suck, just where to lick, and every sensation sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Kate's breaths became shallow, her back arched as she felt the pressure building deep within her. She could feel her orgasm growing, almost inevitable.

Her hips began swaying back and forth in a wavy, flowing motion as she bucked against him. With a low, guttural growl, John's tongue delved deep into Kate's core, seeking out the very essence of her passion. He swirled and licked, sucking and slurping, his mouth devouring her like a ravenous beast who’s tongue seemingly followed her rhythm. And Kate's body responded in kind, her hips bucking wildly as grinded her cunt against his chin eagerly as he continued to suck on her clit, deep in concentration. “Oh fuck, yeah…yeah, dont stop baby. Keep doing that…keep doing what you’re doing.”

Her thighs clamped shut around his head while her hands pushed and pulled at his head as drool ran down her chin. Not being able to bear the overstimulation she pulled John away, his mouth making a ‘pop’ sound as he no longer suctioned on her cunt.

With a little bit of reason returning to her clouded eyes Kate tried to calm her haggard breathing. It was then though that John latched back on strongly, giving one last firm, insistent flick at her clit that pushed its hood back off. 

It was as if Kate’s legs malfunctioned, her legs spasmed as her hips shook, no longer caring, she grabbed at her son’s silky hair forcing his mouth back around her pussy, “Ughhh…yeesssss fuck fuck fuuuuuck,” as Kate screamed through her orgasm John kept going, not giving her a chance to come off it.

His tongue swung side to side as if strumming her clit, hitting her lips along the way. “Joooohn! Sweety…plea-baby!…oh fuck!” Kate pleaded with him in a low, slow voice whilst moaning his name, not able to form proper words, this seemed to only encourage him though. Her breath caught in her throat as another wave of pleasure threatened to consume her.

Her stomach tensed back up as she felt another orgasm building within her, this one stronger and more intense than the last. Kate's throaty, loud cries echoed around the room, her body writhing in pleasure again under his skillful tongue.

Sensing the inevitable climax, Kate begged, "I'm going to come, John. Please, don't stop. Don't stop!" Kate sang for John in a way he had never heard before; her feminine sighs, her pleading whimpers, her desperate moans. Even as her nails dug into his hair, even as she tried to hold on to her sanity John did not stop. 

“F-fingersss, fingers baby!” Hearing his mother’s desperate screams he happily obliged, he was a filial son after all. John quickly removed his right hand from her thighs as he ran his finger up and down her slick, wet cunt, easily drenching them. Satisfied, he plunged them deep into her scorching pussy, feeling her walls constrict against him. He continued sucking on her clit as her mercilessly ravaged her cunt. The combination of senses finally sending her over the precipice into the abyss as her mind blanked. Kate felt the wave of ecstasy crashing down upon her, her body bucking uncontrollably, muscles clenching tightly as she came around her son's fingers as he held them as deeply as he could.

With a sigh, Kate rode out her orgasm, she felt John wiggling his finger inside of her as if exploring her inner area, she could feel herself clamping down hard as she ached for more.

Im going to bed, fuck. It's 7 am! This should've been around 3k words but sorry, wait till monday please. Anyway hope you all enjoyed, i got sick, fever hit, and now i feel like shit and am forcing myself to write at this point, hope it didnt affect it too much. Oh also check out my patreon, why not join for free too, i posted some pics of what the three would look like if you all are interested

Walk it off! next chapter! ASAP!
  • Nah it's cool get well bro. Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Get up and work you lazy hoe! Votes: 3 17.6%
Total voters: 17
15