Chapter 13: Absolute Ecstasy (4)
569 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“John! Sto-mmmg” Kate’s words were cut short as John pressed his lips against hers in a scorching kiss, sealing her mouth. Her mind raced with conflicting emotions as John’s lips moved urgently against hers, it told her to push him away, to protest, to remind him of what he just said.

But as she felt his hard, muscular body atop her, she found herself unable to resist. John’s kiss had ignited a fire within her. As Kate gazed at her son’s face, which was so close to her own—much closer than a mother and son should be—she could feel her mental resistance waning.

I…need to stop him… she thought, but her body had other plans.

“Don’t resist Mom, it’s okay. I want this, and you do too.” John panted into Kate’s mouth, which drew a disgruntled groan from his mother.

Despite this, she locked her hands around his back, her fingers clawing at it with a fierce intensity. From above, it would be hard to discern whether she was trying to pull him off or was pulling him in deeper to reciprocate the scorching kiss. As John’s hand reached up, fondling her breast, each touch felt like a searing heat, as if it aimed to melt away whatever resistance she had shown just moments ago.

The taste of him was familiar yet electrifying, sending shivers down her spine and awakening a hunger she had tried to bury. With a soft gasp, Kate melted into the kiss, her hands tentatively reaching up to tangle in his hair. The world around them faded away, leaving only the heat of their bodies pressed close together in the dimly lit room.

As if finding it insufficient though, she felt her boy press harder against her, sucking at her lips furiously. When John deepened the kiss, his tongue seeking entrance to explore every corner of her mouth, Kate’s resolve wavered further.

His touch was both gentle and demanding, coaxing her body to respond in ways she had long forbidden herself. As their kisses grew more urgent and desperate, she felt his cock pressed firmly up against her cunt, causing a wave of desire to crash over her which made her pussy pulse with need.

Despite her initial hesitance, Kate found herself melting into the kiss, yielding to the overwhelming passion that consumed them both. John’s hands roamed freely over her body, sending shivers down her spine and causing her to gasp for air. In a moment of surrender, Kate wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer as their lips moved together in a perfect rhythm.

As their kiss deepened, a primal instinct took over, driving them both toward an undeniable need for more. John tried to break the kiss, but Kate stubbornly held on, having lost herself to desire.

John however grabbed her by the throat, forcefully pushing her off him as he moved to pin her hands above her head.

With Kate subdued, John hovered over her taking in her current look. Kate’s hair was disheveled and sprawled about the pillow, her chest rose and fell rapidly as her sweaty skin glimmered under the dim light.

John swallowed hard, her messy state did nothing to diminish her beauty, instead adding a sexy, almost primal allure to her. His dick pulsed with need right against her soaked cunt.

Slowly, he began rubbing it back and forth, completely glazing the underside of it with her juices as the sheets below them became damp. Kate began rocking her hips forward, the aching at the core of her being making it impossible to keep still.

She bit her lips and struggled in his grip, a defiant look appearing in her eyes, or maybe one of urgency? Kate was as ready as she’d ever be, to her slight embarrassment, still, she eagerly waited for him.

Their eyes locked in a silent agreement, both knowing what was about to happen. No words were exchanged, they both knew that this was wrong. John now knew she wanted it, and Kate hoped that he really wanted this too. She bit her lips and looked at her son pleadingly, despite being his mother, the one with authority over him, she knew she held no power here.

With her body having betrayed her and now subdued, she felt even her will being twisted and overpowered, bent and warped completely to his in absolute submission. What else could she do? She was so overwhelmed that if he asked her to be his slave she would in a heartbeat, she was so overwhelmed with need that she couldn’t act otherwise.

With eyes that spoke she was ready, practically begging for him to just do it, her hips shook in frustration. John, however, just looked at her with a satisfied smirk, continuing to grind his cock against her. Kate grunted and moaned as he pulled back, sawing against her wet pussy, slowly increasing his speed.

Still smirking, his icy blue eyes studied her, having seemingly found a weakness to exploit: It was a look she recognized, one that sent shivers down her spine as nostalgia rushed in.

This was the same look of that blasted man, of the person she dearly missed. As she looked into John’s face, she could now see traces of his father whereas she usually saw herself. All of this just added to her urgency. She wished she could play with herself right now at least, to torment her clit, but he wouldn’t allow it.

She had an idea though, ultimately John was John, not his dad. He was her son, she knew if she begged he’d cave, so she did just that.

“Baby…do it please? Mommy wants you. Please don’t…” As a look of hurt and pleading appeared on her face, John felt his heart filled with guilt. Admittedly, his sadistic tendencies had reared their ugly head, but directed at his own mother? Then again, they were doing un-motherly and son things anyway, for all the hurt she had given him hurting her a bit was justified, right?

John could tell what she was doing, which just further angered him, because of that he his waist and lined his dick up to her entrance, which elicited more eager shaking of Kate’s hips. His hips started to move forward, the tip of his throbbing, hard member pressing into her, causing her to gasp and moan in anticipation. The sounds of their heavy breathing and the wetness of her arousal filled the room.

It was at this moment though that regret filled her. As Kate’s eyes widened in realization, she felt the sheer size of him and took a deep breath, attempting to prepare herself for the imminent invasion, her insides quivering with anticipation as she spoke in urgent gasps, “W-WAIT! Slowly baby, slow! Please!”

John, seemingly having not heard her, pushed on urgently. The powerfulness of his body and the intensity of his desire for her made her ache for him badly. The sight of her son’s large, veiled cock slowly pushing its way into her was intimidating, it filled her with both fear and excitement, as she wondered what it would feel like to have him fully inside her.

The room seemed to shimmer with an almost otherworldly light, highlights dancing off the sweat-slicked skin of their bodies. Time seemed to slow down as he pushed forward, the head of his cock now inches into her tight, wet walls. Kate could feel the warmth of his body against hers, and she trembled as the large bulbous head of his penis finally fully breached her, or so she thought anyway.

When Kate felt John still pushing into her, panic finally settled in as a mix of both pain and pleasure coursed through her body, she gasped “Oh fuck! You little ginger-headed bastard! I said SLOW!”

“Shut the fuck up and take it you sloppy slut! You gave birth before so don’t be a bitch,” John growled beside her ear as he caressed her hair with one hand while holding her leg open with the next, pressing himself deeper and deeper into her. He could feel the resistance of her muscles, clenching and un-clenching around him, struggling to accommodate his girth.

Kate was genuinely afraid, she felt so small and laid out in front of him, still though, she wanted him, she really wanted him. Kate reminded herself that her pussy was a muscle, it was made to stretch, she could do this!

As John went deeper and deeper she could feel her heart pulsing everywhere, in her fingertips, her pussy, and even her temples. Next, she felt her opening completely gliding right over the thickest part as she sucked air through her teeth, wincing as she wrapped her now free hands around his back in an embrace.

It was a weird sensation for her, she felt herself being opened up more than ever but it ached differently. She couldn’t describe it, not a sting or even a burn, it hurt but she wanted more.

As if to answer her prayer, John's hips shook as he thrust into her completely burying himself to the hilt.

“Ho—oh no no, god!” Kate's eyelids fluttered and her hips went weak as she felt him jammed up against her most sensitive spot. John’s sudden movement made her gasp and tense up as she began cumming. Her walls clamped onto him as if to wring the cum from his swollen dick.

Whimpering at the aches, the orgasm made her walls twitch and constrict. As John began to move, she could feel him so perfectly as her walls clung to him, sucking him back in every time he pulled away.

“Oh…Oh fuck…“ Feeling her wet, tight grip, John gasped and lay there buried to the hilt in his mother’s embrace. But soon with the urging of Kate, he began to rock his hips slowly.

And soon, the room was filled with the audible echo of their skin slapping together. His thrusts were slow and deliberate, savoring every inch of her tight, warm, wetness. As for Kate, her nostrils flared and gasps escaped her lips with each thrust, “Ohh, ahh, ahh!”

Truthfully, it was painful for her, a foreign appendage filled her, but at the same time it was the hottest, dirtiest feeling she ever felt, she took her son all the way inside! She had never felt this full in her life before. She felt her walls twitching every second around him, trying to both desperately wring him dry and adjust to him.

She felt oddly vulnerable and exposed like this, her eyes clamped shut tight as she tried to hold back her tears. Oh, how she had missed this, she missed the close connection that she had with him, one only a mother could feel for her son. It was taboo, it was forbidden, but to her, it was the most natural thing in the world.

As he continued to thrust into her, his entire length shiny and slick now, his hands roamed over her body, caressing her exposed skin, helping her to keep from losing herself in the passionate haze. This was bad. It was a dangerous game they were playing, he knew that but he couldn’t stop. He needed her just as much as she needed him.

Their breaths were labored, their bodies shiny with sweat, their skin glistening under the dim light that illuminated the room. The air was thick with the scent of lust and passion, their bodies intertwined into a sweaty, tangled mess as they trembled and shook from pleasure.

Kate’s heart was pounding against her chest, echoing in her ears like the rhythm of a primal drum. Her senses were heightened, every touch, every movement, every sound felt more intense than her wildest dreams.

“Ahhh, mmmmng. Take your time. We’ve only just begun, sweety.” She purred into his ear as she tried to contain a giggle, a satisfied smirk finding its way onto her face as she buried her face into his chest.

Her body shook under John’s relentless onslaught like a dingy in the middle of a storm. Gently, she lowered her head and took one of his nipples into her mouth, suckling it teasingly before moving on to the other. He sighed heavily, his dick pulsing as he felt his orgasm building. He wanted this moment to last forever but it just was not going to happen, Kate was no ordinary woman; she had an enigmatic aura that seemed to seep into every pore of his being.

“You wanna cum? You wanna cum, right? It’s okay, cum for Mama, do it, baby!” She demanded, her voice cutting through the slick, soppy sounds of her pussy being churned, split in half. John wanted to ask her if she was sure, but he was already past the point of no return.

He grunted and plunged into Kate hard causing her to scream. As his hands gripped the sheet beside her head he let out a string of moans against her neck, his breath scorching and heavy. Kate felt him bump her cervix as he ground his cum into it, driving her wild. “Mmmm, that’s it. Let go, cum for Mama,” She screamed in absolute ecstasy, her body shaking under his as she welcomed her second orgasm.

hope you guys liked it. Was the build-up worth it? Well some bad news, I'm fucked. I've been ignoring a project for two months now and it's due in a few days, you'd think I'd be smart and do a little every few days right? Nah, I never claimed to be smart, nor make good life decisions lol, watch me make the greatest comeback in history (or fail horribly) Anyway, I'm sorry in advance that I won't be able to get any chapters out this week, ill see if I can sneak at least one in the middle of the week though, so until then ig, don't forget to leave a like and maybe a comment.

You guys think i'll finish two months worth of work in a couple days?
  • Nah you cooked bro Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Just make sure you continue writing Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Good luck... Votes: 9 37.5%
Total voters: 24
18