Chapter 21 – Plans Fall Apart
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Agatha and Lenka were silent, only holding weapons in their hands. Their level was just at an undesirable level.

The problem was, they still couldn't overcome the monsters that were destroying their civilization indirectly. Cevethrone in front of their eyes is still difficult for them even though they are at a mediocre level.

The look in Hestia's eyes couldn't be fooled. From her expression alone, the girl didn't want to doubt their potential. The hesitation in that action was not enough to raise their level.

That was why Hestia was busier to find a suitable Quest for them. Hestia thought Zanka would follow the girl's plan without any doubts at all.

“How do we get that monster down as soon as possible? I want to teach that monster a lesson for destroying a building that could serve as a refuge.”

Only Lenka and Agatha remained who had not responded at all. They still haven't given their best chances.

It seemed that it was enough for them as the best course of action to take the risk to get out of the stalemate that had occurred during the previous few days.

They have to get out of the pressure in their way so that they can survive and can increase their level with the skills that have been trained.

Finally, Agatha relented, a bowing motion as if her ego had been crushed by Hestia's soft voice. The tall and black man didn't want to disappoint Hestia under any circumstances.

The Cevethrone turned around again and saw them as prey, wanting to rush to catch up to them and wanting sweetly devour the monsters.

“What's the plan?! We don't have time to think anymore." Agatha shouted, still preparing to aim her arrow at the Cevethrone.

She thought for a while, turning to Lenka who was still lost in thought from yesterday's events. Hestia still had a lot to do with Lenka on other considerations.

"Lenka. You distract that Cevethrone! Then, you two come with me! Now!" Hestia turned around and pointed at Lenka in Hestia's scheme.

After that, Hestia turned around and started running using both her hands to speed up her running direction.

Hestia runs a lot on the weekends, it shouldn't be a big deal as she's often a good spearhead.

Quickly, Zanka and Agatha immediately followed Hestia's footsteps and left Lenka alone, letting the young man take on the Cevethrone in a one-on-one duel.

Lenka bounced back after a hard struggle and wanted to prove that she could still do the best for Hestia.

The young man turned a sword into an effective rifle to beat the enemy quickly. He made sure that he could perform to the best of his ability.

There is a button that is used to open fire, direct focus at high speed, and support Lenka's offensive operations.

Now, Lenka's one shot is fired well, trying to get the Cevethrone to get hit even though it hasn't had any effect yet.

Sure enough, the monster was provoked by Lenka's attack, instantly turning to the target that aimed the bullet attack at the monster.

The Cevethrone immediately moved its body, the monster's eyes locked on the target, and considered Lenka its worst enemy.

Quickly, Lenka had to mount a stance and wield the sword with both swords, immediately running at high speed.

The monster's legs advanced, lifted into the air, and immediately waited for Lenka to attack. Lenka jumped off the ground and was able to get past Cevethrone's sharp jab and legs.

However, Lenka was too weak, making a good easy target. Lenka's sword isn't good enough to penetrate Cevethrone's defenses aggressively.

Cevethrone's eyes focused on Lenka, using his other foot to kick Lenka with a hard swing.

Lenka bounced back far away, instead, Cevethrone turned all his legs towards Lenka, approached the young man, and wanted to give an absolute attack and kill the young man with sharp legs.

That violent swing from Cevethrone spoils the plans indirectly, nothing is more important regarding the state of Lenka that Cevethrone's power has always held with the siege.

Agatha was listening to Lenka from afar, using the binoculars placed in the boy's eyes and checking the situation from the outside with a pair of binoculars.

The result is unsatisfactory and anger just appears. Meanwhile, Hestia and Zanka had already set up a trap, using a hole dug deep to trap the monsters from below.

This is also so that they can attack the monster in a planned manner and can trouble Cevethrone with their abilities.

This was what Hestia had planned so that they could get the points they wanted.

“What did that bastard do? Supposedly, he brought the monster here, not to force himself to fight with a bad capacity.”

Hestia was just waiting for the right time, hiding beside Agatha and wanting

The expression Hestia gave off was not far from serious, wanting to raise their ranks, let alone Lenka who was trapped in Level F.

To some, Level F was a very bad Level, worse than hell itself. If it falls to that level, then that person cannot be repaired.

"Stay cool! We should not rush when faced with various problems. Just wait."

Agatha just made a face without giving full confidence, still focused on putting binoculars in her eyes.

As a result, nothing happened. Within his vision, Lenka was still blown into the air 4 meters long and still insisted on fighting Cevethrone's head uselessly.

Lenka got back up from the fall and was still running towards Cevethrone and drew her sword while screaming. Totally useless and of no use at all.

Agatha couldn't hold it in any longer, was fed up with what had happened to her, didn't want to put an end to a failed plan, and needed a backup before it was too late.

He immediately opened the binoculars and immediately took out a bow, rushing out of hiding accompanied by Hestia.

Hestia turned her gaze and turned to Agatha who wanted to end quickly and not waste much time.

"Wait! Where are you going?! Why do you want to go?” Hestia asked, wanting to ask Agatha something,

Agatha stood up and kept the binoculars at the back. It can be reused if needed.

“I'm sick of what this idiot is doing. I have to tell him to back off right now.”

“But, we have to…” Hestia raised her voice, half-noisy, and tried to be persuasive to Agatha, but was cut short.

"There's no need to wait! I'm still going right now." Agatha remained firm and firm in her stance, left hiding, and headed straight for Lenka.

For the first time, this conflict had been going on for quite some time and had slowly undermined Hestia's plans, only Zanka was ready to take her place.

0