Chapter 1
136 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Are you ready for this?” Miklai said to Retan. There was a big grin on his face. They walked up the steps to Hagur Floren’s villa. Its big stone pillars greeted their eyes as they ascended. Floren’s villa was up on a hill and looked down on the city of Garu.

Yes,” Retan said with his own grin. They were both venturing to Floren’s villa for an evening of fun and debauchery. They had heard tales of Floren’s succulent and pleasurable slaves. Many men and women had left Floren’s villa with stories of how well satisfied they were. Both Miklai and Retan had heard countless times from Jigor about his experiences at Floren’s villa.

The women there will do anything that you desire,” Jigor had told them one night. “Nothing is restricted.”

What are the women like?” Miklai asked eagerly.

They are like goddesses. Soft and comely. Your cock will rise from first greeting,” Jigor said with a grin. “You will want to fuck every one of them. I sure tried to.”


Retan laughed. “Yes, you sure would.”

Jigor was a man of great appetite who had sampled whores and slave girls from all of their war campaigns throughout the world. He loved women just as much as he loved war. He could always be found at a brothel or pleasure villa after a day’s battle. Retan was impressed by his comrade’s ability to fuck women after hours in a battle.

Are there fairies there?” Miklai asked Jigor with excited eyes. Retan almost laughed at his good friend. Miklai had always been fascinated with fairy women ever since he and Retan were told a story about how sweet and warm their cunnies were from an older boy when they both were young lads. The boy had told them how fairy cunny made your cock feel like it was swimming in warm water. It was that wet and pleasurable to the cock.


The boy had also told him how fairy women could suck the soul of a man through his cock. Their mouths performed magic on a cock and could empty a man of both his seed and his soul. When Miklai had heard that, he made a vow to experience a fairy woman before he died. It had been many years to no avail but Miklai still sought out fairy women no matter where they ventured to.

Jigor grinned at Miklai. “You want some fairy cunny, eh? I don’t remember seeing any fairies there but there are elven women and human women.”

What are elven women like?” Retan asked Jigor. He had never tasted an elven woman before and was intrigued.

Jigor’s face brightened and he let out a warm sigh. “They are magnificent, lad. Their cunnies will make your cock empty its seed as soon as you enter them. It is like fucking the clouds that is how soft and wonderful their cunnies are. I am not ashamed to admit that I have spilled my seed as soon as I have entered an elven woman’s cunt on many occasions but I always go back for another round.”

Both Miklai and Retan made plans to go to Floren’s villa after this conversation with Jigor. They had just finished putting an end to a rebellion near Garu and rode to Floren’s villa immediately after. Miklai prayed to the gods that a fairy woman would be there. Retan wanted to see the elven women.

They arrived at the door of Floren’s villa and knocked upon it. Miklai and Retan looked at each other in excitement. The door opened and a lovely buxom woman dressed in a tunic greeted them. She was as white as alabaster and had lovely green eyes that looked at them warmly.

Welcome to Master Floren’s villa, what may I do for you gentlemen?” She said in a wonderful voice.

Good Day. We would like to spend the evening here and try your wares,” Miklai said.

The slave woman smiled. “Please enter.”

Miklai and Retan entered and their jaws dropped as they looked around at the beautiful scene before them. There was a large fountain in the middle of the room where water flowed constantly. Large green plants surrounded the fountain. Gold statues of naked men and women stood near the fountain.

Retan looked closely at a gold statue of a woman as her breasts were abnormally large. He went closer to it and the statue moved. It was a real woman! She smiled at him and Retan looked at her in amazement. His cock sprung up and throbbed as he looked at her huge breasts.

Do you like our golden statues, gentlemen?” Retan heard from behind him. An older man in a gold tunic approached. He had short gray hair on his head and a large smile on his face. He was thin but had muscular arms for a man of his age.

Yes, I am amazed at their appearance,” Retan said.

I am happy to hear that. My name is Hagur Floren and this is my villa,” The old man said. “Is it both your first time here?”

Retan and Miklai nodded. Retan was still amazed by the large-breasted woman. He wanted to bite into those breasts. They were literally the biggest he had ever seen. His cock was throbbing like crazy.

Let me show you our excellent wares. We have both men and women for wherever your taste may lie,” Floren said with a smile.

Only women, please,” Miklai said. His eyes were on the woman who had greeted them at the door. She smiled warmly at him.

Excellent. Let us step this way,” Floren said as he led them down a hall to a room where five scantily clad women were. Some were sitting on gold couches while others leaned next to golden pillars.

Both Miklai and Retan’s eyes widened as they looked at the women. They were all of different races and very beautiful. A lovely young elven woman caught Retan’s eye. She was blond with gray eyes and a petite figure. Her nipples could be seen through her tonic. Retan stared at her with lust building in his loins. She looked back at him with a smile.

Please choose from our fine selection,” Floren said. “I promise that you will not be disappointed by whomever you choose.”

Retan looked at the women in total but he knew that the elven woman was who he desired. Her beautiful face and light brown skin made his cock grow in excitement. The other women were all equally beautiful. There was a dark-skinned woman with big breasts that strained against her tunic. Retan also desired her but wanted the elven woman more. He turned to her and stepped towards her.

I would like her,” Retan said.

A fine choice,” Floren said. “How about you, young man?”

Miklai looked at the women in excitement then turned to the woman that had greeted them at the door. “I would like her,” he said to Floren.

Another fine choice,” Floren said. “Beata and Gyla, please show him to your chambers.”

Yes, my lord,” The two women said. The Elven woman grabbed Retan’s hand and led him down a hallway to a room. There was a small spring that flowed through it and many plants that lined the room. A large bed with gold sheets sat in the center of the room.

What is your name, master?” The elven woman asked him.

Retan. What is yours?”

Gyla.” She led Retan to the bed and gently sat him down. She then stood back and her tunic fell instantly. Retan looked at her amazing body in desire. She had large breasts with very pink nipples. Her cunny had a mound of blond hair above it. She looked at him with a smile on her face then stepped towards him.

Her hands quickly took off his clothes. She looked at his hard cock in surprise. “You are well endowed, master.”

Retan grinned. “Thank you.”

He pulled her to him and kissed her. Her lips were soft and her mouth was sweet. His hands moved all over her body as he kissed her. He cupped her breasts and ass. His hard cock twitched in excitement.

She kissed him back and they fell into the bed. Gyla was on top of him and he kissed her deeply. His lips moved to her ears and he kissed them including the pointy tips of them. He felt Gyla’s hand on his cock as she stroked it slowly. She kissed his hard broad chest then his abdomen. Retan was excited as he looked at her. She took his cock into his mouth and began to suck it.

Retan let out a deep growl from the pleasure. Gyla’s mouth was unlike any other woman’s mouth that he had ever experienced before. Her tongue glided all over his shaft and the tip of his cock. He watched her as she took his cock deep into her mouth. She sucked his cock very slowly as if teasing him. Retan’s lust for her grew with every passing second.

Gyla then rose and mounted him. She looked at him as she guided his hard cock into her cunny. Retan let out a moan as the pleasure of her cunny blinded him. It was intense and his cock felt like it was going to spill its seed. He fought to control the pleasure as he did not want to let it out yet.

Do you enjoy my cunt, master?” Gyla asked him with a smile. Her lovely face looked down at him. Retan stared at her face and then at her full breasts.

Yes,” he moaned.

Gyla began to ride his hard cock as Retan looked up at her. She began to moan as she moved up and down on his throbbing cock. Retan gritted his teeth as he fought to keep his hot seed at bay. Gyla’s cunny was unlike any cunny he had felt before. It seemed to bring forth many pleasurable sensations that he had never experienced before. It was blinding in its intensity.

Retan gripped her hips and began to pound into her. Gyla started to moan even louder which fueled Retan’s desire. He quickly turned her over and put Gyla into a doggy position. He needed to unleash his lust for her in his favorite position.

He entered her warm and wet cunny quickly and had to fight to not cum. He held her hips and fucked her hard and fast. Gyla bounced against him rapidly. He looked down at her lovely round ass as he fucked her. He moved one of his hands to her hair and pulled it. Gyla let out a gasp of delight as he pulled her hair. His cock pounded even faster into her.

Retan let out a howl of pleasure as he spilt his seed into Gyla. A flash of white light blinded his vision and many pleasurable sensations coursed throughout his body. He felt like he had died and risen into the heavens. All he could see was white.

His seed still spurted out into Gyla’s cunny as he moaned. Gyla was also moaning and still moving her ass back against his cumming cock. It felt like an eternity before Retan’s orgasm ended. The white light dimmed and he was able to regain his vision. He was still moaning and breathing hard from the intensity of his pleasure. He slowly withdrew his cock from Gyla’s cunny and he swore he saw sparkles of light on his cock. Her juices on his cock seemed to radiate light.

Retan collapsed on the side of her as he fought to regain his breath. Gyla was also breathing hard. She turned to him with a warm smile on her face. Retan looked at her and slowly moved some of her hair behind her ear.

Was I to your satisfaction, master?” Gyla asked him with a smile.

Retan laughed at the silly question.

0