Index of Terms and FAQs
465 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Info chapter

Here’s an info chapter for those guys who don’t know some terms, as well as the way I envision the power and abilities working in this combined world.

Yoruichi got sent through a prototype of Kisuke trying to remake the Garaganta. He only thought that the island that Yoruichi got plopped on was some random island out in the ocean somewhere. He definitely did not know or expect it to be another dimension entirely and won’t until he comes to check on Yoruichi in 2 years.

Yoruichi appears in one Piece right around when ace leaves on his 17th birthday. She will end up going back to the Bleach world, in around 6-7 years. The reason I said 2 years up above is because of time dilation between dimensions. One piece goes around 3x faster than Bleach. (random number I made up to sound reasonable then did 3rd grade math to make it make sense)

While she is in the one-piece world, Yoruichi will not be getting a devil fruit. Wasn’t even in the considerations for this story.  

Some terms.

Haki: I have already mentioned this multiple times in the few chapters before this, but Yoruichi is curious about the “black stuff” Garp has been using to hit and take hits. For any non-one-piece watchers, this black stuff is called Haki. It only shows up in the second half of the grand line, after the timeskip in the show. I view Garp as the epitome of Armament Haki. IMO, he is the best at it in the series, hands down, no question. That’s not to say he isn’t great with Observation, but he def isn’t to the level like Shanks or Katakuri. He can see into the future like one second max. Long enough to see some things, but not long enough to really react to people as fast as Yoruichi is.

I view Haki as the manifestation of one’s soul, through the willpower of man. It is literally Reiatsu that is forced through the human body into a manifestation of some sort, whether it be Conquerors, Armament, or Observation.

Think of it like trying to force water through a mostly clogged drain. Yeah, you get water, but not as much as if there was no clog (i.e body). This is also why everyone can see Yoruichi, because in the One-Piece world, everyone has the potential for Haki. It’s inside them, allowing them to use it subconsciously just enough to see spirits like Yoruichi.

Yoruichi’s captain level reiryoku levels are dense enough that the average person can still hit her. Even a any seated officer’s reiryoku levels are dense enough to get hit like they had a physical body. It’s the interaction between the large amounts of reiryoku these guys give off, plus the meagre amount of Haki the average person has that is only internal and cant manifest at all. It’s a completely subconscious reaction, like the brain filtering out things it doesn’t need.

Marines: For our non-one-piece watchers/readers, these are the military of the one-piece world. They are the arm of the world government to put control on the world, and they have for 800 years. (bit over 2x Yoruichi has been alive at this point. I put her at around 380 years old, with her leaving soul society around her 300th year.) Garp is a part of them, as a vice admiral.

Marine Rankings:

Looking at the fandom page, theres a lot of rankings. I aint gonna use em all. I couldn’t keep track of whos what. Heres my simplified list from the head honcho down.

Fleet Admiral (leader and manager of the marines) (Currently in my story: Sengoku)

Admirals AKA Celestial Dragon’s personal dogs They oversee major operations, as well as go for big bounties. Theyre the nuclear weapons of the world. (From what I understand, there are and only ever will be three of them. If you know why pls comment, cuz I got no idea why)

Vice Admiral They are the ones that actually do the most. Vice Admirals sit at the head of the various bases in the Grand Line. They control and monitor the areas around their bases. (This is where Garp is at, though I would put him At Sengoku’s (Fleet Admiral) level.) if you cant tell, garp is one of my favorite characters in one piece.

Rear Admiral (First step of the Admirality, These guys I see working directly under Sengoku or an admiral, in the base at Marineford controlling the Logistics, Food, Shipwrights, hospitals, etc of their area)

Commodore These guys are the commanders of the bases in the blues.

Captain, They work with whatever base commander they are stationed with, whether they be at Marineford itself, or any other base, to patrol the sea, and catch pirates. Anyone who has their own ship must be a Captain. (The only exception to this is When a Captain is in the East Blue, they get put in charge of bases, cuz the WG doesn’t see the point of wasting manpower for the weakest sea)

Lieutenant These guys are the next rank. They are the rank the Mates of a ship hold, such as the First Mate, Second Mate, or Third Mate, etc. The Mates, besides the First Mate, are positions held by the heads of the “departments” of the ship so to speak. Like the Rear Admirals manage the overall logistics of the Marines, the Lieutenants are the ones that manage them on a per ship basis. This would include the Treasurer, head: Cook, Shipwright, Master Gunner, Scientist, Custodian

Ensign Lowest Rank of Commissioned Officer. Given to solders of Merit, battle strength, tactial ability, etc.

Petty Officer These guys oversee the lowest ranks. They are the first rank where the soldiers are allowed to wear other clothes other than the uniform.

Seaman The grunts. From First Class to Apprentice, to Recruit, these guys only age out of this when they are deemed by their assigned Ensign to be ready for officer duty. Most never make it past First Class

Auxiliary ranks

Base Commander Assigned to a commander of a Marine Base

Instructor Assigned to the instructor or trainer in charge of training and making sure the marines are up to snuff. Could be anyone from Zephyr, to some random nobody on a ship.

Cook, Scientist, Shipwright, Doctor, Custodian I sure as shit hope I don’t need to explain what these guys do.

 

Now onto the other calssifications

World Government Governemental body of the world. “supposedly” the 180 countries that make up the body that govern it, but its bull and shit. The world government is led by the 5 Elder Stars, and (spoiler) Im (spoiler end)

Elder Stars

They are the 5 Celestial Dragons that Im has decided can actually be competent and ‘rule’

Celestial Dragons

Noblemen descendants of the first 20 founding countries (rlly 19, cuz the nefertaris never went to the holy land with the rest). If you don’t know what they are, think the worst cultivation, Xanxia type young master you can possibly think of, and then dial it to like 500 out 10. They can call any of the admirals at any point, call a buster call, pretty much do whatever they want, whenever they want with no repercussions.

Yonko

The Four Emperors. Essentially the 4 strongest Pirate crews that hold dominion over multiple territories in the New World.

Shichibukai

The Seven Warlords. They are World Government sponsored pirates, and there are 7 of them. Them, the Yonko, and the Maines make up the Three Powers of the world.

Revolutionaries Theyre revolutionaries that wanna overthrow the world government. Simple.

 

Bleach Terms

Reiatsu

Spirtual Pressure. Acts conquerors haki. Greater control allows for finer things, which is something the One Piece world natives cant achieve, due to their physical bodies. Also in this fic used to dense up the Reiryoku of Yoruichi’s body.

Reiryoku

Spiritual Power. Literally the particles that make up Haki, yoruichi’s body, and the Soul Society itself. The levels for the One Piece world are in between the Bleach Canon’s Material world, and the Soul Society. This means Yoruichi can walk on water, or do her own version of geppo.

Reikaku

Spiritual Sense. All spirits use it in part to see cuz they don’t got eyes technically. This means that people at the captain level are real good at using it, especially Yoruichi, as the captain of the stealth force. Gotta know how to sense your target, or hide yourself.

Zanjutsu

Way of the sword. Weapon arts.

Hakuda Hand to hand combat fighting.

Hohou

Movement arts, dodging, etc.

Kido

Spells and magic and shit. This one has three types: Kaido way of healing, Hado way of destruction, Bakudo way of binding

 

That’s All I got for an index of sorts, let me know if I missed anything!

15