The Assassin Nicknamed Izanami (part 1)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She walks into a desert alley, her long black hair swaying in her wake. Her high heels make little to no noise as she strolls toward her destination. Then, without warning, she stops. She reaches for her hidden blade under her vest. 

"All of you, come out." She calls confidently. At first, there was nothing. "I do not have the patience to play with your kind today. You either show yourself or I will find you, and Amaterasu prays that it doesn't happen."

After her warning, five hooded men surrounded her, each clad in black attire reminiscent of ninjas. They all draw their short-bladed swords without uttering a word, then rush onto the woman, their intent is clear: End this woman's life. As the two men from the back arrived, they forced their weapons into her back, or so they thought. The woman jumped, leaving behind the dress she had on. Landing behind the two, she rapidly discards them with her small, white dagger by rupturing their spines, slitting one of the men's throats, and letting the other crippled on the ground. The two next arrive from above, the woman takes a step back as they land, swinging their swords with the intent to inflict any wound. 

The woman is all too aware of such tactics; it is not the first time someone tried to send her into the underworld. The way the swords are moved suggests the use of poison. She keeps on backing away until her back hits a wall. As the two thrust their swords, the woman ducks, letting the men embed their weapons into the wall. With lightning-fast movements, the white daggers travel through the men's guts, tainting the white edge with blood, and then the woman goes to slice their ankles. The men are forced to kneel to their target, who ends their lives by thrusting her daggers into their throats, swiftly cutting through like a hot knife on butter. 

The two men fell lifeless to the ground, their heads hanging on their bodies via the uncut parts of their necks. Only one remains, the woman advances toward him, stepping on the man's comrade as if they were mere stepping stones. She walks calmly, "You knew you were not living through this, didn't you?" The woman says coldly as she picks up her dress, dusts it off, and wears it in the blink of an eye.

"I knew." The man answered calmly. "I am only here to pass a message, after all." He rushes toward the woman, fully aware that his life ends in this dark, cold alley.

The woman sighs, slicing the man's throat in one move. Blood spurts from the slit throat, staining her pale, ghostly skin. She takes out a handkerchief and wipes the blood off herself and her trusty dagger. 

"Hey, I haven't forgotten about you, you know." She turns to the crippled assassin who crawls away in an attempt to preserve his life. The man breaks a sweat out of fright, he glances to his side only to find the woman looking down on him. "If you speak, maybe I'll let you go." She won't. Any assassins know not to let their aggressor live to tell the tale.

The man gazes into the blood-red eyes of the woman. In the darkness of the night, they appear lifeless as if the woman is not alive. 

"So, you won't speak a word, huh? It's okay." She says, taking out a pocket watch she has inside her vest. "I have a whole hour to kill." She picks up the man's short sword, it glistens with a pinkish substance. Then, she stabs the crippled man's thigh with it. "Let's see what poison you concocted for me~" She kicks the man's side, sending him on his back. 

Instants later, a bulge forms in his pants. The woman smirks as she steps onto the bulge. 

"An aphrodisiac, eh?" She deduces, pressing harder on the man's raging boner. "Aren't you a filthy bunch~? Well, I might as well put it to use." She retrieves the sword, stabbing it into the assassin's belly and leaving it there. "I'll make you cum until you die of blood loss... or pleasure~" She then pressed her boot on the assassin's manhood, not even two minutes later, a wet stain appeared on his pants. "Oh, quite the drug you got there~, I'm going to enjoy this more than I should~" She retrieves the sword, stabbing the assassin another time while she pleases his manhood with her black leather boot. Each time the man came, the woman slashed him, slowly drawing blood. For the next thirty minutes, the alley was engulfed in screams of pain and pleasure until the man's mouth started foaming.

"Well, that was entertaining~" The woman licks her lips, cleaning her boot on the man's pants. "Oh right, the other did say he had a message to pass." She returns to that man's corpse, inspecting his body. "Ah, there it is. Let's see, let's see." She breaks the wax seal and draws the letter. It contains only two words: "Find Satsujin? Like hell, I would! I'm not dabbling with these cursed weapons!" Rolling the letter into a ball, she throws it on the man's corpse and goes on her way.

0