Chapter one
89 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Alice's pov


“You’re free Alice. You completed the training, you're now one of us. Now, as your first mission, kill Adam Lewis.” 


I am an assassin, the highest level there is. I don't know why, but apparently I was chosen to be one of them, that caused them to abduct me at the age of sixteen and I had to complete their devilish training for four years. I don't know how many people died during the training, I didn't care. Completion of my training made me a grade nine assassin, and after completing missions for two years, I became a grade x assassin. We're the best killers that will ever exist, and there are only seven of us.


I walked towards the mission center, garbed in black trousers and a long sleeved black t shirt. I scanned through the x level mission and registered for one. I successfully left the island and looked towards the direction of the assassins HQ.


Seconds later, the ocean trembled softly as I smiled and went towards the cockpit, I killed the sailor and stared at my phone as the alert of my account being credited dinged. “Since that organization is no more, I can finally go home. We all had a deal, the organization money was split equally, and we’re no longer their puppets. I hope you all don't come and interfere in my business " I said coldly as six people entered the cockpit with varying ages “is our agreement on not creating a killing organization still on. " One of them spoke “we are all not psychos that enjoy killing, anyway I'm moving to Lags if you all need me. But don't. “They all laughed while I rolled my eyes and focused on driving the boat as they all mentioned where they'll be at “what about you scream. Sorry, I mean Alice. “I stayed silent at his question as I let a smile engulf my features as I thought of her “I have someone to win over back.” They all made kissy noises as I ignored them and rode with the waves, excitement engulfing my whole being.


I landed safely in windsvale and not long, I boarded a taxi to take me to Borewood town. Throughout the journey, my eyes were closed, my heart was racing and images were flashing. My eyes opened as I looked through the window and saw a two story building painted in white.


I breathed softly as I got out of the taxi and paid the woman. The whole neighborhood looked silent due to the fact that every working person is at work, or at school.


I walked to the door and gently knocked twice. “Hold on.” My heart rate sped as I heard her voice. My hands were in my pocket as I brought nothing with me apart my phone. The door swung open and my longing heart eased a bit as I stared at her flowing beautiful blonde hair, her purple eyes were wrapped up in shock and pain? Her light tanned skin softly glistened with sweat, her long slim neck called to me, I resisted the urge to hold her dainty shoulders. I audibly gulped as my eyes stared at her c-cup boobs that definitely increased as her slim stature stood tall at 5 ft. 3.


I grinned as she still seemed to be in shock at my appearance as I walked closer to her, I briefly gazed at the apple shaped butt behind her. I stared down at her and asked with a huge smile on my face “I’m back, sister ". *ta!!* That was the sound of crystal slapping me. Hard. 

 

0