Chapter seven
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Alice's pov


I looked at the three story house with a cold smile, I held the pistol as I knocked on the door, as it opened, and I shot the man that opened it in the heart. The sound seemed to alarm the idiots as I closed the door and committed a massacre.


After ten minutes, every occupants in the house were dead, John was kneeling in front of me as I sat, blood gushing out of his stomach as I twirled the gun playfully “so, do you agree that you kidnapped my daughter and parents because you were lustful for crystal.” He glared at me and refused to answer * bang * “Gaaa!!!” He loudly screamed as I shot his shoulders and nodded his head rapidly


A smile returned to my features as I said “you are really stupid, you kidnapped my family just so you could fuck her, and amazingly for you, you held them captive for a week, fucked her thrice, touched her body with your disgusting hands for a whole week. Mm, you'll hate where you're going to, trust me, it will make you wished you never actually touched her.” I coldly finished “are you done? I came all the way here cause you called, I'll rather be having sex, like seriously, we just got free, and you already killed people. The debt I owe you ends with this, this idiot will suffer for the rest of his life for touching what he shouldn't have. But, remember the agreement Alice.” I watched with boredom as he activated a device that went and cleaned the bloody house, John had fainted, and she wanted to return back to Lags “so, you really only called me to drop him in that hell, why didn't you just do that. I mean you took over the organization apps, I took the gadgets and the others took the rest, but, why didn't you just drop his ass off” I smiled as John's body was placed in the trunk of his Jeep “I said I'll be gone for two hours.” He nodded his head in understanding as he threw me a car key “we’re not far from each other, but I don't want you disturbing my ass, the car to the key is at lolls garage. Stay happy kid.” He got into his Jeep and drove off, I stared at the key before walking towards the garage.


The car was a four seater, bulletproof muscle car painted all black.


I chuckled as he still remembered what kind of cars I liked. I got into it and drove it back to the house, I parked it and got into the house, took a quick shower and got into the covers in the shorts I got in the night market, along with some underwear.


I smiled as crystal leaned into me as my arms wrapped around her waist as her face occupied my neck.


Happiness engulfed me as she softly kissed my neck and said softly " you came back on time " a chuckle left my lips as I countered " are you surprised " she shook her head as she left my arms and backed me, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and our fingers interlocked.


“You’re going to be a glance away at least from now, right?” “Yes love, I won't be more than a glance away.” 

0