GIRLFRIEND
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Quinn's pov


 “So like, we just announce that we are dating?” I nodded my head softly “won’t they question it?” Her cute head tilted as she wondered “not if we're convincing.” 


 “Argh, why do I have to be your girlfriend anyway?” She muttered as she hid her face in the pillows. “You know why.” I deadpanned 


 Five minutes ago


I silently waited for Winnie to gather her head, after the dilemma that my question put her in, and finally calming herself down, she fired “I have a boyfriend.” She deadpanned while I smiled


“I know.” She looked at me with calculated eyes “I see. Your ex-girlfriend who is still in love with you is here, so it'll obviously be awkward between you two, that can also affect your plan because she needs to act like she's finally interested in him. Not only that, we all know that I'm gorgeous, and from what I've gathered and how Diana looks like, we can all agree that he's a scumbag that will try to do something with me, so being your girlfriend will reduce the awkwardness that Diana's feelings for you will bring and also let you beat up the gangster if he tries anything on me, who is your girlfriend. Am I right baby?" I chuckled softly as I nodded.


It always surprised me how fast her mind can be when she's serious “fine, I'll be your girlfriend.” For some annoying reason my heart skipped a beat at her sentence, I ignored it.


 “Anyway, our relationship is excessive PDA, like, we're a new couple that want to fuck every time" her head nodded slowly "we have a problem." “It’s not a problem.” I countered before she could say anything.


 “I haven't even said anything, baby" I scoffed “we both know what you are talking about win.” "Hmm. So, how do we tell your family that we're dating” "we just tell them" I sighed it out "So like, we just announce it that we are dating?" I nodded my head softly “won’t they question it?” Her cute head tilted as she wondered “not if we're convincing.” 


 “Argh, why do I have to be your girlfriend anyway?” She muttered as she hid her face in the pillows. “You know why.” I deadpanned to which she stared at me with a pout * badup!! * My heart pounded softly. 


 “What about mark, sounds like I'm cheating on him.” My heart hardened at the name of her boyfriend 'what does she even fucking see in him.' I breathed loudly through my nostrils "we aren't going to have sex nor kiss, we'll simply do everything else like we always do.” “So, we simply become times five touchy as we already are, except we have to put sexual tension and romantic effect in it.” I nodded simply “it’s like acting, fun. Shall we start now?"  


 A lazy grin formed from my lips as I easily carried her princess carry “I think we have a reintroduction to do.” 


 Her face flushed as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck as she sensually traced it “of course baby, introduce me to your family, as your girlfriend this time. But first, put me down." Her sharp glare at the end of her sentence was so cute I shortly laughed as I placed her on her feet.


Her hands were still on my neck, due to that our faces were really close to each other, I was just three inches taller, so our lips were facing each other "you'll have to let go of me baby." I softly whispered, my breath hitting hers gently, her hands quickly flew away from me as she backed me for a second, a feeling was rising up in me, but I shut it down, it's nothing anyways. 


 A smile rested on my lips as she faced me with a cute smile and grabbed my wrist, she pulled me out of my room as we headed to find everyone, during our walk, my mind clouded momentarily as the image of her lips so close to mine flashed, my heart raced as I shook it off . ‘Couldn’t they have chosen someone else to do distraction, I hope her annoying ass doesn't ruin the plan, it's her sister's happiness that's on the line anyway.'

0