Embracing the role
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My vision was dark but not like before, I knew my eyes were closed this time. I first was contemplating whether to open my eyes or keep it closed, suddenly a sound resonated in my ears and it perked up as I heard voices, multiple voices. They were debating on something rather than talking amongst themselves.

I slowly opened my eyes and my vision went from blurry to clear in mere minutes. I observed my surroundings, noticing the obvious dark feeling slowly filling the vase opened place . 

Red carpets cut through the massive room on the black marbled floors, glass windows were on every wall, white ripples were on the walls surface resembling an ocean. In the center going up a few carpeted stairs was a throne which sat a man with blonde floppy hair with gray strains seamlessly going through them somehow adding to his graceful appearance. 

He gave off an ethereal energy which was in contrast with his blonde mustache on his upper lip and a small beard on his chin. His clothes were red and black with hints of gold in them plated like a braid going down his shoulder pads. 

My father. 

It was a familiar scene that I always regretted." Princess Alora is assigned as the next in line to the throne." One of the finely dressed men at the sides says. 

My knees were in pain and felt a bit bruised. That was odd, I have never felt such a pain just from kneeling for only seconds, matter of fact I felt weaker than usual. I looked up and saw my father's worried face and I realized at this time he could not do anything to stop them from making me the heir of Elipsa. "The princess will be sent to the Arcane Sanctum of Spirit Warfare college to possibly become the next empress of the Elipsa empire." My father said reluctantly.

The first time this happened I was devastated and I locked myself up until they were ready to send me off. This time..I will not pay heed to such, this is a thing I must go through in order to change my fate. That was my first priority to change my fate, and no, there will be no redemption or remorse for what I did in my past life, I this time will not be forced into the role by anyone and regret what I did, I will embrace my fate as the villain. 

All their faces looked like they were waiting for something, an outburst. I was not going to give them a performance, this is the rules for all heirs of the nine empires and if it means i will come out as the empress or die like most of the other heirs in war or in the academy then so be it. But i can't die meaningless like them I must survive so there's no time to think about death. 

"Yes father." I accepted his degree with a bow blocking out the stinging sensation course throughout my knee. All their mouths fell to the floor, surprised I accepted without crying or anything. 

But my mind was not stuck on the mindless nobles, it was on the fact that this was the first time I have ever gone back this far in a loop.

Before I would begin at the times I was at the war colleges ending years, in battle or already empress, which either got me killed or I killed my own teammates for a reason I do not know. "May I leave?" I raised my gaze trailing up to my father and he knots and I rest all my weight onto the knee that was not aching as much. 

I staggered a bit but went off halting as the knights opened the large wooden door and I left. The first thing I needed to do was get myself ready for the entrance exam. 

2