Chapter 32 The Slaughter Fest
268 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next thing anyone knew, a large fleet of awesomely sexy cars was driving down the freeway of Everose, as a posse of crazed women were ready to send a message to young masters everywhere.

That’s right, Scarlett is leading her bank employees and customers on an impromptu estate raid. Of course, the customers who came have all completed basic Yuri conversion training. Not to mention the employees are all STORM members, so they are all highly trained. Not to mention that Scarlett is leading this venture.

As Scarlett pulled into the noble area of Everose, some of the girls sealed off the roads with their cars. Scarlett and her posse would be in and out of here relatively quickly, so no one worried about getting caught.

Finally, Scarlett pulled up outside a massive iron gate with the word "Sun" above the entryway. Then Scarlett drove her car right through the sturdy gate. The sports car that Scarlett drives is heavily armored, so piercing a sturdy gate is no problem. Just ask Trinity; she knows.

*Bam*

*Bang*

Scarlett flew right through the gate, sending it flying to the side. Behind Scarlett, dozens of cars followed her into the Sun estate.

It’s worth mentioning that Scarlett also needs to find out how they knew about the bank. Something that should not have been discovered yet. Scarlett is always very careful about the business she sets up. So this is concerning, to say the least.

When everyone got out of their cars, the guards of the Sun estate had already assumed the worst by opening fire on everyone with their Magi Casters. Dozens of low-level fireballs and wind blades flew at them. Scarlett immediately activated her fire magic, which flew into the air intercepting these low-level magic attacks.

Then the girls ran in behind Scarlett with their very long serrated daggers that were now also poisoned. Just like Girl Scouts, a well-prepared killer is a good killer.

Some of the guards screamed in unison, saying, “Ahhh, where the hell did these hot chicks with attitude come from?”

The women finally met the front line of the defense formed by the Sun estate guards. As Scarlett ran interception on the spells flying everywhere, the supermodel soldiers were busy cutting into the first few soldiers on the front line. As their daggers cut into the men’s bodies, the scariest thing happened when the poison began to turn these men’s bodies black. As their bodies started to turn soft and rotted at a pace visible to the naked eye.

You could hear the screaming as the hot chicks cut these guards down. Scarlett did not let the STORM employees release their Master-level mage powers, since the fact that all of Trinity’s followers are Master Mages is a closely guarded secret. For now, Trinity’s flame magic could intercept all of these weak magic attacks.

“Ahhh, you bitches! What the hell did we do to you?” One of the men screamed. Scarlett smirked and responded saying, “You were born!”

Never have these men been so insulted in their entire lives. Some of them even spit up a mouthful of blood from this insult, then fainted in the middle of the battle, allowing themselves to be cut up by a horde of women with attitude.

The lead defenders of the Sun estate screamed, “Release the Zendile Tiger quickly!” The defenders began to fall back as a giant tiger roar was heard.

“ROAR!!” Across the entire bloody battlefield.

At this point, the ground was littered with the rotting corpses of men who regretted ever being born. Something that no woman has ever made a man wish to be true more than today.

Then the giant tractor-sized Zendile Tiger took to the battlefield. This oversized cat radiated a powerful magic aura, as the Zendile Tiger turned out to be a mutated monster, something generally forbidden to possess in the Dawn Empire, considering how lethal monsters are considered to be.

But as this tiger took to the battlefield, she had lightning constantly surrounding her entire body. The lightning was surrounding the tiger's glorious soft white fur, with black stripes running throughout its body. This Tiger had arrogant blue eyes that seemed to look down on the world.

That’s right, this giant Zendile Tiger is a mutated monster that can use lightning magic, and its target was Scarlett.

Come join my Patreon to read up to chapter 45 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

11