Chapter 37 The Hunt
233 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Trinity looked out over the troops in front of her, she could only sigh.

This hunt is the first time she is mobilizing such a large number of STORM soldiers. These women are all Master mages with power that easily surpasses the master level.

Tonight, hundreds of Trinity’s followers would launch a rapid-style mobile assault on every slaver organization in the city of Everose.

Whether they were legal or not was of no consequence to Trinity. She abhors slavery of any kind, even of men.

A rare concession that Trinity will make for men, considering how opposed to men she generally is.

Looking at all of these gathered women in their full leather bodysuits, Trinity took a moment to speak to them, saying:

“Sisters, the time has come to make our first major strike against the Dawn Empire. As many of you know, my parents were killed, forcing me to live on the streets, where I met many of you. All of us are orphans, robbed of our parents and loved ones by war and hatred. This very hatred is what infects this world and our hearts. But even in our darkest moments, we found the light within ourselves to form a new movement.

A new ideal that we can live in a world free of the corruption of hatred. Since then, we have found our own answers to this problem. We are all sisters bound in passion for our united belief in the Sisterhood, of your belief in me to lead you in this new lifestyle that we live. The world may say that our love for each other is wrong or a sin. But when have we ever cared about what others say? We are the Sisterhood bound to each other in blood and glory. It’s time that this world learns of our determination to fight for what is ours by divine right. The freedom of our sisters who are forced to live in bondage and servitude to men everywhere. Ladies, let the hunt begin!”

As Trinity overlooked the faces of hundreds of women, she felt quite satisfied with the result of her preparations. Over all of these years, this is just a fraction of the total forces at Trinity’s disposal.

When everyone left the underground base of Sapphire, people could see dozens of unmarked armored troop transports leaving. From here, Trinity got into her sports car with Scarlett at her side.

Their long hair was done up into a tight ponytail, ready for kicking some ass.

Using the underground base’s car elevator, Trinity appeared in the parking lot of Sapphire, then started the car heading for their target tonight.

This slaver group is under the direct control of Adrian Fury. What, you can’t possibly think that a majority of a protagonist’s money is clean, right?

As Trinity and Scarlett headed deep into one of the more seedy areas of Everose, if you don’t want to attract attention to something, build it in a place that no one wants to go to.

This is basic villainy 101. Trinity and Scarlett pulled up into an empty parking lot.

Getting out of their car, Trinity looked around for a second until Scarlett pointed out their target.

Trinity looked at the sewer entrance in front of them. That’s right, like some kind of shady drug dealer, Adrian Fury’s slaver operation is located underground through a local sewer drainage tunnel.

This place has long since been used for all kinds of criminal activity. As Trinity and Scarlett jumped down from the parking lot, they saw a giant sewer drainage tunnel carved out of the side of this hill. Like most fantasy worlds, the sewer of Everose is built to allow people to walk on both sides of the actual drainage channel comfortably.

Something that Trinity saw as a classic weakness for any city. Because these kinds of weaknesses in city defenses can be exploited by enemies rather easily.

Not to mention the obscene amounts of monsters that can infect a place like this.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 50 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

9