Ch 1
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fiery sun blazed overhead as Ria as she walked alongside the other slaves on the stony path to wards the harbour where lay docked a ship

Despair, suffering and death that's all that that awaited her once she boarded it

"Move you pathetic scum !" Yelled a man dressed in black to the point where even his face is covered with a black mask, making it impossible to know who this person is for these Victims. His identity being hidden made it all the more terrifying. standing over a tall boulder.

One other thing that separated this man over the boulder from the rest, is his cold low tone making everyone around him portray him as a lifeless human, as if torment doesn't bother him.

His tone is filled with rage, yet it's thick but lifeless.

If she died due to tripping and being trembled by the few hundreds of slaves, at least her troubles will be over but even then she moved carefully the reason was quite simple she didn't want to die even during the most desperate conditions human still wish to cling to life that is simply human nature 

Like most other slaves they have been transferred here in ships, locked in a large cage in the storage area. 

Whoever brought them here, most likely didn't give a damn if these people were fed or hydrated but she was 

"Move Bastards, move!" Yelled another man dressed exactly the same as the first man standing over the boulder, cracking a whip near her

"DON'T HIT HER YOU DUNG HEADED IDIOT " the Whipper over the boulder shouted "I couldn't give a damn about the men, they are almost worthless but be sure to not hit any of the ladies especially the young ones we can't sell damaged goods "

the Whipper ,the one who nearly hit her being lower in authority, mumbled an apology though his voice was muffled by the panicking masses, the screaming slaves, the head Whipper waits a bit before continuing. "They are worth 40,000 Soel each! The younger ones are thrice that amount and my salary is 400 Soel per year that too when we are lucky get a good catch so you can assume how much they are worth damage them and I swear you will be whipped for every Soel lost "

"As you wish sir, I will leave no mark on any women " the Whipper on the ground answers. 

Finishing the sentence, he notices a boy struggling underneath the boulder, trying to get himself up and utters. "Who do we have here?"

"What?" Asked the Wiper standing on the boulder as he took a peek down. "I thought I killed this son of a whore... oh well." grabbing his whip and yelling , "Move you son of a bitch." 

-Snap!-

With a cry of pain the boy was forced raised on his feet right away out of such strong instant pain.

He tries to catch up with the crowd after, with his hands holding the blood bursting on his leg and he could feel bits of blood breaking here and there from his back.

Little did he notice, the same person standing near the boulder to consult with the head Whipper, has started chasing him. Continuing to yell, "Move bastard move!"

Proceeding to hit the boy with a Whip on his back and forcing him to fall down once more.

With mercy not on his name, the Slaver proceeds to kick the boy on the stomach and shows no sign of stopping .After a while the Head Whipper arrived in the scene and lifted the boy off of the ground, yelling. "I said move!"

Afterwards giving him one kick on the behind to get him going even as tears broke from the boy's eyes due to the unbearable pain.

Ria heard the boy yelling for mercy as he struggled and several whips cracked, putting the slave's begging into an unreturning rest.

They grabbed had women from all ages in the group of Slaves, from kids to adults to ladies in their 40 years if any of these women noticably never shared a bed with a man before, they would be spared from the abuse, because their value would rise to 60,000 as the buyers prefer them this way.

Anyone (both men and women) older than 40 were already killed these slavers did not care about useless old goods 

—-----------------———————----

It was late night when Ria got inside her cage she closed her eyes and tried to sleep her heart full of anticipation, anxiousness and despair 

[What will happen to me

Will I be able to live?

Can I go back?

Can I escape ?]

 thoughts flocked in her mind and were difficult to subside.

At this moment, she suddenly felt that the air around her seemed to stop flowing, becoming thick and strangely fragrant.

Immediately afterward, her ears started ringing with disjointed voices. They were sometimes sharp, sometimes illusory, sometimes tempting, sometimes arrogant, and sometimes they were the whispers of a madman.

Though she obviously couldn't understand what was the whispers were about, Ria couldn't help but try to listen and differentiate.

She felt that her head was about to explode as the voices becam increasingly chaotic.She knew something was wrong and tried hard to open his eyes, but he could not complete this simple action.The whole body became more rigid and tense as if it would break at any time just as she could no longer bear it anymore and her mind was about to break, the numerous voices and whispered retreated. 

The surroundings became very quiet as she tried again to blink and open her eyes. This time it was very easy.

A stretch of darkness appeared in her eyes. It was , vague, and boundless.

"Ria daughter of Ahwaz " a voice called out

"..." she kept quiet to scared to answer for stories told about how ghost mark their victims by forcing them to tell their names

There was a brief silence before the being chuckled lightly. It replied in a moderate voice, in a tone that was slightly low but not too heavy, and defenitely masculine as if he(if it was a he)was politely returning a visitor's greetings.

"I mean no harm but offer you a chance ."

An chance… chance? She stared at the mysterious void trying to locate the source of the voice slowly realising that the encounter she was having was both horrifying and incredible.

She was in the cell a moment ago, but in a blink of the eye she had appeared at a place of darkness!

How incredible it was!

Ria breathed in deeply and with an impeccably courteous bow She asked shyly.

"My king, what is this chance?" as much as she wants to say yes and grab this chance to escape from this hellhole she was very cautious (spending time with the slavers had made her so )Therefore, she held her impulse and waited patiently 

as an answer the entire void lit up with thousands of small lights as if she was in middle of all the stars that shore in the dark

"Ah I seem to forg

et my manners allow me to introduce myself I am the Wheel of fortune "

1