Chapter 1(POV of others)
52 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can skip this chapter as its only a third person pov of the first chapter, and more of an excuse to say two specific things, i wonder if you can guess what these things were

Location: The Xaron Tavern on sector Faheilm, multiverse S@T6-JO0

In a tavern frequented by strong multiversal travelers of many origins and types:

It was just another day in the tavern with people drinking and talking, having a overall good time, but something that earned their attention happened, the door that leads to the outside void was opened by a visitor, it's not that rare for that to happen but it's not that common either, as it was more common to everyone use the teleportation bey at the back of the tavern.  

The visitor looked normal for the standards of the tavern visitors, it was a flowing gray gas like substance that seemed to flow inside a invisible recipient in the shape of a person, and the only other physical characteristics was that dozens of eyes littered the surface of the invisible recipient that was it's body looked everywhere at once, but two characteristics that would normally be very hard to detect if you weren't the customers of this tavern earned their curiosity and attention was that the new visitor was a soul based being, they were quite rare around this sector and the other characteristic was that it was a relatively young one that was also very pure, which made this visitor a even rarer being, but the tavern patrons only maintained their gazes on it for a few moments and pretended to return to their activities while secretly keeping a eye on the visitor.

The visitor walked to the bar while avoiding the tavern patrons, no offence was taken as everyone thought that the visitor was basically a child scared of strangers, when it arrived at the bar, it simply sat down, but to the relief of the patrons, it sat between nyamayo nyarxuke the annihilator and Kylocrio kalavytro the huntress, it was a relief to the patrons because both were women that could deal well with scared beings as a visitor getting scared of other patrons happened more than once in the past and they were the one who calmed them.

After it was seated, to the surprise of no one it spoke in "soul speech" to the bartender asking about what currency was accepted in the tavern and the bartender explained that they accept almost anything as payment and that newcomers get 3 drinks on the house, the visitor asked for drink recommendations as it didn't knew any drink available, and while the bartender was undecided on which one to choose, Nyamayo came in and help by suggesting Padamagma that is basically just a juice with a little of alcohol, and the bartender served a mug of it to the visitor, but the bartender had to explain that the tavern could serve even soul based being as the newbie didn't knew even the basics.

The visitor finally gathered their courage and brought the mug to where it's mouth was supposed to be and drank the juice, but to the surprise and amusement of the patrons, the visitor was turning a shade of pink and seemed to be getting drunk from what was essentialy a fruit juice, which earned a few laughs from some patrons while others like Nyamayo found it cute, Nyamayo asked the visitor's name and it appeared to enter in a daze state as all of its eyes stopped moving and became unfocused for a few seconds until it answered that its name was "Noit'e", the patrons who were listening nodded as if it comfirmed something, but none said a thing as to what it means.

After it finished the first mug it asked for a refill, got its refill, got up and started looking around as if searching for something, and it seemed to have found it, as all of the pupils in all of it's eyes shrank and concentrated on a singular being, it was Merlin master of the arcane who had just finished a match that he won a rare material as the result of a bet, Noit'e approached Merlin and asked about Earth, that question earned a raised eyebrow from the patrons making some believe that Noit'e is indeed a child who got out of their house for the first time ever but was somehow more accostumed with humans.

After talking a bit with Merlin, Merlin asked if the visitor wanted to like to play a better of 3 in billiard and the visitor accepted, all the patrons knew that Merlin was very good at almost all the games, especially those that you could bet something on, despite all the patreons believing that i was already a lost game they chose to watch it anyways, and as the visitor made each move and took a sip of padamagma between each move their surprise grew bigger and bigger, some even made bets, mostly that Merlin would win of course, while one or two bet on the visitor just for the fun of it, and after the game was finished those that betted on the visitor's win, won, the visitor didn't knew but this simple act earned the respect of quite a few of the patrons who were present as winning a game against Merlin was no small feat.

Merlin invited the visitor to his table after the game and the visitor accepted, soon the visitor was sitting with Merlin, Nyamayo and Kylocrio in the table, Merlin gave a bowl of katra to the visitor and his reaction was quite cute, the smoke in his body became brighter and the pupil of its eyes dilated and it started to eat more of it while trying to act reserved but failing in doing so.

Unfortunately, Merlin did a little prank as aways and ordered a slightly stronger juice for the newcomer, and as they drank it, they started turning from a pink to a purple, which made Merlin burst into laugher, and some patrons were even worried that the visitor would not be able to handle the alcohol but they refrained from interfering as Nyamayo was with him and she didn't say anything for the moment.

After some talking the visitor made something that got most patrons confused, all of its eyes suddenly started to move randomly and quickly, and it also started moving its head from side to side as if trying to look for something, it them stopped and gave a lame excuse about the time and quickly leaved the tavern.

Most of the patrons believed that the visitor's mother called it home or something along those lines, some even joked that the visitor would get grounded for leaving the house and getting drunk.

...

And as some patrons guessed, Noit'e wouldn't be seen in the tavern until quite some time later.

4