Chapter 1
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a harbor where the sound of ocean waves and birds chirping is like a farewell song for the children of the demon land as they walk on the thorny road ahead on other continents. Here, there was a demon boy around the age of 18 waiting for a ship to take him to the land across the ocean. After the boy waited for more than 30 minutes, the ship still did not arrive.

"Why hasn't the train arrived yet? Am I reading the wrong date ?"

The young man reached into his pocket, took out a train ticket and held it up to see.

"Obviously, the ticket said that the date is today !."

At this moment, from the left side, there was a silhouette of a ship moving towards the harbor at supersonic speed. The boy immediately looked back to say goodbye to his beloved island.

"It seems like it's time for us to say goodbye. Hopefully I can find what I need on the other side of the ocean."

The scene in the background is a degraded harbor made of wood, covered by a thick mist, creating the feeling that there is not a single person here.

The ship began to slow down and stopped completely in front of the port. A message appeared on the ship: "Train to Horizon".

The door slowly opened, a cold white smoke flowed out under the door along with a fragrant scent emanating from inside the train as if inviting guests to board the train. The young man did not hesitate to step inside the train and take off. the door closes. Leaving behind the silence and solitude of the empty harbor.

Inside the train compartment is a modern, advanced place, with two rows of seats on both sides of the train, each row has twenty chairs made of a high-quality material. Each row has up to 14 guests of different clans, coming from many different lands.

The boy moved to the chair with the number written on the ticket. The chair with the number nine written on the top, facing the window.

The boy placed his backpack on the chair next to him. An announcement sound was made from the front, at the top of the train compartment.

" Hello everyone present on the train with code XJ6825 to Horizon. Please fasten your seat belts and give your train ticket to the ticket checker so we can take a roll of the passengers. Good luck. Customers have a very good experience with our supersonic ship. Thank customers for listening."

After the speech, the ticket checkers went to the seats of the customers and asked them to give their tickets for roll call, then gave them back to the customers.

The ship started moving at a slow speed and then gradually increased to supersonic speed.

The boy looked out the window and saw the silhouette of the island and the harbor covered by mist slowly shrinking and finally disappearing behind the vast ocean.

The boy turned to his backpack and took out a school brochure from his backpack to look at for a while, then he closed his eyes and looked up at the ceiling and thought. After a moment of thinking, he glanced to the left. looking towards the ocean. He saw flocks of deformed birds flying to the other side of the ocean and schools of deformed fish swimming in the vast sea. All those creatures seemed to know the challenges ahead of them and they knew how to overcome it. He sighed.

"I wonder what is waiting for me on the other side of the ocean?".

At this moment, he knew that he had to stabilize his mind to be ready for the challenges ahead on the fateful ship heading towards the land on the other side of the ocean.

0