Chapter 9
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Hiroshi and Navis walk into the class, everyone run toward and surrounding Hiroshi and Navis

“Hey Hiroshi, I heard that you had a fight with Eve in canteen, right ?”

Hiroshi surprised that the new has spread across the school, so he tried to avoid the question.

“ Ah..no, everything was just a misunderstanding “

Everyone is not pleased with Hiroshi answer so they tried to force his to answer the question. Navis saw that so he explain to them that it was just a misunderstanding. This rise everyone suspecting even more. Luckily that Touka has arrived to the class at that moment so Hiroshi manage to escape everyone interrogation.

After the class has ended, everyone continue to came to Hiroshi desk to interrogate him, it's look like that Hiroshi have no other choice but to answer their questions

“ Okay, I did have an argument with Eve and we almost had a fight in the canteen, there you happy now "

Everyone seem very pleased, their eye seem to shine with a ray of hope.

“You must have been really strong right, Hiroshi ?”

“ I don't that I'm that kind of strong ”

Hiroshi said that his rank is B, everyone was shocked. Hiroshi don't know why everyone are worries like that.

“ Listen Hiroshi, the person that you almost had a fight... her rank is A“

Hiroshi was super surprised that he rank gap is too high, everyone advise Hiroshi to hide in the library to avoid being hunt by Eve.

Hiroshi listen to everyone and immediately run to the library through Navis guide. When he arrives at the library he saw a few students that stayed here to read books made him want to read a book and forget the reason why he come to here.

Hiroshi walk to the librarian to ask where the Quirk control manual are at, based on the librarian guide, he went to second shelf in the third row. Here he found a large old book" Air power control book " written by Kaze.

Hiroshi bring the book to the desk to read, after reading a few page, he found an interesting page teach how to create an Air Sphere Bullet.

“ To create an Air Sphere Bullet, the user need to focus the air on the tip of the finger to make an Air Sphere, the Air Sphere can be used as an convenient long range weapon for the user, it can also be used as a smoke screen, bomb, a leverage and deal damage like guns. the Air Sphere Bullet speed will depend on it shape and size and it destructive power depend on the mass of the accumulated air and it size "

“Hum.. interesting, even though i can create an Air Sphere with my palm but would it be easier to create it with my finger ?"

Hiroshi immediately accumulated air on his index finger, but then the air sphere made an small explode when it has just completed it form, push a gust of wind into Hiroshi face. He look back into the book to see which part does he do wrong.

“ Note that when creating the Air Sphere Bullet, the user need to focus on training the stability on the air sphere then move on training short creating time"

Hiroshi tried to create the air sphere again, but this time he made it slowly and it worked, but it only lasted for 3 second before it self+disperse, he continues for a couple more attempt then finally he able to made the air sphere last longer, he continues spend 30 minutes more to shorten the creating time. The result is now he is be able to create an air sphere in 1.2 second.

Hiroshi look up to the clock – It's 16 PM now – Maybe I should go get something to eat. He walk to the librarian with the book in his hand – Maybe I should borrow this book for a while. He ask the librarian to borrow the instructions book.

" I'm sorry but you wouldn't be able to borrow that book “

“ Ehhh… Why I can't borrow it ?"

“ Because that book is a unique reprint that was written by the guardian of the wind "Kaze " 200 years ago. Therefore, I can't allow you to borrow it “

“ It's that so "

“ However, you can borrow and buy the 2nd and 3rd reprint "

The librarian take out two instructions books that look newer and place them on the table.

“ This is the 2nd and 3rd reprint, their were written 3 year after the 1st reprint came out “

“ Then I'll buy the 3rd reprint one, how much it is ? “

“ Because these books are nearly 200 years old so their value estimate about 200 million HGC "

“Alright then, tell me what the school bank account number "

“A...Okay“

The librarian confused – I thought that he was just joking about buying that book, didn't expect that I have meet an frickin whale. Hiroshi walk out the school front door seeing that Eve is guarding at the school entrance, he then sneaky walk to the wall on the right site, he clime over the wall and run at full speed with the book in his backpack, after having lunch, he take a taxi back to apartment.

When the taxi went over a small bridge , Hiroshi saw a tilted grass field under the bridge, he told the driver to stop the car. Standing on the grass field make him having an idea of using the grass field to train his Quirk.

“ Alright, it's time to test my Air Sphere Bullet "

Hiroshi create a small Air Sphere on his index finger, aim it down at the grass field and shoot it. The air sphere after hitting the surface of the grass field have create a small hemisphere shape explosion that spin around the surface, leaving a swirling indentation on ground.

“ Look like it speed is similar to a pistol "

“Let see what is the next skill ? "

Hiroshi open the book and flip to the next page. The next page guide how to use Mega Air Sphere.

“ To make an Mega Air Sphere, the user need to create an small Air Sphere, then continue absorb air around them to increase it size and mass. This help the Air Sphere deal more damage and increase it sphere of influence. However, it speed will be slow down. Note: the user need to think carefully before this skill in battle. "

Hiroshi create an small Air Sphere in an instant, next he tried to absorb the air around him to increase it size and mass. But then, while the Air Sphere is increasing it mass and it size, the Air Sphere began to shake and bend violently. Hiroshi tried to keep the Air Sphere stable but it's too late now. The Air Sphere exploded, the big explosion pushing all the air out. Hiroshi got blown backward, he fell to the grass surface with his face hit to the ground. The whole neighborhood has heard the big explosion so Hiroshi immediately run to the apartment, he slowly breath because he has escape just in time and walk into the his room with grass stuck on his clothes and scratches from the explosion.

0