Chapter 1: Wangdu Underground Street (1/4)
117 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark and damp alley.

A foul smell filled the air.

A thin and skinny mouse tremblingly climbed up an inconspicuous log cabin.

Its dry and cracked nose carefully sniffed the air, and it found a hint of food.

The green light in the mouse's shriveled eyes flickered slightly, and then it crawled towards the location of the food's smell, the green light in the eyes getting brighter and brighter.

And—*Pierce*

"Boss, I killed a mouse." A skinny boy of small stature yelled happily.

"Levi, how many times have I told you to stay hygienic? Go get rid of it." 

...

Adrian Alister was sitting in a dark room reading a book, and Levi's exclamation from his side, made him come back to reality.

Looking at the few pitiful blood spots in front of the window, Adrian felt a little depressed.

Speaking of which, Adrian has been in this world for eight years, and he is also eight years old this year.

When he came across, he was just an embryo in the belly of a commoner in the underground street.

He has been living in this dark city since he was born.

His mother in this world died of illness when he was just 7 years old.

Later, he changed his name back to Adrian Alister. The name he had in his previous life.

As he gradually got to know the world, he finally knew where he had traveled to.

It was the world of- Attack On Titan.

He lives in the Wangdu underground street.

It is also the place where the humanities strongest soldier grows up in the unrepentant choice shown in the extra chapter of Attack On Titan.

After knowing where this world is, Adrian is full of despair about his future.

This is a cannibalistic world.

Not only do Titans eat people, but people eat people too.

Adrian has not even seen the sun in the sky outside for eight years.

The only thing he could see was the spot of light in front of him coming through the gap in the underground waterway.

Levi is the commander in the original book who later became the strongest man in the world. Adrian and he got to know each other because they fought for a piece of bread.

Later, Levi was impressed by Adrian's ingenuity and became one of Adrian's little fans.

Hearing Adrian's words, "Got it, boss," Levi said and got rid of the mouse.

"The food is ready, and the boss is serving."

Levi, who was guarding the food in the kitchen, said to Adrian mischievously.

"Oi, who is the boss here, now serve the food like a good boy" Said Adrian with a chuckle.

7-year-old Levi swallowed a mouthful of saliva when he smelled the food in the clay pot.

He picked up the fork in his hand and served the food into two plates...

Because of being taken care of by Adrian, Levi at this time is not as strong and rational as a machine in the original book.

At this time, he was still an ordinary child.

Soon it was time to eat, and Levi and Adrian were seated at the edge of a low table, both with food on their plates.

Adrian looked at the slightly more food on his plate, with a slight smile on his face. Levi had given him a portion of his food too.

"Boss, there is not much food left, only enough for today." Said Levi in a glumy voice.

"It's okay, I'll figure out a way, soon," Adrian replied.

"Boss, if I was dragging you down, then you would have more food..."

Tears flowed down Levi's immature face as he ate the food on his plate.

If Adrian hadn't taken him in, he might have starved to death outside.

He naturally knows how rare the food in the underground street is.

Adrian was not from a very wealthy family, but he had enough food, and now Levi's arrival had made things worse.

Adrian felt a little complicated when he saw Levi who was crying secretly.

To be honest, Adrian thinks he is not a good person.

After learning that he had traveled to the world of Attack, Adrian never wanted to be a hero.

He has only one goal, and that is to survive.

To Live well in this world.

Therefore, he took Levi in ​​because he knew that this little guy in front of him would definitely be his help in the future.

'Levi · Ackerman' is also known as the strongest soldier of mankind, "the strongest human being".

It is rumored that his combat power alone is equivalent to a brigade (about 400 people, different from the brigade in the real world)

So he took Levi in ​​for a purpose so that he could live a better life in the future.

After all, it would be much safer to have the most powerful man in the world by his side.

But after getting along with Levi for a year, he slowly accepted the little guy in front of him.

Think of Levi as one of his own, someone who can be trusted a little bit.

Adrian cut a third of his food and put it on Levi's plate.

With firm eyes, he looked at Levi who was drooping his head opposite, and said lightly:

"Don't worry, I thought of a good way to get food."

"We won't be hungry again in the future. I'm not very hungry today. You can eat all of these."

Hearing Advian's words, Levi raised his head, his tear-stained face was full of doubts:

"Boss, is what you said true?"

"Did you really think of a way?"

"Of course, I am your boss, of course, I have my way."

Adrian gave Levi an affirmative answer.

On his confident face, a trace of imperceptible bitterness was deeply hidden.

Adrian himself is only eight years old, so what does a child who is only eight years old can do?

His words were just to comfort Levi, and to also comfort himself.

Thinking of this, Adrian raised his fork and swallowed the food in front of him in a few strokes.

Not long after Adrian swallowed the food, a series of electronic sounds sounded in his mind:

[Ding!]

[Congratulations to the host, the point progress has reached 100%, and one point has been obtained.]

Adrian froze holding the fork.

The moment he heard the electronic sound in his mind, he wondered if he was hallucinating.

As an old reader of fictional novels in his previous world, who has read countless novels, he has long been accustomed to things like cheats and systems.

♦♦♦♦

8