Chapter 6: The Peeping Little Girl
65 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

♦♦♦♦

He didn't expect that several kids were carrying meat and wine this time.

'Keke, maybe the goddess of luck is flirting with me..?'

He searched for some information that led Docklin to the rumor that Adrian, who had just moved to the East, was a distant relative of the underground businessman Akers.

And he was convinced.

Only underground merchants can eat meat.

"Keke, things are getting interesting."

Thinking of this, a trace of envy and greed flashed in Docklin's eyes.

A guy who can eat meat must have a lot of money in his hand, right?

Docklin decided to look for an opportunity to go to Adrian to get some more money.

Although he has scruples about the underground businessmen behind Adrian.

But as long as he doesn't go too far, Acker will not try to go against him. After all, there are people behind him.

And he has robbed Adrian twice, but Adrian didn't do anything.

It is enough to prove that they are all cowards.

Docklin swallowed the meat in front of him in a few gulps and drank a few gulps of wine.

Feeling the long-lost taste of meat, he felt extremely comfortable.

He decided to go to Adrian's place early tomorrow morning.

"Ugh! What..."

Suddenly, Docklin felt a cramping pain in his abdomen and began to feel dizzy.

Bang!

Bang!

"Boss, this, this wine... I think its poisonous."

"I-I.. was plotted against, so...so insidious..."

Just when Dockling fell down from poisoning.

He vaguely saw a group of children entering his stronghold, and then he lost all consciousness.

Adrian brought the five children he recruited and stood in the hall.

Adrian felt a little heartbroken at the sight of the wine and meat he bought being ruined.

These things cost him a full two hundred steel coins.

"I know what you're thinking."

"They'll wake up soon."

"They die, or you die, you choose," Adrian said in an authoritative tone.

And—*stab!*

The knife in Adrian's hand pierced the fainted Docklin without any hesitation.

It's not the first time he has killed someone.

In the past year, he has killed several children who coveted his food.

The most important thing is to be alive.

It is the truth that Adrian has understood since he was very young.

"Puchi!"

"Puchi!"

"Pucchi!"

A lot of piercing and blood-spraying sounds reverberated. Accompanied by the sobbing and vomiting sounds of the children under him.

Adrian stood outside.

Hearing the voice in the back room, he knew that the people he picked had not disappointed him.

Soon everyone came out of the room.

Although they said nothing, their trembling hands betrayed them.

Levi's face was even paler but surprisingly calm.

When Adrian killed someone for the first time, he was even worse than them, throwing up everything he had eaten for several days.

But slowly, he got used to it.

Soon Dockling's stronghold was on fire.

All traces were burnt clean.

In this world, who would care if a bunch of gangsters died?

For the royal family and nobles, one less person is one less resource-consuming individual.

Isn't this better?

Therefore, after the fire was extinguished, no one cared about the death of Docklin and his gang.

♣♣♣

Three days later....

The corner of the East District of the underground street.

In the dark space, there is a faint smell of decay.

In the distance, beams of light coming from underground waterways are one of the few light sources.

Although it is not big, it is one of the few opportunities for the people of underground to see the sun.

Adrian and Levi sat on the stone-studded threshold.

Quietly looking at the beam of light in the distance, this is one of the pleasures after lunch for the two of them.

The first time he killed someone, Levi had to adapt for several days before he came back to his senses.

He looked at Adrian sitting next to him, and said seriously:

"Big brother, I will protect you from now on."

"Pfft... You're still young, wait until you grow up..."

Looking at Adrian's resolute profile.

Levi remembered the terrible look in Adrian's eyes when he saw him being injured by Docklin's gang that day.

So he secretly vowed that when he grows up, he must become a strong person.

' I'll Protect him like how big brother protects me!'

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get stronger. But you are too young right now, so just focus on training" Adrian looked at Levi's serious look and replied lightly.

By the way, he didn't kill Doclin this time just to vent his anger for what he had done to the Levi trio.

It's more about dealing with potential threats.

Adrian actually gave Docklin a chance.

If Dockling hadn't robbed him the second time, then he wouldn't have died.

After he robbed Adrian for the second time.

Adrian realized that Docklin could not be kept alive.

If he continued to bow his head, Docklin would not let him go and plunder his plans even more.

In this case, there is no need for Docklin to live.

Hearing Adrian say that he was still too young, seven-year-old Levi looked at Adrian unconvinced.

He really wanted to refute the fact that Adrian was only eight years old.

But when he thought that he would be taught a lesson every time he refuted, he held back his words.

"Big brother, look that way!"

"There she is again."

Just when Adrian was about to go back to the house, Levi's words made him stop.

His eyes followed the direction Levi pointed and found a dirty red-haired little girl.

The little girl hid in a dark corner, watching the two of them secretly, her eyes a little hazy and unfocused.

"Ah!"

Seeing Levi pointing at herself and being spotted by Adrian and Levi, she turned her head and ran away in a panic, diving into a dark alley.

Adrian pulled out the dagger from his waist and held it tightly.

Adrian chased behind the girl.

Looking at the little girl who was running away in a panic, his cold eyes showed no emotion.

"Tell me, what is your purpose for spying on us?"

"You... only have one chance."

The girl had entered a deserted dead end.

It didn't take long for Adrian, who had strengthened his physique once, to easily catch up with the little girl.

He held the little girl in one hand, with the knife on her neck, his tone was cold.

 ♦♦♦♦

P.S: Do you guys like the story?

I've only edited 20 chapters till now
Should I stop?

7