12. The Master of Pleasure
100 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The noisy women turned out to be Meiling's group who had been searching for Mai for some time. They were relieved to find her "safe and sound," fearing she had run away.

Mai was led into a large building and further into a grand hall. At the exit, there was a large curved green wooden bridge leading to another grand brightly lit building with a huge, magnificent hall adorned with a large chandelier. The hall was rectangular and multi-story where women resided. They walked around in beautiful attire but in a relaxed manner. All the women looked at them with curious eyes, especially Mai, because she was the only male present.

"Who is that? He's cute?"

"Has Sister Meiling brought her boyfriend here?"

"Have you forgotten that there should be no men here? It's probably the doctor who was supposed to check on our sisters."

There was a strong scent of incense, perfume, and flora that was too harsh for Mai's nose. She wrinkled it and covered it with her right sleeve.

Meiling noticed and said, "It must be overwhelming to experience so much at once, Young Master. Don't worry. All my sisters are sweet and have sworn an oath not to say anything to anyone."

Her words left Mai confused, now unsure of exactly where they were heading. Have I gotten myself into something bad?

"Sister Meiling, is it too late to back out now?" she asked in a low voice, scratching her right cheek.

A woman standing to Meiling's right said in a teasing tone, "Young Master. The moment you stepped inside, you are now committed to your tasks." She giggled and gave her a beautiful smile.

Mai swallowed a dry lump of spit and tasted something bitter.

They went up to the 6th floor where there was a long corridor with doors where Mai presumed the women lived. They walked to number 1.

She furrowed her brows and looked at Meiling.

"Sister Meiling. What are we doing here or rather what am I supposed to do here?"

She gave Mai a playful smile and replied in a soft voice, "Young Master. It's better that you come in and see for yourself before I explain."

Mai nodded, and they entered the room.

There was a woman in bed under a red blanket reading a book. She was stunningly beautiful with dark skin, voluptuous curves, and wore a white robe where her right collar was half-open and some of her chest was exposed. A woman coughed loudly, and the woman looked at them. When she saw Mai, her cheeks slowly turned red, and she hurried to pull up her shirt and cover herself with the blanket. 

"Why didn't you announce that you were bringing a man with you?" she said loudly in an irritating voice.

"Senior Sister Ling. The doctor couldn't come, so I brought Young Master Luo Tian instead." Meiling replied in a teasing tone and walked over to the bed.

Ling studied Mai, and her eyes suddenly widened. She now resembled a tomato, pushing the blanket up to her face leaving only her eyes exposed.

"W-Welcome, Young Master Luo Tian. Th-thank you so much for the facial masks you've made for us. They work wonder." she stammered nervously.

Suddenly, she looked at Meiling and then back at Mai, saying, "I don't want him to check me down there."

Down there? Mai's heart skipped a beat.

She suddenly became confused and looked at Meiling. "Sister Meiling, what does she mean?"

Meiling revealed that the women had lost their sexual desires, and some had pain down there because some men had been too rough with them. There was a doctor supposed to check them today, but he hadn't shown up yet, and coincidentally, Meiling had seen Mai, whom she knew was under Imperial Physician Liang Gu.

Mai felt sympathy and compassion for the women because their nether regions were important. That's where they birthed children. She expressed her willingness to help them. Women always supported each other, and after all, she was a woman.

Ling refused to let Mai check her down there, but after a short discussion, she realized that Mai had a certain knowledge they had noticed through her facial masks.

As Ling spread her legs and lifted her dress, Mai realized she wasn't a gynecologist. She thought she was just supposed to look, not examine.

She furrowed her brows and looked at Meiling. "Sister Meiling. I don't have the means to examine her."

Meiling smiled kindly at her and said, "Young Master. Since you are the granddaughter of Imperial Physician Liang Gu, we are sure you have inherited his medical abilities. Would you do us the favor of checking Sister Ling?" She widened her eyes and puffed her cheeks, along with the other women, which Mai found hard to resist.

For the first time in this world, she was in a dilemma.

It was just an examination, right?

Did it mean she had to... look at Ling's... papaya?

She felt a strange sensation, and her stomach slowly knotted.

She looked at Ling, who had flushed cheeks and an embarrassed expression.

"I am a man, ladies. I can't possibly treat Sister Ling. What if I damage something down there? I've never touched a woman before." her voice was suddenly husky.

When Ling heard those words, her head turned even redder, and she buried her face in her blanket.

"Y-young master. I've allowed you to see me down there. I'm sure you'll be gentle with me."

But I'm not interested! Mai furrowed her brows, unsure how to escape from this situation. Me and my curiosity. I'm too nice. One day, it would backfire.

Meiling said in a soft voice, "Just check her to see if everything is okay, Young Master. We're not asking for anything else. Can you handle that?"

Mai didn't know what she was getting into, but nodded because she wanted to check if Ling had any sexually transmitted diseases. Some could be seen on women's genitals.

The women left Mai and Ling alone and waited outside the door.

There was an oval light brown nightstand to the left of Ling's bed with several instruments laid out ready for the doctor. Mai had seen how her own gynecologist had examined her down there, but this was overwhelming for her. She sat on the stool and looked at Ling, who still shyly hid her face in the blanket.

"Can you explain what exactly is wrong with you? Do you have symptoms like itching somewhere? Are you swollen inside the labia?"

"I just hurt when the men are inside me. It constantly hurts, and I pretend to enjoy it. I'm afraid something is broken down there." Ling replied in a small voice, slowly peeking her head out and looking worried.

Mai tilted her head and asked, "Tell me honestly. Do you enjoy having sex?"

Ling nodded, smiled, and looked like a blooming flower. "I want to enjoy it again. It also smells strange down there."

It doesn't sound so bad. Mai had once read about someone who cured women's ailments in a special way. She looked around and at Ling, ending up looking at her hands. Her gaze fell on her pinky finger. Master said it could purify. Can it purify pains in the nether regions? It must be put to the test.

She looked at Ling and said, "Um, Sister Ling. I have a method, but it requires your consent before I do it. Maybe I can even give you back your enjoyment."

Ling's eyes widened, and she nodded, saying, "I give my consent to you. You can touch me all over. If you can fix me down there, I'll marry you."

Ugh. Mai furrowed her brows. She didn't need a wife. She gave Ling a friendly smile and looked for a pair of gloves on the table, but there were none. She became confused and looked at the various instruments resembling something from a horror movie.

"I can't possibly insert them into you, Sister Ling." She looked at Ling and at her pinky finger. If there are no gloves, she must use the real deal.

"Can you spread your legs? No, wait. Can you get on all fours?" Mai asked and slowly crawled towards the edge of the bed.

Ling bit her lip and turned around with her backside facing Mai. She got on all fours and waited nervously and excitedly.

"Um, does it hurt?" Ling asked, hugging a pillow.

"It won't hurt unless you're very tight." Mai replied, suddenly feeling like her words sounded perverse out of context. They were two women having a conversation, so it was entirely normal.

On the other side of the door, Meiling and the women stood with their ears pressed against the door. They looked at each other and tried to press their ears close to the door, hoping to catch every detail of what was happening inside.

"He said Sister Ling is tight." whispered one of the women, giggling.

"No, he said it would hurt if she was very tight." corrected another, also giggling. "If Sister Ling doesn't want him, I'll take him. He's cute. Good enough to eat."

Meiling licked her lips seductively and bit her lip.

"It's annoying we can't see anything. Sister Ling must be in heaven now. She's always had a crush on Young Master. I saw him first, so I get him first." she whispered, biting her lip again.

Mai went to the bathroom and washed her hands thoroughly.

She stood by the edge of the bed and said, "Sister Ling, can you lift your dress so I have a view of your entire behind?"

Ling nodded and lifted her dress up to her waist, revealing a beautiful view of everything.

"My right hand is stronger, so I hope it won't hurt." Mai said in a soft voice.

She stopped herself.

"Why does it sound like I'm about to fist you?"

She placed her left hand on Ling's left buttock.

"I'm entering now." she said gently.

"Mmm." Ling responded, nodding. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Mai slowly inserted her right pinky finger into Ling. She felt something very hot and tight squeezing around her finger. Damn, she's tight!

Ling let out a low sound and squeezed the pillow.

Mai furrowed her brows and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Ling nodded but didn't reply.

Mai projected her energy, concentrating it in her pinky finger, and slowly moved it around.

Ling moaned softly, burying her head in the pillow.

Mai felt the warmth around her finger but wasn't sure if her technique had worked.

"Can you feel anything?" She asked.

"It still hurts." Ling replied, biting her lip again.

Mai furrowed her brows and inserted her left pinky finger, projecting her energy again, concentrating it in both hands. She moved her fingers back and forth, hearing Ling moan loudly. Suddenly, Ling moved her left hand between her legs and touched herself.

"I can feel a little. Make it faster." she moaned loudly, grabbing her right breast while her elbow rested on the pillow.

Mai was pleased to hear those words because it meant it was working. She quickly moved both fingers in and out, feeling how wet and smoothly her fingers glided back and forth. Ling moaned louder making Mai more excited, inserting more fingers to help. When Ling reached climax, she let out a loud cry and moaned slowly.

Mai patted her on the buttock and washed her hands thoroughly.

She looked in the mirror. "It worked!"

When she came out into the room, Ling was surrounded by Meiling and the other women who stared at Mai, sending her flirtatious glances.

She walked over to Ling and asked, "Sister Ling, have you regained your pleasure?"

"Young Master. Your masks are miracles, but this is... I have no words for it. I'm cured. Thank you so much. I feel like I can have sex several times a day." Ling replied, her cheeks turning slightly red as she looked shy.

Mai was just happy she could help and gave her a friendly smile that captivated all the women.

"I'm glad to hear that. Sex is healthy, but if you do it too often, you'll get irritations down there, so take care of yourself."

"Young Master. Can you check me too?" asked a woman who suddenly lay down on the bed and spread her legs.

Mai looked around at all of them and asked, "How many are there?"

Shortly after, Mai fixed all the women, and they overwhelmed her with marriage proposals, which she declined. They wanted to give her money as a reward, but Mai would rather have a piece of jewelry since she didn't own anything. Ling gave her a small oval white glass that looked like an egg, a type of glass charm. It was a charm meant to bring luck to the owner, something Mai felt she needed. She thanked them all many times and said goodbye to them.

As she left the Blooming Blossom, Meiling looked at Ling and asked, "How was he? Tell us everything."

Ling's cheeks turned a rosy hue, and she held her hands to her cheeks.

"It was better than all the men put together. He touched the right places, and his fingers felt magical. There was a lovely warmth from them. Do you think I have a chance?" she asked.

Meiling giggled and replied in a teasing voice, "Don't you think the Young Master has already found a woman? Otherwise, others have already noticed him."

 

4