15. When Pleasure Knocks on the Door You Don’t Refuse
101 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Mai chose to remove her duvet and was met with a huge red and black wound on her calf muscle. Something thick and yellow was oozing out. It smelled terribly rotten and acidic, making her feel nauseous. She wrinkled her nose and covered her mouth.

“How did I get home?”

*knock knock*

“Come in.” Her voice was hoarse, and she quickly covered her leg with the duvet.

Imperial Physician Liang Gu arrived with two young male physicians carrying trays of various herbs, food, and medical tools, along with a roll of beige bandages.

Mai cleared her throat and blinked at the sight, saying, “Grandfather, you don't need to do all that. I've told you before not to waste precious herbs on me. I can fix my leg myself.”

Her throat suddenly felt dry, and she covered her mouth, coughing.

Imperial Physician Liang Gu didn't reply but sat by the bedside and removed the duvet. The condition of her leg made him furrow his brows, and he immediately began to clean the wound. He tossed herbs on it, rubbing and pressing them into the wound.

Mai felt a stinging pain and bit her lip. Damn, that hurts!

He wrapped bandages around the leg and suddenly shoved a green leaf into her mouth, which she chewed on. She tasted lemon and thyme and grimaced. She hated thyme because of its strong smell.

“In a few days, you'll be able to walk again. Fortunately, it's not a deep wound. You worry your grandfather when you come home with things like this.” said Imperial Physician Liang Gu, furrowing his brows as he looked at her.

“Grandfather, stop worrying. You'll just get more wrinkles from it.” she said, gently touching his cheeks.

He was old when she came to the Immortal Palace, but now he looked really old. He had always watched over her and provided her with a roof over her head. She saw him as another grandfather, and even though they didn't see each other often, she felt they had a close relationship. He understood her.

“I won't hold on much longer, and you must carry on my legacy, little Luo Tian.” said Imperial Physician Liang Gu, looking deep into her eyes.

Mai was reminded of the time her master died and felt a pang in her heart. Not again.

She forced a smile. “What are you talking about, grandfather? There's still life in you.”

She hugged him, and he left a tray of food on the nightstand before leaving the room.

At the same time, in the Investigation Bureau, Inspector Lin sat, looking at the drawing of the Komodo dragon as he scribbled something down in a book. He was suddenly reminded of Mai and glanced at his subordinate, who sat to his left, also busy jotting down notes.

“Where is Junior Luo Tian? He's late today. That's unlike him.” He inquired.

The subordinate looked up and replied, “I heard from Brother Wang Hao that Junior Luo Tian got injured after a hunt yesterday.”

*crack*

The quill snapped in Inspector Lin's right hand. He quickly stood up, pushing his chair back.

“Finish the work. You can leave whenever you want. I'm taking the day off.” he said, putting on his overcoat and hurrying out the door.

Mai was eating rice porridge, surprisingly tasting good with chicken pieces in it, giving it a rich and creamy flavor.

*knock knock*

As the door opened, Inspector Lin appeared.

Mai choked on her soup, coughing. Damn! She had completely forgotten about him. Is he here to reprimand me?

She quickly set the bowl aside, looked down at his feet, and said aloud, “I'll take responsibility for yesterday. You can punish me anytime. I'm sorry I brought disgrace to your name.”

She felt a knot in her heart, causing pain, and she grew frustrated with herself. It was incredibly foolish what she had done yesterday. She clenched her teeth as her heart raced, her cheeks grew warm.

Inspector Lin quickly stepped inside, closed the door, and approached the bed. To her surprise, he climbed into bed, and she felt a pair of warm hands embrace her. She felt his warm chest and smelled his wonderful fresh scent, sending butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

“Thank goodness you're safe. That's the most important thing. I was worried about your health.” Inspector Lin said in a soft voice, and she was overwhelmed with emotions.

A bubble burst, and tears slowly rolled down. She hugged him tightly, squeezing his back, and sniffled. She began to sob. It dawned on Mai only now what situation she was in yesterday. If her Finger System hadn't worked, she would be lying in the swamp now.

When she had finished crying, Inspector Lin sat beside her without letting go.

He looked at her and said, “Brother Wang Hao brought you home safely. I must reward him. I assume your trip wasn't in vain.”

Mai nodded and told him everything she had experienced except for the mysterious man. She was afraid he wouldn't understand her. He praised her for solving a mystery even though she didn't have any physical evidence with her.

"Brother Wang Hao has some evidence we can use. The last thing we need to figure out is where they come from and who controls them," he said, leaning forward and kissing her gently.

"I've missed you."

Mai wanted to know everything about him, but she knew it was rude to ask too much, but there was one thing she could inquire about.

"Are you married, Inspector Lin?" she asked in a low voice.

He charmingly smiled at her and replied in a playful tone, "Will you marry me?"

Huh? Mai had a brain freeze for a second, feeling her heart skip a beat, racing. Her cheeks warmed again, and she suddenly felt very shy. She quickly looked away, feeling a lovely sensation in her stomach. He's available!

"I'm not ready yet." she replied in a low voice.

That was the truth. She needed to get her own life in order before bringing her future children into the world.

"So, is that a yes, I assume?" Inspector Lin said in a playful tone.

"I haven't given you a yes yet. So that means you're not tied to me. We've only just met." Mai hurriedly said.

She didn't want to hold onto him when they weren't a couple yet.

Inspector Lin kissed her, leaned back on a pillow, and brought the soup to her. He started feeding her, making her feel pampered. It's nice. Her exes had never done that for her.

"I've taken the rest of the day off so I can take care of you." he suddenly said.

Mai furrowed her brows and argued because she didn't want him to waste his time on her. She wasn't worth it.

He refused and said, "You're worth more than you think. When will you tell me your real name?"

She had just met him and wanted to be sure she could trust him. She leaned against him, touched his cheeks, and smiled at him.

"Soon. I promise. For now, you'll have to guess."

"By the way, are you planning to sleep here tonight since you say you've taken the rest of the day off?" she asked in a playful tone, and her heart beat faster.

Inspector Lin smiled charmingly and replied, "Do you want me to stay?"

Of course, I want that!

Mai bit her lip and pretended to ponder his words to not sound desperate. Her gaze fell on her leg, reminding her of the pain and her situation. She suddenly felt sad. She hugged Inspector Lin and leaned against his chest, sniffing his neck.

"I won't be very mobile with my leg for the next couple of days. Grandfather said it would take three days before I'm fully recovered. I hope he's right." she said, looking him deep in the eyes and asking, "Are you planning to stay in my room for the rest of the day? I don't want to bore you or waste your time."

"You can't bore me, quite the contrary. I can bring some work here, so you don't have to worry about that. As long as I can see that you're not running around doing silly things, my heart can relax." he replied, getting up and walking outside.

A few minutes later, he returned with a large bundle of paper tubes, which he placed on the table and began to inspect.

Mai finished her meal while observing him. He was very handsome even in profile, and it seemed like he was at peace with his thoughts, exuding an unearthly wisdom.

She sighed and said, "Even when you're working, you look flawless. You truly are the perfect man in the world."

Inspector Lin looked at her, giving her a charming smile, and with the sun's rays shining through the window, it looked like there was a halo over his head.

Mai swallowed a lump in her throat and dropped her jaw.

"If my leg didn't hurt, I'd jump on you right now."

Inspector Lin chuckled loudly and said, "I've never met someone who speaks so directly as you. It's refreshing and new. Something that the women here could learn a bit from."

Mai giggled and said, "It's only something I do with people I feel close to. You've already seen my other side."

She was reminded of the episode with Ling yesterday and asked him to find a white glass stone in her right pocket. She studied it carefully in her hand. It was pleasantly warm and gave a comforting feeling. It was soft as silk even though it was made of glass.

"What do you call these kinds of stones?" she asked.

"They have many names, but most people know them as lucky stones or lucky charms. The genuine ones are dipped in spiritually holy water and keep evil spirits away. It's said that if you're unlucky, evil spirits will stick to you." Inspector Lin replied, continuing with his work.

Mai hadn't had the best luck until she met Master and Inspector Lin. There was also Grandfather, Wang Hao, and Sister Meiling. Ling was also a sweet and funny woman in a cute way. She remembered yesterday's episode again, and a silly smile spread across her lips. She giggled and suddenly saw Ling in front of her, sitting on all fours with a cute expression.

It wasn't considered cheating, was it?

She looked at Inspector Lin and asked, "Is it cheating if a woman touches another woman down there without them having done anything together?"

He immediately looked at her, his eyes slowly widening. "What do you mean? I'm not quite following."

Mai revealed what she had done yesterday but twisted the story a bit to make it sound like she had just "assisted" the doctor as an assistant.

He thought it was harmless and that there was nothing to it.

"It's only something if you actually grope each other, etc. Why are we even having this conversation? What doesn't make sense is why you helped the doctor as an assistant in the first place. You already have great knowledge, especially about the female body since you are one. There's something you're not telling me."

Mai couldn't reveal her Finger System and said, "In the future, I promise to tell you more about myself. We're still not a couple."

Lin stood up, walked over to her, and sat beside her. He gave her pleading puppy eyes and played pathetic. "Will you marry me?"

She kissed him, gently kissed his neck, and loosened his belt.

"I said I'll give you an answer at another time." she whispered in his right ear and gently nibbled on it.

He let out a sound and kissed her neck. He loosened her belt and slowly opened her robe.

Mai couldn't move her leg, so there was a limit to what they could do together.

She suddenly got an idea and said in a playful voice, "Lick me."

Inspector Lin's eyes widened, and he looked up at her. His cheeks slowly turned a reddish hue, and he suddenly looked shy.

"It's my first time." he said in a low voice.

Mai kissed him and said, "I'll teach you."

"How do you have so much experience?" he suddenly asked in a curious tone.

"I've been reincarnated." She replied immediately because she didn't know what else to say.

Inspector Lin took off her robe and kissed her breasts while caressing them with his hands.

He sucked on her right breast, and she moaned. She quickly became wet down there and slowly pushed him down, he buried his face between her legs. She felt a long finger slowly enter her, feeling a delightful sensation. He moved his finger in and out smoothly and lightly.

"You're completely wet." he said in a surprised tone.

Mai felt a warm, soft tongue playing on the outside of her, sending electricity through her body. She moaned and held her hands on his head, gripping his hair.

"Mmm. Suck me here." she said, guiding his tongue around between her legs.

His soft tongue sucked her slowly, and she became more aroused by it, closing her eyes to enjoy his touch.

"Faster."

Mai squeezed her nipples and felt his tongue glide smoothly over them as his fingers slid in and out. She was very turned on by it and after some time she asked him to lie on his back, with some difficulty she got on all fours and moved her head between his legs.

"You can come anytime, so don't hold back." She said in a soft voice and licked her mouth. She held his cock tightly. It was very warm and large.

Damn he's hard!

She stuck her tongue out and licked the top and he moaned softly. She  licked gently around the top and ran her tongue up and down, massaging the bottom gently and gently with her fingers. Inspector Lin moaned faster, and she moved her mouth down and licked his bottom gently. she held her right hand around his penis and rubbed her fingers up and down. She put it in her mouth and ran her tongue around, sucking it gently. She sucked harder on the head and tasted something salty, sweet, and sticky. She got wetter, got more turned, excited by it and drooled.

"Sit on top of me." Said Inspector Lin suddenly which made her stop.

"My leg..." She mumbled and looked at him.

It suddenly didn't hurt. She licked her mouth.

"If you can sit like that, you can also handle the other position." Inspector Lin replied in a playful tone.

Mai nodded and climbed onto him and grabbed his cock with her left hand and inserted it into her.

He was incredibly hard and she became more horny and turned on by it. She rode him slowly and felt him thrust it far up into her.

"Fuck, I feel good!" She moaned softly and all her emotions exploded as she watched fireworks.

She closed her eyes and rode him faster and moaned louder.

Inspector Lin sat up, kissed her, and sucked on her breasts. They moaned loudly together, getting more turned on by each other's sounds. Mai was burning hot and the sweat was rolling down her but she didn't feel hot but just amazing all over. She felt him close and his touch was all over her.

“Faster.” Inspector Lin suddenly asked while he had a nipple in his mouth.

Mai rode him faster and he moaned faster. She licked his neck, biting it gently and felt him burning hot. She tasted his sweat, it was sweet and she licked it again. She suddenly smelled the scent of flora and imagined they were surrounded by a field of flowers.

"Take me hard from behind." She said suddenly and they switched positions.

She got on all fours and when Inspector Lin penetrated her he thrust hard.

" Mmm." She moaned and got more turned on.

She felt something wet run down her leg and grabbed his left hand and licked his fingers. She took them in her mouth, slowly sucked on them, and heard Inspector Lin moan as he thrust harder into her.

"Come inside me." she moaned, pressing her head against the pillow.

By those words he thrust harder and harder into her, his moans turning her on even more. She groped her breasts and pinched her nipples hard.

"You must come first." He said suddenly. He gently kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear.

Mai revealed she could only come if she sat on him so they switched positions and she rode him again this time much faster and harder.

Later, they lay in bed, and Mai turned to the left, looking at Inspector Lin, who was lying on his back slowly breathing.

"Was it good, your first time?" she asked, curious.

He had positively surprised her. He's a god of stamina.

He turned to the right and looked her deeply in the eyes. His cheeks had a reddish hue, and he looked excited.

He gave her a charming smile and replied in a crisp voice, "No, it was fantastic. You're amazing."

"I'm surprised you haven't been with anyone else yet. Women drool over you." said Mai, not for a second doubting.

He chuckled and said, "I've been busy building my life. It wasn't easy to achieve my rank. I didn't have time to look for a wife, and besides, I didn't need one."

Mai furrowed her brows and asked, "Why not? Everyone needs a little company now and then."

He pointed at her and smiled. "I was waiting for you."

She felt a delightful sensation and butterflies in her stomach, breaking into a smile. Had she found her Prince Charming?

Mai enjoyed a nice, warm, and long bath. As she sat in the large round bamboo bathtub, her eyes fell on her injured leg, wrapped in herbs. The bandage hadn't fallen off, and when she lifted her leg above the water, it felt dry.

She furrowed her brows. "Hm, strange. Are these the magical bandages Grandfather gave me? I wonder where he found them."

She helped Inspector Lin with his work. She just needed to edit texts and ensure they matched each other. There were also English texts for her to correct, which surprised her.

As evening approached, they stopped working, and Mai's stomach suddenly rumbled. She held her stomach and looked away, embarrassed. She couldn't walk, so Inspector Lin carried her out to the large living room, which was empty of servants, surprising Mai.

"Where is everyone? Is something happening that I don't know about?"

"I told your grandfather I would take care of you, and I meant it." replied Inspector Lin in a playful tone.

Mai furrowed her brows and looked at him. He is really dedicated to me. Is there really such a perfect man in the world?

As she watched him start cooking, she pondered one thing.

"Are you real?" She felt butterflies in her stomach.

"I am real, and I'm standing in front of you." he replied in a crisp voice as he chopped fresh spring onions, sprinkling them over a noodle soup with beef.

A delightful aroma filled the room, and Mai's mouth watered as her stomach rumbled again.

After dinner, they went to bed because Inspector Lin had to get up early for work tomorrow. Mai lay to his right and looked at him while he lay on his side and looked back at her. As she was about to close her eyes, she remembered the man from the dream. Her stomach twisted, and she felt a pain in her heart. She suddenly felt very unwell. I can't fall asleep if he's there again. She didn't want to experience that pain in her stomach again.

"Lin, I'm afraid to sleep." she said in a small voice.

Lin's eyes widened, and he said, "You called me Lin. You haven't done that before. What are you afraid of?"

"There's an angry man haunting me in my dreams. If I sleep, he'll kill me." She replied, feeling a tear welling up.

She was overwhelmed with emotions and buried her face in her pillow, starting to cry. Suddenly, she felt Lin move closer to her, and he embraced her. She could smell his scent, which helped her regain control of her emotions.

"I won't leave you. If you die, I'll revive you, or I'll find a way to visit you in death. I'll be here when you wake up tomorrow. I promise." he said in a gentle voice.

"Promise?" She sniffled loudly, feeling strange hearing those words.

Master promised something, but he died before he could keep it. I'm tired. So tired.

"I promise. Don't you trust me?" Lin asked, kissing her gently on her forehead.

She looked up at him and nodded. "If you break it, I'll be very upset. I can't handle more people saying they promise and then breaking it."

Lin kissed her, pulled her close, and hugged her.

Mai closed her eyes and quickly became drowsy.

"He used Absorption on me…" she mumbled and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

"I'll go through fire and water for you, even in death. You silly girl." Lin murmured, lying on his back and placing her on his chest.

He closed his eyes and murmured, "What is Absorption?"

 

4