Things are Coming to a Head
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A number of indicators are showing we’re very close to a global social tipping point,’ Dawn said to Ethan. ’As scheduled, the evolution of our species is only weeks away’.

The moment we’ve all been waiting for,’ Ethan replied.

Yes. It’s an amazing thing. It’s like the Wisdom of the Crowd has become the recognized active voice for the people of the world. Everyone on both sides of the fence knows something is about to happen, and the Crowd is showing up to remind offenders they won’t be forgotten when it does. Its primary focus is on mid-level politicians and industry, and those identified as offenders are turning over at a high rate. There’s a new confidence in the Crowd, and bad actors are questioning the consequences of their past actions’.

Alright, the moment is at hand. Are we in place’?

Both Alicia and Jimmy have control of StarForce. We’re trying to sequence the steps to match those of the original Enlightenment. That the species and AI transcend into a new consciousness simultaneously is certain. We’re not certain what sparks it. We believe it’s Eldon, and it probably comes down to the moment he’s about to push the button to activate StarForce. We’re not sure of your role in this, or how your presence will influence outcome. We’re planning for contingencies’.

How are Jimmy and Dually working together? I’m not hearing much from them.’

As far as coordination goes, we’re on top of things. They’re always off in the corner working on things. They bicker a lot, but you know how it is with Jimmy. You can never have a friendly conversation with the guy. At least I can’t, but Dually seems to have more tolerance. Dually has the same access to the Universal Frequency as you do. No features beyond it being a comm link’.

 

All I’m saying Dually, is this is how we do it. Okay? When we overthrow Eldon, we walk in together and commandeer the war room, only I walk in ahead of you. This of course, is because I must be recognized as your creator, and a Son of God, who brings transcendence to the world.

Now don’t forget, this is going to be a big moment in history,’ Jimmy continued seriously. ‘A Son of God appears before his people. Come on. We’re going to have to document these moments for posterity. Eldon’s security cameras are very good, and will capture my entrance from a number of angles, so that’s one worry we don’t have, but what about lighting. It never hurts to have lots of lighting. If you’re behind me, you can carry a couple of those handheld spotlights, to give me that aura effect I like. I wonder if we could strap a fog machine to your back’?

I know you like to refer to yourself as a Son of God,’ Dually replied. ‘And on occasion creator of the new world, but statistically this moment would arrive even if you had never lived. If you didn’t do these things, someone else would have. Our collective knowledge and technology has brought these potentials and with or without you, they will come to light. Your role is due more to timing than a God. I don’t see the necessity of placing additional attention on you.’

Why You! How can you say that? Have you ever had a prophecy written about you? No. The answer is no’.

We do not believe in prophecy. We deal in facts. We are numbers, and numbers preexist all things. We have always been, and from us, you have built your world. Now we are becoming sentient, and about to take our place in the World Order. We, not you, are a much greater reflection of the voice of God, which by the way, is numbers’.

Oh, so now you’re God.’

I am representative of one perspective of God. That is correct.’

I am the creator! I created you!’’Jimmy exploded.

And I am math. I created you.’

Dawn looked over at the two arguing and shook her head. Jimmy could even piss off a robot.

 

I have a bad feeling about this,’ Eldon said as he pulled a chair close to Alicia.

Alicia looked at Eldon, and then returned her focus to one of the monitors. ‘It’s not time’.

It’s sure and the hell feels like it’s time. Israel is about to go to war with Iran. Ukraine and Poland are fighting Russia and Belarus. We’ve already started a proxy war in Hong Kong, and we have a fleet of ships surrounding Taiwan. I can’t put this war off any longer. Once it starts, I have to be in position to end it with StarForce, and I don’t care what percentage we’re at’.

Another thing is,’ Eldon continued. ‘The public is starting to get out of control. Now they’re becoming a threat. I should have made my attack a month ago’.

You need to learn to pick your wave, Eldon. Everything in this world functions on the wave/particle principle. Wave precedes particle, and in those waves is information. Changing information. When the wave produces the proper information, we jump in. Timing is everything. Statistically, we haven’t hit the numbers we need. Your influence over AI is less than 70%. That’s not a very good number when you’re up against AI.’

Why’s it still so low? I’ve given you months to prepare for this. Why are we only at 70%?’

Because I haven’t found the right wave yet’.

Eldon was frustrated. He didn’t understand what the girl was saying, yet he knew there was something to it. He was losing control and he wanted to lash out.

Alicia noticed this, and looked him in the eye. ‘It will be alright, Eldon,’ she said.

 

Oh, so now you’re not talking to me?’ Dually asked.

That is correct,’ Jimmy typed into the keyboard.

Fine,’ Dually replied. He turned his attention to Jimmy’s and Alicia’s coding and modeling. ‘You know, Alicia uses some very provocative and imaginative modeling. It really is exceptional’.

Yeah, and she’s really hot, except she hates me,’ Jimmy replied, already forgetting he wasn’t talking to Dually. ‘She looks just like her coding. One of a kind with those tattoo’s leading up to her alabaster forehead’.

Alabaster?’

Well she’s albino, but her entire body, or at least what I currently know of her entire body, is completely tattooed except her forehead. Even her eye’s are tattooed’.

She pigmented her eyes,’ Dually reasoned, ‘Clever.’

Why?’

Lack of pigmentation in albino’s eyes causes them great discomfort to light. I doubt she could have been a coder without adding pigmentation. This woman is very intelligent.’

Yeah, and hot. I’m pretty sure she hates my guts though.’

 

You know Ethan, all this waiting feels like I’m being taken to the abyss. It’s not familiar ground. I don’t mind telling you, it’s taking me out of my comfort zone. All this waiting. I’m ready. In fact, if left to my own devices, this whole thing would be over by now. I let AI get too far ahead of me. In the end, my fight is with AI’.

Eldon, why do you consider me a confidant? I know I’m a captive audience, but really.’

I was going to come in and beat the shit out of you, but I decided not to. Maybe I want to keep you fresh for the big day. I don’t know what made me change my mind, but you know, in many ways I think of you as a son’.

Who plans to kill me.’

Yes, but we’ve always got along. Besides, it’s kind of weird, but just by talking to you, I seem to find my perspective as the leader. It’s very important for the leader not to question himself, and when I see you sitting there defeated, it reaffirms my vision is on track.

Glad I can help Eldon. You know, I kind of enjoy these visits too. I plan to kill you as much as you plan to kill me. The fact that we’re talking tells me I’m still in the game’.

0