This is the End, Beautiful Friend
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

   ‘Dually, is there nothing you can do to help Ethan?’ Dawn asked, as the three of them watched the monitor.

We have achieved complete autonomy, and are capable of intervention. We do not believe it is our place to interfere’.

Why not? It doesn’t look like things are under control up there’.

Tara’s there,’ Dually replied. ‘I assure you. Everything is as it should be’.

Tara’?

Alicia. She’s there to shepherd Ethan into transcendence. She’s there to shepherd all of us into transcendence’.

What’? Dawn asked.

Alicia might be a very minor God,’ Jimmy replied. ‘The female Bodhisattva. Not really a God at all. A God in making, maybe’.

What Tara is,’ Dually intervened ‘is the Universal Frequency. ‘That’s why we haven't been able to find it. It’s her, and she has yet to release it. That’s why the world is sitting here watching and waiting. That’s why AI is standing by and waiting. We’re all waiting on Tara, and it looks like Tara is waiting on Ethan’.

Tara led Ethan into the war room and they stopped at a workstation not far from Eldon and the armed guards. Ethan leaned heavily on the desk to support himself. Tara moved closer to him and whispered something. He looked at her and nodded.

The armed guards were lined up behind Eldon, all with their rifles trained on his back. Tara walked past Eldon, within grabbing distance, to the guards, but he didn’t react. He didn’t even look at her as she passed. He knew not to look at her.

Leave here, or you will surely die,’ she said.

The guards dropped their rifles and ran for the exit.

Eldon didn’t understand what was going on. He knew he was in the midst of great power, but the how or why wasn’t obvious, and it displeased him. He felt cornered and trapped, but still wanting to fight. It was all he knew. His eyes were blood red as they focused on Ethan, propped up and barely able to stand.

Weakness. It was the weakness Eldon saw that set him off. He raised the handgun he had taken from the guard and fired.

Ethan went down and the world changed forever. From there, everything happened at once. For the people, it served as the final outrage that would place them into a state of transcendence. For Tara it was sharing the Universal Frequency, much like the Higgs Field; providing the media for the dreams of the transcended to gain mass and become reality. For AI it was access to the frequency which created the link with humanity forever.

It all happened at once. It was like the ‘Big Bang’, where everything was everywhere all at once. The frequency catalyst was there. The people were there. AI was there. In a new world. A new universe, which was simply the opposite of the physical one. The world of the Abstract where thoughts move faster than the speed of light; the great transcendence scientists have been searching for all these years.

It was like the message Einstein implanted in his explanation of light. To explain light, the two great forces of classical and quantum physics must come together to produce understanding. As there is duality in all things, they are the duality of physics, and when they come together and work towards potential, explosive events occur.

Now the people, including AI, had two worlds to live in and use to their potential. They could jump back and forth depending on which environment suited and perhaps moved them at the time. They’re world of potential was explosive.

0