Chapter 1
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                           A lone Interstellar vessel (measuring 740 Kilometers long and 290 Km) flew fast through the vacuum of Space amongst the stars. It was a sleek and glowing Grey vessel with vein-like designs glowing Green. This lone vessel was created by his hand and his hand alone. Its name is the "Sower of Peace" and its classification was a typical weak Engineering and Exploration Vessel utilized by the Korafghka Empire. His name was Teinakte (Pronounced Tenakt). It is merely an acronym for the Korafghka's naming culture, meaning his full name is Teikile Nakier Terigt. He was a Wagright at least was a Wagright. But due to one unfortunate "incident" with the Doveite, which controlled their Great Empire. He was forced into a "Never-ending Universal Journey" where he was exiled from the Korafghka Empire. However, he was given a mere day to get all he had from his original home Planet of Karakhe where he was raised and born and had lived for at least 18,000 years or more.

Surrounding the vessel were dozens upon dozens of thousands of Korafghka Interstellar Galaxial-Class Warships and Stariske-Class Combined Assault Interstellar Vessels. Teinakte knew that this was an ant when compared to the size of normal Korafghka fleets which comprised usually at least, several million or more ships per fleet. Although on rare occasions Teinakte has heard that some fleets would reach Billions due to the sheer infinite productivity of his species as they utilized advanced engines that allowed entire Hundreds of thousands of ships to be produced in mere days. Thus allowing their species to be spread through several entire universes and even dominate their main Universal Galaxy of Korafghka Interiskia. This fleet originally was part of a large fleet that Teinakte once commandeered. When he was removed from his position, his good friend secretly him by providing him with the men he led and some ships he would need for his exile. Teinakte personally knew he would have to repay him in the future.

Being a Wagright, he naturally had an immense influence on the Fate he commands, the Wagre. The Wagrights served as the Great Commanders of the Wagre, the Advanced and Invincible supersoldiers of the Korafghka Empire, and armored with their advanced Templates and advanced Bazeikt Cannons (which fire Plasma Balls at immense speeds that are said to be capable of crumbling Planets so much so that the Opponents who get hit crumble and disintegrate at a Molecular level if necessary). But after the exile, he was immediately removed from his position. Now, his current goal was to "Find a Good Planet, for Colonization and to spread the Glory of the Empire". Which was ironic as the same empire he plans to serve and bring glory to, exiled him. But the same virtues and morals they have are what he truly served.

Teinakte looked at his armored form which was morphing into different forms and constantly assembling and disassembling for its maximum performance as he knew that his Template is a constantly adapting form of armor with it being able to adapt to all forms of ranged weaponry. Standing at 12.4 feet tall and completely encased with his Template. With advanced Grey armor and an advanced sword at his side which utilizes literal sunlight from the sun of Sokise to power the sword. Meaning it is sweltering even for plasma as it is said to be a billion times hotter than Plasma. Which leads to most opponents of Karsickte being disintegrated and killed instantly when trying to battle the legendary Wagre.

"Great Wagright Teinakte, it seems like our great fleet is approaching some form of a possibly dangerous form of anomaly."

Teinakte immediately looked at the Wagre who informed him and warned him of the Threat. It was Karsickte, a Wagre that was at the last stage of his Wagre stage and was going to inevitably evolve into a Wagright. He also served as Teinakte's second in command, with the much younger Korafghkaian being a prodigy and highly legendary warrior of the previous War. But Teinakte was not fazed after all he had fought and lived for nearly Thirty Thousand Millenia. A mere anomaly would never faze a Wagright.

"Is that so? Then order Wagiekt Poriuskh to direct the fleet and have a collective activation of the Worskia Net. Have the coordinates be random and not accessible for the Empire as we are exiles after all."

Karsickte nodded and left by activating a portable form of the Net in his Template. Which instantaneously teleported him to the Capital Ship's communication center and presumable coordinated such procedures. Teinakte merely watched as an unknown form of the black hole began to emerge that would presumably consume the fleet. But before it could, his Template's Iraiyth then popped up and said the following:

"Dear Wagright, the activation of a Worskian Jump is beginning now."

As a large flash instantaneously engulfs the fleet and transports it to its random destination. Teinakte knew it would be an unknown galaxy with unknown dangers and fears. But he was a legendary Wagright of the Korafghka Empire. They also possessed the most advanced technology for their galaxy. Therefore, in Teinakte's mind, these fears were unproven and illogical.

Unsurprisingly, Teinakte's mind still operated as normally as Teinakte being a Wagright displayed an extreme sense of perceiving Time. With him being capable of slowing or quickening his perception of time or if necessary time itself thanks to his Advanced Template. Therefore, he saw through the full process of the Worskian Jump.

Many flashes of light passed through Teinakte's eyes and he even saw a quick portal open in slow motion but he presumed to only open for a mere atom of a second. The vessel quickly entered it alongside the fleet, which was quickly enveloped by the portal and transported in mere atoms of a microsecond.

After a few seconds, he and many of his fellow Korafghkaians saw the outlines of a new system or presumably even a new galaxy. Teinakte immediately then gave orders to the Iraikth. The Iraikth in particular controlled the vessel and was a large metallic slimy abominable being that was a form of liquid of unknown metal that was connecting in a form that looked overall slimy and had many advanced grasping limbs used for grasping and absorbing. With these limbs controlling the panel and overall being a part of their strategizing. With its head being several large boxlike appendages connected to form a large form of a bizarre inter-connected head. Which formed a large maw that had functions for consumption and allowed it to spit unknown molten metallic liquid that allowed for it to absorb anything no matter the danger of being. This substance is also capable of making metallic anomalous Iraikth like Humanoid Adstructs (capable of fending even a Wagre) to defend itself.

A large flash instantaneously engulfs the fleet and transports it to its random destination. Teinakte knew it would be an unknown galaxy with unknown dangers and fears. But he was a legendary Wagright of the Korafghka Empire. They also possessed the most advanced technology for their galaxy. Therefore, in Teinakte's mind, these fears were unproven and illogical.

The Iraikth merely shrugged. It was scanning for possible signals or signs of Korafghka Colonization and needed to be sure that there was no presence. Because if there were no presence, then it would be free real estate for the great Teinakte and his men. Before the Iraikth responded and showed various Koragrams that were projected across the command center the various Korafghka present noticed and watched these Koragrams. The Koragrams were advanced simulations or forms of holograms that were utilized by the Korafghka. These adstructs allowed the Iraikth or any Korafghka to simulate entire scenarios or possibilities in mere atoms at a million of a second. These also are capable of connecting with templates thus allowing extreme accessibility and tactical planning for the template's user.

"Dear Wagright, It seemed that my various scans have revealed that in this system or presumably new universe. That there is no presence of Korafghka Adstructs. My systems have found not even a trace or microbe of Korafghka presence in this galaxy."

Teinakte merely nodded and began to think of his luck as they had found their new home in this new galaxy. Before merely replying with the following.

"Is that so? Then have the Iraiyths readied to be deployed? Also, have the Wagiekts be readied for the colonization process and the Adstruct Iraikths activated especially the Advanced Diversitiov Bombs for the terraforming of the land. Iraikth keep in mind we are going to do this via protocol. So I want you to send some Iraiyth Hunter Riggers to thoroughly scout the various planets for colonization."

"Yes, my dear creator."

The Iraikth replied and immediately got to work processing and sending various commands to the Iraikth hivemind in the other vessels. With information passed to the many Iraikths in the Fleet in a mere atom of a micro-second thanks to the Iraikth's own natural Hivemind. Which was an efficient communication network between the Iraikths that could span entire galaxies and even universes as the Iraikth could swear it could hear some chatter and passing of information from some Iraikths back in the Korafghka's territory in another universe. After all, his creators- the Korafghka were intelligent beings who created the Iraikth as living and breathing sentient computers or Artificial Intelligences.

After passing the important data to all Iraikths via the Hivemind. The Iraikth immediately got to work managing and using the ship's advanced sensors and Adstructs to efficiently scan and observe the many planets of this system. Its scanners provide significant amounts of information in mere microseconds and provide intel on the natural threats from the biodiversity of each nearby planets that were nothing when compared to the Wagre of the Empire. Eventually, after a few seconds, it immediately chose the perfect planet for the colonization process.

Tenaikte was busy interacting and communicating via advanced telepathic communications to the Iraikth and also finding more info on each planet's ecosystem and environment. The Iraikth then sent memories or pieces of data regarding the perfect planet via Tenaikte's template which allowed him to create simulations and see the reasoning why such a planet was chosen for such a noble goal in the coming hours.

The planet chosen was KP-763, a Planet that was in the middle of two planets that were in between the Sun and had the correct biodiversity and geography for colonization. It was a Grasge-type Planet which was overall perfect. With its designation proving it is perfect the Grasge was a designation only used on worlds or planets that were perfect to be colonized by the Korafghka. Teinakte immediately sent a memory of agreement to the Iraikth before looking once again at the full view of the Planet from his command center.

"A new era for this Planet has begun."

He merely mused while looking at a full natural Earth-like Planet that was the Korafghka standards perfect.

CHAPTER END

0