Childhood Bliss and the Cruel Reality.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two girls played together on a small playground within their town. Beautiful houses that even the rich could only dream of circled the area as to be a cul-de-sac. The girls were on the swings, kicking their legs aimlessly, not understanding how they weren't getting high into the sky by doing this.

One girl donned pink, long hair that was wavy and beautiful. It reached down to past her hips, but was currently tied up in a ponytail to keep it from becoming too dirty. The other girl was a brunette with shorter hair, and stunning blue eyes.

A boy approached them.
He was their age.

The pinkeye groaned at the sight, muttering to the brunette, "ew... boys... they have cooties." Before she hopped off the swing and left. The brunette however, didn't leave. The two just stared at one another in silence, waiting for the other to say a word. Anything.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

Tan fingers of a young man trailed along the pale flesh and black smooth fabric, rising upward to cup something in his hand. His hand made contact with a mound — her breast, and he squeezed. Not too rough, but hard enough that the man got to hear soft feminine moans come out of the beauty on his lap. With his free hand, he scooted her closer to him, her rear pressed against his lower torso. The young woman could feel something start to harden beneath her.

"ah... J-Jesse.." the woman speaks softly, stuttering due to her inability to fully think. The man has a small laugh, amused by the woman's state. He loved feeling her breasts, so much so that he decided to grab the top of the shirt, which was just above her chest, and pulled down one side. No bra... usual, for their lazy days. Jesse began peppering kisses along the woman's neck and shoulder, rubbing his thumb over her hardened nipple. 

His other hand began to trail up to the hem of her sweater dress, pushing it upward with his dragging hands. He was searching... even though he'd done this several times since the start of his relationship, he enjoyed the hunt. His girl was so sensitive to his touch, it made things fun to hear her moan, whimper, and whine. He finally found what he was looking for - her panties, to which he pressed his finger against them, rubbing between the folds of her muff. Her panties were already fairly wet, he could hardly imagine what things were like past them. He looked up at her with his eyes, trying to gauge what she was feeling. He gave one more kiss to her neck, before speaking up to her. 

"I love you, Ella..." 

His voice was so loving and soft, almost innocent sounding. Yet he was making her a moaning mess, hardly able to control herself. But before he could do much more to her, his cellphone began to ring. 

Her moans stopped in an instant. As if this has happened many times before... because it has. Jesse's hands retract from his girlfriend, and she crawled off his lap and sat on the other side of the bed. A one sided conversation was heard, with Jesse's words being mere flavor text at best - just, "yeah," "okay..." and things like that. He hung up the phone shortly after, looking defeated.

"Another call from your mom?" Ella asked, her tone annoyed. 

"Yeah. She needs me to fly out to her as soon as possible..." Jesse sighs before adding, "she's bought the ticket for a few hours from now."

"TONIGHT?!" Ella nearly shrieked this, "But- T-Tonight's our fifteen-month-anniversary!" 

"I-I know..! But Ella, this isn't... family stuff like this isn't something I can just put off until later. My mother is ill, and you know I don't have any siblings."

"Well maybe if she hadn't been using so much when we were kids..." 

"Ella." Jesse's voice was stern, "you know that wasn't her choice in full." 

Ella just rolled her eyes, ignoring Jesse and what he had to say about the situation. 

She loved him, but this was stressful. Jesse always had to leave whenever things were finally breaking through between them. Since she was a teenager, Ella had wanted nothing more than to live a simple, happy life with Jesse. The two had a romantic chemistry since they started middle school, and had become friends since the day they met at the swings. But the two didn't want to complicate things, so they waited until they graduated high school, and could begin college. Ella was a year under Jesse, so the wait was a little more than a year. But now it seemed like that year gap was a waste... Jesse was never needed by his mother until Ella graduated. There's no way that was a coincidence, right? All this made Ella furious. 

"So... when do you come back?" Ella finally asked him, still with a bad tone. 

"A few weeks? Maybe a couple months at most?" 

Ella groaned in annoyance, but knew that there was nothing she could do about this. So she locked away the anger and relaxed to the best of her ability. 

"Alright... I'll miss you Jesse." 

"I'll miss you too," Jesse says, before frantically adding, "a-and I promise you, I'll make it up to you when I get back." 

Ella shook her head and said, "n-no.. it's alright. I understand. This is important for you to do, you don't have to make anything up or 'owe me.' I'm sorry about getting frustrated like that." Jesse just nodded, before getting up off the bed. As per usual, he didn't really have the time to finish their fun, and would have to resort to a half-assed masturbation session later. 

About an hour later, Jesse was packed up and about to head out. Ella was now on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket and reading an old script for a movie. Jesse took in the sight of his girlfriend, in her safe space. This was no way she should be having to spend the holidays. She was going to be alone, because god forbid her actress mother and musician father come to town... 

"Hey Ella," Jesse called out, getting her attention immediately. "I'm about to head out. Remember that if you wanna talk, I'm a phone call away. I'll have Mark check in on you every so often, alright?" 

Mark... Ella knew of him, but didn't know him personally. He was Jesse's best friend... maybe second best friend, since Ella's pretty sure she's his first best friend. Mark was like the brawn and Jesse was the brains. Mark was athletic, sleek, and strong, while Jesse was a musically passionate man who had an understanding for raw emotion. Mark was not Ella's favorite person, but she figured he was a good person if Jesse was friends with him. The two had few similar interests though, making Ella not very interested in getting to know him. 

"Yeah yeah.. thanks, Jess." Ella said almost dismissively, before adding, "Thank you though... for real. Text me when you get to your mom's yeah?" 

"I always do." 

And with that, Jesse was out the door, and Ella was left alone.

She so badly wanted to chase after him. Stop him from getting in that taxi to go to the airport. Yet her legs wouldn't get her off the couch to do so. Ella knew this was something Jesse had to do, regardless if it was something either of them wanted. It's just that... it always left her feeling unsatisfied. The last time they'd properly had sex was probably six months ago, maybe longer.

It was just so... frustrating for her. 

Ella sighed, laying back on the couch, contemplating things. She would just have to wait a couple more months for Jesse to return... 

Just a couple more months. 

0