001
146 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 A whimper escaped my lips as father came into my room.


 I started to hyperventilate as he climbed the bed and held me down, he wasn't intoxicated this time, he was completely aware of what he was about to do to his seven year old daughter.


 My little hands tried to push him away, but a slap met my face, it bruised for a millisecond before my skin cleared up.


 Tears streamed down my eyes as he licked my neck, his rough hands tore away my clothing, after punching me enough that I didn't have the will to resist, he got himself naked.


 After he had his way with me, my body quickly healed the bruises made by him. My body, inside and out was covered in his juices.


 I curled on the bed as I shivered, tears streaming down my face.


 “Make sure to keep your veil on throughout tomorrow, and stop crying like a bitch.” 


 I didn't look at him as he left, I didn't say anything, I didn't think anything, I couldn't sleep, it'll be like it was happening all over again, I didn't want to relive it again, so I stayed awake, like I had been doing for three days now. 


 Morning came and royal maids rolled into my room.


 They silently took me away from the juice soaked bed and into the wash, they bathed me silently, I didn't look at them.


 They heard my screams, the whole palace heard my screams, my mother, his concubines, they all heard my screams for three consecutive nights, they didn't care, they didn't come, they act like it didn't happen, like I'm a ghost. I hate them.


 After I was cleaned up and dressed in a silk white dress, they frilled my hair beautifully. I didn't care, I didn't want this, I didn't want to go. I want to run, I want to escape, but I'm incapable, my special condition made it impossible to learn magic. 


 Even more worse, I was incredibly fragile, not sickness wise but physically. So unless someone rescues me, I'll continue being tortured.


 I looked at myself in the full body mirror, my silver hair was styled in a braided bun style, and my purple eyes were empty, lifeless.


 My face was flawlessly beautiful with clear porcelain skin. With a face like this, who wouldn't rape their child?


 The thought brought tears to pool in my eyes, one of the maids quickly cleaned it away as she sternly said “no tears, you'll ruin the makeup” 


 A short laugh came out as I forced myself, a seven year old girl, not to cry.


 We left the room I stay in, there were guards waiting for us outside the room.


 All male, I didn't look up at them because I knew what I would see, I didn't have the energy to see the ridicule and lust in their eyes.


 Before I was separated from the maids, a white veil was placed on my face, it was made from satin and covered my nose downwards.


 I got into the carriage as it drove off, my heart beat quickened slightly as I gently lifted the curtain to the carriage window. The bars annoyed me but I kept my eyes out, searching.


 A smile erupted on my face as I saw her, she was still wearing male clothing like she always does.

 

 She was running with the carriage with a goofy smile on her face, I watched with rapt attention as her hands glowed golden and a needle sized glow flew straight into the carriage.


 She stopped as the carriage entered the bridge and the golden needle sized light softly danced around my face, my heart warmed as the smile on my face refused to leave, I waited patiently for the light to stop dancing around me, it gently came to a halt in front of me as it disintegrated.


 I panicked terribly when I didn't hear her voice after thirty second, till I looked closer and saw that there was a thin line of light left. ‘Bully’ I thought with annoyance as I huffed softly, the smile returned to my face when I finally heard her voice.


 “Was it too long Silver, I felt it was too long. My teacher said I should learn how to make my spell hold longer so it would reach its target before it releases. I said it was easy, he obviously didn't believe me.

Any way you look super pretty today, your hair is so bright and your eyes are so adorable. I'll be waiting for you at the meadow, I'll understand if you can't also make it today, it's a good place to practice magic anyway. But I would be very happy if you came, I haven't seen you in a week, I feel lonely and bored, you know you're my only friend, teacher always sends me away after he taught me something new, he's extremely lazy.

Remember, I'll wait for you, bye-bye, and you look super pretty. "


 The smile on my face didn't recede one bit, on the contrary, it grew.


 I gazed at the closed window as my hands clenched “I'll definitely come see you today Alex.” I mumbled in a smooth soft voice. 


/ I’m so sorry it gets better though and it doesn’t last long sooo you know /

2