Disclaimer, Synopsis, Introduction
191 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer:
This is a fictional story.
Any similarities to real people are accidental.
Any similarities to existing fictional characters is probably an accident.
Any similarities to real-life events are totally accidents.
Any similarities to fictional plots is mostly accidental but some things are classics and too much fun. (Example: harass newbies at guild)
This is a violent story, the violence will be unrealistic.
There will be cursing, gore, abuse, and more. While funny this story is meant for adults!

Synopsis:
They were smol, short, tiny, or whatever you want to call it. Anyone who knew them did not call them that, there were easier ways to get yourself killed.
In a world where might makes right and power rules, their cute and small forms were harmless and adorable looking.

One night, while drinking and whining they decided to enter the world again.
The small-sized ROBs will break common sense, monsters, dungeons, towns, cities, kingdoms, empires and religions.

This is the story of the strongest adventurer party: The Lolis of Doom.

Warnings:

Violence

Gore

No common Sense!

Don't eat weird things!

Do not eat suspicious things in real life! They are buffed!

Poison flavoured snakes, catnip salads, poisonous and unknown mushrooms are dangerous! Don't drink blood, you are not a vampire!

If you ate something suspicious, best visit the next pharmacy, doctor, or hospital. If you are not sure there are special helplines that feature poisoning.

Just because Zaria and her friends do something, don't emulate them, they are stupidly overpowered after all! They will survive a mountain dropping on them, you will go splat from a car.

Don't drink blood! Vampires, leeches, mosquitos, vampire bats, ticks, and some others are meant to drink blood, humans are not!

Introduction:

Powers are powers, no matter how small they are.

This time Zaria and her smol friends decide to show the world that size does not always matter.

A ROB story where the smol ROBs decide to ignore common sense and do as they wish while fed up about being discriminated against for being smol.

4 lolis and their adventures break their world's common sense.

Why?

Because they can.


More Zaria and chat about the story on discord.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/chtmk3t

7