Chapter 1: Euphid and the Elf
90 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Euphid was casually lounging on a leather sofa, both feet on the arms of the expensive looking sofa.

“Would you please not dirty the sofa with your  rancid foot, lord Euphid?” Sophonis calmly asked, without so much as glancing away from the paperwork.

“Hey, Sophie, what’re you working on?” Euphid responded, ignoring her comment.

“I’m trying to deal with the mess that you made, who told you to host an orgy in Lord Orphid’s throne room with the twin sisters?” She said 

Euphid didn’t respond, instead smiled smugly as if proud of what he had done

Sophonis muttered many vile fantasy curses under her breath while still going through paperwork at blinding speeds, which was nothing for an arch-elf of her level.

Sophonis was Euphid’s number one apostle, something she herself wasn’t proud of, working under him for 600 hellish years, she understood that nothing she did or said would ever get to him.

“That bastard Orphid is way too strict, he even limited the amount of women I could get it on with, I mean, who does that!?” The “regal” god she had sworn loyalty to complained 

Sophonis was used to this too, Euphid would many time complain to her about Orphid’s strictness and how stingy he was.

Why does this sex maniac keep complaining to me, if you want someone to talk to, talk to one of your whores.


“Lord Euphid, is it ok to be complaining about Lord Orphid’s written laws out loud? lest someone misunderstood and reported you for treachery”  Sophonis calmly advised, neither agreeing nor disagreeing with him

“It’s fine Sophie, I appreciate your worries but even if words reached his ears, Orphid and I are sworn brothers! Our friendship cannot be broken by a few mere words.”


Sworn brothers my ass, weren’t you calling him a bastard seconds ago!?


Sophonis gave up on trying to reason with the proud idiot in-front of her and put her focus in at the task at hand. 

Seeing that she wasn’t interested in any further conversations with him, Euphid asked her what he had come for.

“Say, Sophie, have you any one of those portals to human realms?” He asked endearingly

Sophonis paused her work for a moment before materializing a stack of blue forms seemingly from thin air.

“You know the procedure, fill this out and give me lord Orphid’s stamp of approval” she told him seeming uninterested. 

The paperwork was mostly just formality, the stamp was the essential part, no gods were allowed into the mortal realm without the approval of Orphid through his stamps.

The stamps were impossible to replicate, as they held a tiny fraction Orphid’s own soul inside of them.

And entering the mortal realm without approval is strictly forbidden, even this idiot knows that. Sophonis thought as she received the stamp and gave Euphid the miniaturized portal.

“Thanks Sophie” Euphid winked at her after receiving the portal from her and vanished.


Ten days later, the God Realm was in an uproar


1