Anticipation
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dimly lit room flickered with the eerie glow of multiple screens, like a techno-ritualistic lair. Diego Vayo, his chiseled features illuminated by the digital screens, sat confidently at the heart of this electronic web. His dark eyes darted from one screen to another as his fingers danced over the keyboard, setting up for tonight's livestream. Swiveling in his gaming chair, he surveyed the impressive setup that had become his sanctuary. The sleek black desk cradled an array of monitors, each devoted to a different aspect of his digital empire. Surrounding him were shelves adorned with collectible figures and memorabilia, a testament to his passion for gaming.

Diego adjusted the multi-colored LED lights that surrounded his gaming setup, ensuring they were perfectly placed to accentuate his toned arms. The sleeveless shirt he wore was a conscious choice, showcasing the results of countless hours spent in the gym. He knew his physical appeal was part of what set him apart from the stereotypical gamer image, and he played it up for all it was worth.

"Yo, Evan, let's get this bread. Go live when you're ready," Diego deferred to his producer and camera operator, when he had one.

Behind the camera, Evan Thompson found himself irresistibly drawn to Diego's magnetic presence. It wasn't just the chiseled features or the confident posture; it was an aura that Diego carried, a charisma that transcended the physical. Evan, with his own geek-chic charm and a well-groomed beard, knew he wasn't exactly a wallflower. But next to Diego, he felt like he was in the presence of a blazing sun, irresistibly pulled into its orbit.

"Ready to roll, superstar," Evan said, steadying his hands as he framed the shot. His eyes momentarily caught the rhythmic flexing of Diego's arms, a sight he'd grown fond of in their more intimate moments. Their relationship might blur the lines between personal and professional, but when the camera rolled, they were all business.

"And we're live, fam! Yo, yo, yo, don't even think about clicking away," announced Diego, his voice booming with excitement. "Big news dropping tonight, and trust, you're gonna wanna be in the know!"

"OMG, finally!" wrote one viewer.

"Those arms tho šŸ˜" commented another, punctuated with heart-eye emojis.

"Yaaas, King! Spill the tea!" added a third, clearly excited for the big announcement.

"Can't wait to see what you've got for us, Diego! šŸŒŸ" chimed in another fan.

"Is this guy seriously still streaming? Lame," wrote a troll, attempting to rain on the parade.

Diego smirked at the troll's comment, not missing a beat. "Lame? Bruh, you're gonna have to come harder than that. We're all about that hype life here!"

He then continued to engage his audience, his tone matching the playful and confident vibe he'd set. "Appreciate the love, fam! Stick around, 'cause we're just getting started. Big things coming, and you're gonna wanna be part of this journey! "

"Hey there, everyone," he began, his voice dripping with seductive energy. "I've got something special planned for tonight's stream, but first, I want to thank you all for joining me. And to those who don't think I'm worth watching... well, stick around. I might just change your mind."

As the chat continued to flood with messages, both positive and flirty, as well as a few negative remarks, Diego felt a surge of adrenaline course through his veins. This was what he lived for ā€“ the interaction with his fans, the challenge to win over even the harshest critics, and the thrill of knowing he had an audience at his fingertips.

"Yo, yo, yo, my gorgeous viewers! Ready to get this bread and dive into tonight's epic saga?" Diego leaned in, his eyes practically sparkling with excitement, lit perfectly by the ambient LED lights.

"Eyy, Diego, chat's blowing up with questions about those gains, bro," Evan's voice came from behind the camera, tinged with a mix of admiration and amusement. The lighting setup made Diego's muscles look even more impressive, casting them in a glow that was nothing short of captivating.

Diego chuckled, flexing just a bit for the camera. "Oh, you noticed, huh? If you're that curious, you might wanna check out my other platform. You know, the one that's not exactly SFW..." He winked, leaving the implication hanging in the air.

The room filled with laughter, Evan's included, as he shook his head at Diego's audacity. "This guy, am I right?"

"Alright, alright, let's reel it back in," Diego said, his eyes locking onto the camera with a sense of urgency. "I did promise y'all some major tea, didn't I? Who's thirsty?" The chat went wild, emojis and exclamation marks filling the screen.

"Alright, fam, listen up," Diego's voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper, leaning in closer to the camera. "So, get this: Pandemonium Studios reached out to your boy here for a little consulting gig. That's right, they want me to bring my expertise to the table. And in just a couple of days, I'll be one of the first to test 'Soul Harvest,' their latest nightmare fuel." He paused, letting the words sink in, his eyes locked onto the camera lens. "This game is said to be next-level twisted, y'all. We're talking the darkest corners of your mind, and you're all coming with me."

Evan zoomed in on Diego's face, capturing the intensity in his eyes. "I'll be livestreaming the game as soon as they give me the green light. But until then, I'll keep you posted on how it's messing with my headā€”in a good way, of course."

"This is just the tip of the iceberg, y'all," Diego continued, a sly grin forming on his lips. "So you better buckle up."

"Yo, Diego, you ready for this madness?" Evan's voice came from behind the camera, tinged with a mix of excitement and concern.

"Born ready," Diego shot back, his voice tinged with a thrill-seeking energy. "We're gonna give them a show that'll haunt their dreamsā€”in the best way possible."

"But wait, there's more," Diego said, his eyes catching the chat's explosion of excitement, curiosity, and a sprinkle of concern.

Evan, seizing the moment, chimed in from behind the camera, "Hey, speaking of Pandemonium Studios, you've heard those wild rumors, right? The ones about them dabbling in the dark arts to code their games?"

Diego grinned, "Ah, you mean the 'summoning demons for debugging' stories? Yeah, adds a little zest to the whole thing, doesn't it? Well, get this: I've been invited to dive deep into this abyss at Pandemonium's own dev lab. So, who knows? Maybe we'll find some Easter eggs that are a bit more... occult."

The chat erupted, comments ranging from "Dude, you're nuts!" to "Watch your back, man, that's some creepy stuff!"

Diego's eyes sparkled with a blend of audacity and genuine excitement. "Look, no risk, no reward, right? And don't sweat it, Evan's got my back. He'll make sure I don't end up in some demonic tech support queue."

Evan adjusted the camera's angle and added, "And if you do, dibs on your gaming rig."

Diego chuckled, "Deal. But seriously, fam, you're not gonna want to miss this journey. It's gonna be epic."

"Aight, fam, let's switch gears," Diego said, his voice buzzing with that signature energy. "We're back to our usual horror grind for now, but don't sleep on itā€”'Soul Harvest' is just around the corner, and it's gonna be straight fire!"

Diego's fingers flew across the console, pulling up the latest chapter of the horror game he'd been grinding through. The title splashed onto the screen, its eerie soundtrack filling the room, making the atmosphere thicken with tension.

"We're diving back into the cyborg cannibal funhouse," Diego declared, his eyes lighting up with a mix of thrill and anticipation. The chat was lit, comments flooding in, hyped for both the current game and the looming "Soul Harvest" experience.

As he navigated the game's protagonist through shadowy hallways and flickering lights, Diego felt Evan's eyes on himā€”part admiration, part concern, all adding fuel to his fire. Gameplay rolled on, each terrifying moment crafted by the devs pulling Diego deeper into the narrative both his and his fans' delight.

***

The stream was over, but Diego was still gaming. Evan, for his equivalent love of gaming, streaming, and all things geeky, was waiting around for something else. He was dedicated to producing Diego's stream, but there were fringe benefits he was hoping for. "So... I could head out, or..." Evan subtly served the decision about the rest of their night's activities at the distracted Diego.

"What are you talking about, bro? Stay here and let's chill," Diego responded, not looking up from his game and being obtuse about Evan's inference.

"You're playing still," Evan pointed out, not hiding the slight disappointment in his voice.

"I'm almost done, though," Diego offered, still focused on his game.

"That's what you said a couple hours ago," Evan teased. "No one's even watching you," he added.

"You're watching me," Diego said with a sly grin.

Evan, realizing he was being teased, crossed his arms over his barrel chest and asked, "Is my dick getting sucked tonight or not?"

Without looking away from his glowing screens, Diego said impatiently, "I can do both." He then turned his head slightly towards Evan and opened his mouth, though he kept his eyes glued to the sight icon on his screen.

"Damn," Evan whispered. Though, what he wanted to say was, I love you so much.' But he imagined that saying the L-word would ruin what he and Diego had. Still, Evan unbuttoned his jeans and slid his fly down, then fished out his half-hard penis. It was thick, like him.

"In y'go," Diego mumbled, his character jumping down from a rooftop and into a dumpster full of broken robot parts. Evan wasn't sure if the gamer meant his avatar into the technological gore or Evan's dick into his mouth. Either way, he made both sentiments true.

Evan shifted his hips foward, and the flared head of his growing erection slid past Diego's lips. Still, without looking away from his game, Diego tried to suck the cockhead in further.

"Mmm, damn," Evan moaned, gripping Diego's head, the soft strands of his short hair sliding between his fingers. It felt like heaven to be in Diego's hot mouth, the wetness surrounding him as he watched the game. Evan jerked Diego's hair lightly, demanding more of his attention, and Diego chuffed before gobbling down more of Evan's thick dick.

"Fuck yeah, bro," Evan closed his eyes and continued to squeeze Diego's scalp gently. His cock demanded more of Diego's attention as it pushed back his tongue.

"MmMff," Diego seemed to try and talk, but it only made his throat vibrate pleasantly against the intruding rod. Finally, the gamer made it to a checkpoint, and immediately threw his controller into the corner of the couch and turned his head so he could fully focus on his friend's hard dick.

"Finally," Evan cooed, watching Diego's eyes close and his lips slide down the shaft while his tongue worked along the underside. "Yeah, that's right," Evan whispered, his hands on the back of Diego's head, guiding his motions. "Just take it, bro.

Without losing suction on Evan's cock, Diego slipped off the couch into a kneeling position. With one hand, he slid down his athletic shorts over the curves of his golden asscheeks while the other gripped the base of Evan's erection and began jerking it to the same rhythm that he was bobbing his head.

"Mmm, you know what I like, don't you, baby?" Evan asked, looking down and watching Diego's face as he sucked his cock.

Diego's lips curved into a smirk as he continued to try and get his shorts off. He wore no underwear, and he knew Evan loved the view down at his ass while he sucked him off.

"Gonna fuck that ass nice and hard, just how you like it, yeah?" Evan continued, running a hand down the back of Diego's head and giving his ear a tug.

Diego popped his lips off of Evan's cock, his tongue sliding over the flared head. "I'm too wired to sleep. How about you romance my ass, nice and tender?" It wasn't Diego's usual fare, but hard, athletic fucking wasn't likely to help him sleep.

Evan looked down at Diego, his expression shifting. He loved when Diego was vulnerable like this, wanting a tender touch and slow, passionate lovemaking. He pulled Diego to his feet, and then he spun the smaller man around, wrapping his arms around him from behind.

"Mmm," Diego groaned as Evan's lips met the side of his neck, kissing him softly and tenderly. The larger man's hands roamed over Diego's smooth skin, caressing him, worshiping him as he worked Diego's clothes off.

Diego melted back against Evan, his eyes closing as he enjoyed the feeling of Evan's lips on his skin. His cock was rock hard, and he could feel Evan's big dick pressed up against his ass.

"So sexy," Evan whispered, his hands stroking up and down Diego's body, lingering on his abs chest and nipples, teasing them into harder nubs.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Diego moaned, his ass rubbing against Evan's cock.

Evan's fingers slid down over Diego's abs, and then wrapped around his cock, giving him a few firm strokes.

"Oh, God, yes," Diego moaned, his hips bucking forward, his cock thrusting into Evan's hand.

Evan's hand was rough, calloused from his work in the gym and at work. He stroked Diego's cock firmly, teasing the sensitive head.

Diego reached down and put his hand on Evan's, urging him to jerk him harder.

"Oh, fuck," Evan groaned, his hand squeezing around Diego's cock, pumping him faster.

Diego moaned loudly, his cock throbbing in Evan's hand, precum leaking from the tip. "Still want that romance?" Evan chuckled into Diego's ear.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Diego gasped, his body tensing, his cock twitching.

With reluctance, Evan released Diego's grip and led him to the bedroom. Diego followed eagerly, his body still humming with desire. His hands couldn't resist exploring Evan's body, running them over his broad shoulders and thick arms as they walked. Fully naked and aroused, Diego knelt on the bed and helped get his partner's shirt off.

He peppered kisses along Evan's burly chest and rubbed his face in the soft hair that fanned out across it,

reveling in the contrast between their bodies - Evan tall and robust, while Diego was shorter and leaner - but how perfectly they fit together.

Evan's gaze lingered on the play of light and shadow across Diego's toned back as the smaller man's lips trailed a slow path up Evan's erection. Then, Diego lay back on the bed and spread his legs invitingly. Evan's hands roamed freely across Diego's body, tracing patterns on his golden skin. He griped Diego's ass, feeling the firm flesh beneath his fingers. Diego moaned into the kiss, encouraging Evan's exploration. With a confident hand, Evan reached out to grab Diego's throbbing cock, stroking it in a slow, rhythmic motion that made Diego moan and arch his back.

All the while, Evan shifted his hips and shimmied himself into position so the mushroom head of his shaft nestled against Diego's slicked hole. Diego mewled into Evan's mouth, begging to be filled. With a definitive thrust, Evan's cock slid deep into Diego's waiting body. Diego inner sheath was very familiar with Evan's thick cock, and accepted it with little resistance. Diego's walls tightened around Evan's cock, milking him slowly. Evan responded by pumping his hips, slowly at first, driving himself deeper inside Diego. Their skin slick with sweat and lube, they continued their sensual dance of lust. The room fills with the sounds of their passionate lovemaking, their moans and gasps echoing off the walls.

As they approached their climaxes, Diego's movements become more urgent, while Evan maintained his slow and sensual pace. Evan held his friend on the cusp of orgasm until he, himself was ready, then they came together. Evan's moans and Diego's cries of pleasure mingling between their lips as they shared this intense moment.

Finally, spent and breathless, Evan collapsed beside Diego. Their arms and legs still entwined, they lay there, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter.

Despite their informal relationship, the two young men shared an obvious intimacy. Diego closed his eyes and just felt the near-perfect moment. Until he felt a wet oozing sensation between his asscheeks. "Bro, can you grab me a sock or something?" Diego asked. Then, he looked down at his own semen that was smeared all over his abs from Evan's recent grinding. "Maybe two?"
Evan snorted but remained smiling. "Too much of a moment, huh?," he replied but swung his legs off the bed to do as asked.

After cleaning up, the two buddies found themselves nestled under the soft covers of Diego's bed. They shared a playful banter that danced between them in the intimate space. Diego, his eyes sparkling mischievously, teased, "Dude, seriously, we'd be rolling in dough if we launched an OnlyFans. I mean, this afterparty would rake in way more cash than my gaming gig."

Despite his mild annoyance at Diego always trying to downplay their intimacy, Evan chuckled in response, his warm breath tickling Diego's ear. "Oh really? And what would our unique selling point be?"

Diego grinned at the suggestion,

"Um. Hot guys fucking on the reg? Maybe rock some cosplay?."

As their conversation flowed effortlessly, their bodies naturally gravitated towards each other. Evan's arm wrapped around Diego's waist possessively as they settled into a comfortable embrace. The warmth of their closeness enveloped them both, creating a sense of safety and contentment within the cozy cocoon of the bed. Soon, sleep called to them with its gentle touch. Their voices faded into hushed whispers as fatigue overcame them. With Evan's arm securely holding him close, Diego succumbed to the deliberate exhaustion he had induced, eager to rest before his important day as a professional game tester. Even in his slumber, the doors of the Pandemonium headquarters beckoned with an irresistible allure.

0