prologue
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Screaming is heard coming from a house. The police arrive. They have their guns prepared just in case. They go up to the door and knock it. The police officer says “hello we got a complaint about screaming.” one of the officers looks down and sees blood coming from under the door. the officer tries to report in. but then the door opens. The police officers aim their guns at the door. A well dressed man with red hair stands there smiling. One of the officers gets stressed out. He was not prepared; he shot directly at the man with his eyes closed. The other officer yells'' what are you doing!” the bullet flies back into the officer's skull yelling. The other officer is in complete frozen in shock. The well dressed man says “ if you don't want to end up like your buddy please don't bother me and clean the blood it's all that's left of the couple and i hate it.” The well dressed man walks past the cop and pats him on the back. The officer has no idea what to do. He thinks to himself do I try to shoot him in the back or do I just listen and be put in jail. He tries to quickly in a panic shoot the man. He misses and hits the man shouldering the well dressed man. The well dressed man yells and turns around and says “ that hurt but what I will do next to you will hurt more."             

0