Pilot x1
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Well, fuck.’

Mein opened his eyes to a long string of information swirling about in his head.

He'd always been different from the others in the orphanage so he took it as normal.

Little did he expect that the dreams he's been having since he's a baby—the same dreams that mysteriously gets covered up in fog whenever he thinks too deeply about it—are in fact, memories of a previous life!

’I'm Mein Eckteri, as well as Haruta Kamijou.’

This revelation didn't bring about any huge psychological breakdown in him.

After all, his personality has always been the same. The seamless integration might be another reason, but Mein stopped thinking too deeply about it for now.

‘Right, I need to run away from the orphanage, soon—like, right-fucking-now.’

He got up from his position of leaning against the trunk of the tree, dusting himself off and ignoring the blood stains for now.

‘I'll need cleaner clothes later, to not look like a serial murderer and give a fright to the ordinary citizens.’

He was covered in blood—his own blood. Courtesy of a teenage struggle for supremacy among the children, he was poisoned and killed brutally by the Matron's kid. Of course, the highest authority figure bring the Matron herself, no one would dare help him.

The police? There are corrupt, incapable, and the entire organisation is now no more than a group of thugs brutalising citizens for selfish needs.

‘Power is everything in this world.’

Mein chanted this mantra many times. It's a common plot for many stories back on Earth, and now, it's his reality.

‘Just you fucking wait, you fat pig bully, I'll be the death of you.’

Swearing revenge, Mein took off to the forests, ignoring the fact that he just had a near-death experience.

He's not weak now. No more.

After all, Truck-kun was quite generous.

1