Pilot x2 Prologue ver. 2
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flapping it's wings and soaring above the skies of Vaeres Diocese, an owl is soaring through the skies.

The night is nigh and the time is right. It flew through the unobstructed skies with freedom and a destination in mind.

The city below it is looming past at incredible speeds, buildings upon buildings zooming away with but a flap of its wings with a speed not possible for normal mortal owls. A swing here, a swing there, and it successfully changed directions and landed outside a two story building on a tree branch. The building isn't much different from the buildings around it and blended in rather nicely.

After a few minutes if wait, a person opened the window and held their hand out.

Mysteriously, only the hand of the person could be seen, the rest was obscured by a strange black fog.

After taking the letter tied to the legs of the owl, the hand withdrew itself into the shadows it emerged from, and soon enough, the itself merged with the darkness of the night, indistinguishable from its surroundings.

Hoot Hoot

The owl then flew away, another letter somehow mysteriously tied to its legs at some point.

The night continued, the neighborhood of the building unaware a mysterious happening just occured.

Within the writhing darkness of the room, a chuckle resounded. It seemed as if it came from every corner of the room at the same time. The eerie sounds soon ceased, and there was no proof of anything being weird.

0