r2c10
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm using Binary as chapter numbers. My chuuni ass demanded it—it's cool.

One advantage of thought acceleration in the 【Dream】is that I can spend a fraction of point for the main Concept and dump other points in comprehension acceleration. I can spend I second and it'll be like I've spent twenty four hours Comprehending the Concept. 

It makes no difference in terms of comprehension whether I spend one hour or twenty four hours in the 【Dream】.

However, I've realised one thing.

Sleep.

However much time I spend in 【Dream】converts to Deep Sleep in the real world for an equal amount of time.

An average individual spends 1.5 to 2 hours of deep sleep daily. So imagine spending 8 hours daily in a Deep sleep.

Increased comprehension rate, memory retention, happy biological responses and a healthy body, increased logical capability, and such are merely the beginning of the advantages of deep sleep.

Since memory fatigue generally occurs when you try to cram too much information from your conscious brain to your subconscious brain, I'm spared from even that, as the 【Dream】occurs and deals with subconscious comprehension.

In general, I have too much energy to spend.

I've taken some hours in the 【Dream】, absorbing 【Knowledge】regarding Body, I've taken to exercising and meditation these days.

A healthy body and a healthy mind can increase the rate of increase of maximum Spirituality if done on a consistent basis.

Another thing I noticed is that I can't use Knowledge from other fictional universes like Mass Effect's advanced science Knowledge and such. I'm limited to the Harry Potter verse.

Of course I can take Science related knowledge and build on that gradually until I exceed this Era's tech level, but I think magic is way cooler.

I won't underestimate sciences though. I still want to mess with computer programs and create complex algorithms to generate money through stocks and such. Also, having a JARVIS is way too cool to pass up, but Magic takes the top priority so that can wait for a while.

At the very least, until I can make complex Transfigurations of complex Hardware that can contain JARVIS level computational power, I'll be limited to the tech level of this Era, and I don't fancy myself falling into the rabbit hole of making tech to support making higher level tech.

Computer Hardware has such a complex chemical, metallic, fibroid structure that it'll take a while before I can make complex chipsets and motherboards.

Anywho.

It has been almost a year since I've regained my past life's memories, and through this time, I've been spending time gardening, cooking, practicing Wandless Magic and Spirituality control, meditation sessions, Body Magic sessions with excessive training followed by medical baths to maximize growth, and so much more.

Just because I can spend Spirituality points to make my Body instantly adapt to whatever knowledge I've Comprehended, it doesn't mean it's efficient.

Spirituality points are scarce. That's a fact. No way around it.

I can try making complex Array Formations to increase the regen rate, but that's high level stuff. Way above my current level. Like, decades above my current level. Unless I concentrate on only that knowledge, in which case I'll be an idiot for not utilizing my cheat efficiently.

So instead of spending my precious points on having my body adapt instantly, I've been spending the time during the day practicing various magic and spirituality spells I'm learning in my Dreams.

Wand? Who needs that? From the Knowledge I've gathered, all a wand does is concentrate a Witch or a Wizard's Spirituality, and since mana automatically flows through Spirituality, it has the effect of a wand acting as a sort of magical foci.

The convergence of the remnant Spirituality is what gives a wand it's half-sentience, and the Spirituality nature of a Wizard or Witch needs to match the Spirituality nature of a wand so that the wand can act as a conduit for the Spirituality and fulfill its duty as a magical foci.

What this means is that, since I'm able to control my Spiritual without the help of a wand, I'm essentially capable of Wandless Magic.

Non-human magical races have an instinctive control of their Spirituality, and that's how Elves, Centaurs, Unicorns, Thestrals and all sorts of magical creatures manipulate magic.

In addition, this instinctive Spirituality usage of these races are inclined to a particular field of magic, so their instinctual magic is limited to those fields, unlike Wizards and Witches who found a method to overcome this disadvantage.

Wandless, Chantless, Simultaneous Casting. My forte.

Also, since I'm living in a magical house with House Elves using magic left and right, many sorts of magical plants in the gardens, and all sorts of magical artefacts, the Ministry can't butt their heads for Underage Magic, so that's an advantage too.

Like that, with me doing various things, time passed, and soon, a letter was delivered to me one fine morning the day of my birthday.

Of course, throughout my stay in the Watcher mansion, I've never once seen my father visiting, not even an owl. If it wasn't for the House Elves' assertions, I might've believed I didn't actually have a father.

Both the previous Ayen and the current me are used to this, though.

It's the sixteenth day of the month of June, my eleventh birthday. And this day, an Owl arrived at my residence carrying a letter bearing the emblem of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It's time to get me a wand, and I'm very underwhelmed.

My dad's an Artist enchanting magical portraits for a living, and he's fucking rich owing to the lack of supply of these artists. Money was never a concern for me, and my dad generally gives me a fat allowance, so it's been collecting dust in my personal vault. Of course I was quick to request the services of a Goblin in various investment ventures after securing my dad's agreement (he really didn't care what I did with my 'small' allowance). Passive income, you are such a sweet thing.

I've asked the Elves to collect my school supplies, and I only need to go get myself a cat and my wand.

I'm more excited for my first pet in both lives than my wand.

Since the Diagon Alley is actively monitored by the Ministry, I didn't use magic to get there, much less Wandless Magic.

Floo Flames are the preferred mode of travel for such occassions.

"Diagon Alley."

In a burst of flames, I've suffered through the uncomfortable teleportation before finding myself in the Diagon Alley.

The crowds aren't so great. I've seen much bigger.

"Yup, underwhelmed alright "

Muttering under my breath like a true isekai protagonist suffering a case of chuunibyou, I've arrived before my first destination.

"Ollivander's."

Again, I've consciously chosen to mutter under my breath.

Tring tring, tring tring.

The doorbell announced my visit, and I've sensed him with my Spirituality Sense even before he talked, so I wasn't surprised by the voice from my back.

"Welcome! You must be a first year! Here to get your new wand?"

I just nodded my head, and if  me not showing a reaction surprised him a little he didn't show it.

"Ho ho ho, time surely passes fast, why, young man, it seems like it's only recently I've matched your father's wand. Your eyes look just like him."

I pointedly ignored how he deduced my parentage with just that.

I also tuned out him droning on about this and that,.before he thrust a wand in my direction.

"Here, try this. Holly wood. Pheonix core. 11½ inch. Quite flexible."

"Sure."

Nodding to him, I extended my hand to it, and even before my hand touched it, I can Sense it's joy.

In fact, with my Spirituality Sense, I've long since concluded there's no wand in this shop that isn't happy to be wielded by me.

After all, unlike other eleven years old Wizards and Witches, I've been doing Spirituality control exercises. The wands must sense that I can greatly benefit them, and they would be right. 

Still, I'm looking for a cool wand, so I purposely botched the wand swing.

Ollivander took that as a sign of me not being compatible with the wand, and he proceeded to procure a great many wands.

I've already used my Spiritual Sense and know which wand has the most compatibility with me.

Still, I didn't care. I don't need the extra magical focus. I can grow into it, eventually.

What I want, is a cool looking wand.

So while Ollivander huffed and hawed, he eventually produced a beautiful wands.

"Here. Aspen Wood. Dragon heartstring. 15". Quite sturdy."

It's a pure white wand. Has a slight sheen to it, reflecting light from all around.

It doesn't have twists and turns, and is a singular block of cylindrical shape, narrow at the top wide at the handle, just like all the other wands.

As soon as I laid my eyes on it, I've fallen for it.

It shall be mine, and no one can convince me otherwise.

"Go on."

With his urging, I took it in my hand, and perhaps it sensed my acceptable, as even without moving the wand, it willingly showed its obedience.

A sparkle of fireworks rose from the wand, and I left the shop with a pleased looking Ollivander.

Next up, the Brood and Peck shop. It deals with all manner of beasts, and to the well-connected illegal poacher, a great source of money.

After a while of him choosing around, he left with a small kitten in his hands.

It wasn't even the length of his arms, and is quite young and impressionable.

As with any proper edgelord, Ayen chose a Black cat with stunning Blue eyes. Gotta have a Black cat to stroke while sitting on a chair emitting hidden mastermind vibes.

He then left to the Floor Travel location, mumbling 'Watcher's Mansion' softly but clearly, and he disappeared in a puff of flames.

Raw. Unedited. Just my favourite. 1601 words.

0