r2c100
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I use binary for the chapter numbers and no one can convince me otherwise.

"Do you think he's dead?"

Ron once again tried prodding the sleeping red haired boy(?), to no avail, just as it has been for the past few minutes.

Just as he took out his hand and tried to prod him again, he was electrocuted, the robes the boy was wearing shimmering with magic.

"Are you alright?", Harry asked him.

"Y-y-y-ye-a-a-a-h"

Stuttering badly, he answered. He didn't like how rude the red haired boy was, to be wearing an enchanted clothing like that while meeting his peers for the first time. It's as if he didn't intend to make any friends, with him sleeping just like that.

"Definitely not dead."

He concluded after a few minutes.

"Uhm, is this normal? Getting electrocuted. I don't fancy my life of —"

"NO! Other than my idiot brothers, nobody wears enchanted clothes casually. Unless it's for fun. But this—

He guestered in the red haired boy's general direction, unwilling to even look at him,

—isn't normal. Definitely not normal. Keep out of him, Harry, he's a bad guy, and nothing good comes from his sort."

Harry frowned, "But it's your fault for prodding him like that."

While they were arguing and discussing magic in general, a bushy haired girl came to their compartment.

As soon as she entered, she was attracted to the red haired boy sleeping by the window.

An appearance so transcendent it's as if he's the son of gods themselves.

"Umm, what's up?"

It seems she's in a daze staring at that boy for longer than she thought, the timid looking green eyes boy asked her.

"Y-Yeah.. toad! It's missing! Neville! I-It's Nevills's toad!"

Her stuttering caused her ears to redden, the attention the three awake boys giving hernat the moment enough for her to wish she'd find a hole to burrow into.

"My toad's missing. Have anyone seen it?"

Thankfully, she had help, saving her from further embarassment.

After Hermione helped Neville with his toad, she returned to the carriage she saw the boy in again.

'No! Bad girl! You're not so shallow!'

Even when she's berating herself internally, her treacherous hand still knocked the door to the compartment.

Throughout the ride to Hogsmeade, the absolutely cute boy didn't wake up. It's a bit disappointing to not be able to listen to his voice and see the colour of his eyes but she's thankful she's having more time to compose herself and not embarrass herself further.

She had nice eye candy, and the teasing from the insensitive Ron didn't manage to dissuade her from admiring her newest fascination.

smaller chappy compared to the previous two, but I didn't want to burn out so here. Nobody's enforcing the chapter length anyway, so I'll just go at my pace and fucking enjoy writting shitty fanfics.

452 words.

0