r4c2
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Magic."

"Yes, Aiden. Magic."

For the n-th time, I was fascinated by the sights of the Wizarding Market — of the Diagon Alley.

Walking calmly beside me is one Hermione Granger, the teacher's pet.

The Aiden White of before hadn't paid much attention to the girl from the same class as him.

She's an insufferable know-it-all and nobody likes her for it. She's as much a loner as I was/am in both lives, but since the bullying hadn't really started she's not as far gone as I had been. High school is hell for loner nerds.

Anywho, as we had been around the same neighbourhood, Prof. McGonagall decided it's prudent to just get the both of us supplies at the same time to save time, and since both of us sort of know each other, we hitched a ride to the Magical Market.

"You don't suppose they've got staffs, do you?"

I asked Hermione, though I knew the answer myself. Fanfics spoiled me.

"Sigh, I still can't believe your Matron would do such a thing as intercept letters written for you. You wouldn't ask such stupid questions is you've got the brochures and booklets the Ministry distributes."

"Eh, staffs are way cooler than wands."

"No! You idiot, staffs have gone out of use for a reason. Wands are clearly better."

Hermione's eyes had that sort of gleam in them you'd see in stubborn children refusing rational reasoning consumed by emotions.

"Wisdom of the Giants dictates you wrong. Let's enter."

I didn't let Hermione ponder on what I just said and come up with an argument. Again. So I swiftly entered the Ollivander's before she blew up. Heh, messing with her is so fun.

0