Ch. 3 – Killing Goblins for Lingerie
1.1k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Killing Goblins for Lingerie

 

The next two days, Sean and Plune spent much of their time during the day gathering Sanitaweed. However, they seemed to be cleaning out most of the surrounding forest near town, and getting diminishing amounts in return for their time spent.

On the afternoon the second day, they couldn't find any more, and took their measly amount to the Guild from that day so far, receiving only three coppers.

As they went back to camp, Plune was concerned about his dour mood. Oh no, I haven't seen him in this state before... I need to cheer him up or things might start going poorly... As he was sitting down next to the remains of yesterday's fire, she sidled up next to him, pressing her breasts into him. “Sean...”

Sean turned to her, “I'm sorry, Plune...”

Plune blinked a few times. “Why are you apologizing?”

“Well, I wanted to get you some sexy lingerie, but gathering isn't working out...”

Plune sat down normally next to him, and he used his Fire Magic to start a fire. “Why don't we hunt goblins or such? We can both fight, and you even have some Fire Magic.”

Sean seemed a bit uncomfortable. “We could... I just get a bit...well...”

Plune looked at him.

Sean blushed a bit, “I guess I'm just a bit scared is all.”

Plune raised an eyebrow. “But we fought those goblins a couple days ago and you even charged at them bravely.”

“Well, that was because I was protecting you.”

Plune took a second to comprehend what he said, then blushed and giggled. “Master...Sean...I understand you're fond of me but...”

Sean started gathering water, sighing, “You're right. I can't get scared when I'm supposed to be an Adventurer. I just don't want to die again.”

Again? Plune shook her head, assuming it was a misspeak, then stood up and grabbed his shoulders, massaging them. “We'll be fine together. And think of all the lingerie you could buy me if we took out a bunch of goblins.”

Sean blushed slightly, then turned around and hugged Plune. “You're right.”

Plune sighed a bit in relief. Phew... glad it's easy to turn his mood around.

 

After dinner, they bathed together once again. As fond as Sean was of grabbing her breasts, he had found a new pleasure – scratching her ears.

“Nyaaaahhh...” Plune let out as she was sitting on Sean's lap in the tub.

He currently had one arm wrapped around her midsection, and another was scratching behind her ears.

“Master....please...it's too much...”

“Call me Sean and I'll stop.”

“Sean...”

Sean stopped. “Okay...”

Plune blushed and smiled. “Pay attention to my other parts too.”

Sean did as asked, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them, getting another 'nyaaah' from Plune. He massaged them for a bit, causing Plune to quiver in his lap.

“Sean, please, just stick it in me...” she panted.

Sean blushed at how forward she was. Turning her around, he carefully inserted his shaft into her, then started thrusting up.

“Ohh...yes...nyahhhh....” Plune moaned as they splashed together in the water.

Plune's pleasure made Sean even more aroused, pushing up into her and releasing into her deepest part.

“Oh Sean....” Plune said breathily, hanging her head on his shoulder.

Sean held onto her, feeling a mix of emotions. Plune is so amazing. I really need to make sure I take care of her. Not just getting lingerie, but making sure she has a good life. It's the least I should do, really.

Plune looked at Sean, since he seemed deep in thought. “Sean, did you not enjoy it?”

Sean blushed, “Of course I did.”

Plune smiled, “Do you want to go again?”

Sean thought for a moment, then shook his head. “Let's turn in for the night, and save our energy for tomorrow.”

Plune seemed a bit surprised, but then nodded in agreement. They both dried off and got into sleeping robes. After going into the tent, Plune cuddled up close to Sean. “Are you sure?”

Sean smiled and nodded. “I promise we'll do it a bunch tomorrow. Or...maybe the next day.”

Plune smiled nervously, then laid her head on his shoulder.

Sean smiled as she closed his eyes. We can do this.

 

The next morning, they geared up and headed into the forest at dawn.

“Okay, try to fight close to me. If they start to surround us, make a run for it, though.”

Plune gave him a dour look. “Master...I'm not going to leave you to die.”

Sean raised an eyebrow, “What happens if I do die? Would you be free?”

Plune shook her head, “No, I'd be an unclaimed slave, taken by whoever next performed the slave enchantment on me. Generally slaves who let their masters die are treated worse than normal slaves, so death might be preferable.”

Sean blinked a few times, then shook his head. “I'll try not to die then.”

Plune smiled and bowed, “Thank you, Master.”

 

After a bit of walking Plune sniffed out a goblin. As they approached, Plune noted the goblin also seemed to be heading towards them.

As they were walking through the trees to get closer, it came into sight, running straight at them.

Sean held up a hand, “Okay, once it gets close, I'll use my Fire Bolt, and then-” he stopped as Plune dashed past him.

She lunged at the goblin, stabbing it in the throat. As it gurgled, she kneed it in the chest, pulling the dagger out. It soon dissipated, and she grabbed the goblin stone, putting in her bag.

Sean blushed a bit in embarrassment. “Good... good work!”

Plune smiled, “I'm feeling much better, so please rely on me, Master.”

 

As they continued searching, Plune sniffed out a few more goblins. This time there was three, sitting in a clearing, eating some type of raw meat for a meal.

They grew aware of each other at the same time. As the goblins ran over, Sean cast Fire Bolt, hitting a goblin in the face. It didn't die from it, but the distraction gave Sean enough time to run the last few steps and slice it's head off.

“Master is strong, getting it off in one blow,” Plune said, dashing past him and kicking a goblin, stabbing it in the neck as it fell.

The third one turned to run at Plune, so Sean took the chance to stab it's side. The goblin didn't die right away, but couldn't really move with a sword sticking in it, so Plune pulled her dagger out and threw it in the third goblin's face.

Sean pulled his sword out and cleaned it off, wiping the sweat from his brow. “I'm glad I put those extra points in Strength, even though more Magic was so enticing...”

Plune, also wiping her dagger off, looked at him curiously. “Does Master wish to become a Mage?”

Sean shrugged, “Maybe. In my...where I'm originally from, magic isn't very common, so I was drawn to it right away when I got here.”

Plune nodded in understanding.

“What about you Plune?” Sean asked as they continued walking, “Do you like being a Rogue?”

Plune shrugged, “Most catkin are Rogues, since out racial quirks lend themselves well to it.” She sniffed around a bit, “I think there's more goblins that way.”

“You know, I didn't realize how useful you'd be in Adventuring, sniffing out herbs and enemies like you do.”

Plune seemed confused, “Is that not why you purchased me, Master? My previous owners used me for the same purpose. Well, that and to relieve themselves at night.”

Sean blushed, “Isn't that basically what I'm doing? I had hoped you might be helpful in combat, but my first thought was just having sex with a cute catgirl.”

Plune's brows furrowed a bit, and with a bit of distaste to her voice, replied, “Master...Sean treats me so much better during sex than previous owners, it's not even comparable. Actually, just in general, your level of care is substantially better. You feed me as much in a day as they did in a week.”

Sean wasn't sure how he should feel, just being the best slave owner she'd had, but remembering his commitment to himself yesterday, he asked, “If there's anything you want to request, you can. Not that I'm making any promises, but I can try.”

Plune immediately turned around. “Master...instead of lingerie, should we not acquire better lodging? Cheap inns are only five copper a night, we can afford that even killing goblins and gathering Sanitaweed.”

Sean blushed, “But...the lingerie...”

Plune sighed. “I'm...not saying we can't get it, if it pleases Master. You just said I could request anything, so I did.”

Sean nodded. “Okay...maybe we can stay one more night in the tent? And then tomorrow we'll-”

“Master.”

“Okay, if you want we can-”

“Five of them, Master,” Plune said, unsheathing her dagger.

Sean pulled out his sword. There was a group of five goblins dashing towards them. As they neared, he shot a Fire Bolt at one, hitting it in the chest and stopping it in it's tracks. The other four continued running at them.

Sean took a step away from Plune, then swung his sword in a huge arc. He hit one, slicing through it's stomach, and hit a second one, clinking against some crude armor it was wearing.

Plune stabbed one in the stomach, but then got grabbed by another.

Sean ignored the goblins he was fighting, running over and stabbing through the one grabbing Plune.

“Master!” Plune yelled, pulling him towards her. As she did, he felt something hit his back. While it hurt, he could still move, and he turned to see the goblin with the crude armor had hit him with a club. Luckily, thanks to Plune, it had just been a glancing blow, instead of clocking him on the head.

Sean turned to face this goblin, readying his sword, while Plune went to finish off the goblin that had been hit by Fire Bolt. The goblin charged at him, swinging down, but it's movements were sluggish, and he waited until it missed, then slashed at it's throat. His sword glanced off the armor again, but this time went through it's unarmored head.

Plune came over, also breathing heavy this time. “Nice job, Master.”

Sean shook his head, “No, you pulled me away, otherwise that could have been worse.”

Plune smiled, “I told you, I'm not letting Master die on me.”

 

After a couple more hours of hunting goblins, they were getting tired and went back to town to turn in their goblin stones. The day's haul came out to thirty-two coppers.

“Thirty-two! If we do this every day, then in a week and a half we can get you-”

“Master.”

“Ah...that's right. We'll start staying at an inn, and get the lingerie eventually.”

“Thank you for fulfilling my selfish request, Master.”

Sean shook his head, “It's not like I don't want to sleep on a bed too...”

 

The two of them went back to the campsite and packed up the tent, stuffing everything in the chest.

“Do you know a good inn?” Sean asked, looking over the chest at Plune.

Plune nodded, “Yes, there's one close to the guild hall that's convenient, but...”

“But...?” Sean repeated, raising an eyebrow.

Plune shook her head. “Nothing, it's the best inn for us to stay at. It's only five copper for guildmembers for a basic room.”

Sean nodded, and they started heading over, somewhat slowly as Sean struggled with the chest a bit. “Do they have baths?”

“Yes. It's an extra copper per night, though,” Plune explained.

Sean shook his head. “A small price to pay to bathe with Plune every night.”

Plune blushed slightly, “If Master wishes.”

 

When they arrived at the inn, Sean noticed Plune seemed to be keeping close behind him. Not that he minded. Oh...she's acting more like a slave in public, that makes sense. He walked up to the desk, and sat his chest down to grab his coinpurse.

“One room?” the lady innkeeper behind the desk asked. She looked over his shoulder at Plune, who gave a small smile. The innkeeper smiled back.

“Yes, plus a hot bath,” Sean said, putting six coppers down.

The lady slid the coppers over, then made a mark. “Give me an hour for the bath. If you wanna grab some grub in the meantime...” she said, motioning to the tavern area. It was pretty full, but there was a few open tables.

I guess we won't be cooking as often either. He nodded, grabbing the key she gave him and going to the room with Plune.

Inside was a basic room - a desk, two chairs, and a bed. He set the chest down under the bed, and sat down on the bed, wiping his forehead.

Plune was standing near the door still, so Sean pulled her over onto the bed.

“Master?” she asked as they fell onto it.

Sean gave her a kiss. “I just wanted to do that.”

Plune blushed a bit. “Mas- Sean. Shouldn't we get dinner?”

Sean sighed, “Yes, we should, before I eat you up instead.”

Plune blushed even more as they got off the bed and headed back out to the tavern.

46