Volume 03 Chapter 89.
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 03 Chapter 89.

"Oh, this is unexpected..."

"A furnace...?"

Lord Agni presented what he had brought, prompting a perplexed reaction from several dwarves, including Lord Alvis. Well, it's understandable to be puzzled when I suddenly flaunt something like this. I get it.

"Yes, indeed. And this is the item that will save Dwael."

And when I touched this new furnace, the 'World Library' provided me with information.

-----------------------------------

Bowman's Furnace

Crafted based on Souzi's furnace in Asgard. It extensively utilizes ultra-mithril alloy, although the logic behind it isn't fully understood. It was created through a combination of Noah's magic reinforcement, artisan experience, and intuition.

It can withstand higher temperatures than ordinary furnaces and is easier to process, but it's also more difficult to handle.

-----------------------------------

Yes, this is essentially a furnace that would never be made at the civilization level of this world, akin to Souzi's furnace.

Crafted by a craftsman named Bowman and made of ultra-mithril alloy, completed through Noah's magic.

"With this, you should be able to create various things that were previously impossible. For example, by processing mithril and minerals, you may be able to create materials that can only be made here in Dwael. First, as a token of our friendship, let me teach you how to make 'ultra-mithril alloy.'"

If the dwarves can master what Bowman has made, they may be able to create things that can only be processed in Dwael.

Many engineers may have left, but high-performance furnaces are only found in Asgard and here. And with skilled dwarven technicians, I believe they can create things I never imagined.

"Is this really okay? Not only did you save Dwael, but you're also doing this..."

"Of course, it's not for free. As a fee for using the technology, I'd like to ask for 5% of the money earned from inventions made with this furnace and regular exchange of ideas with engineers from Asgard."

I smiled at Lord Alvis's astonished expression as I replied. It would have been fine to offer it for free, but they wouldn't be satisfied, and I think having such agreements motivates both parties.

And for us, exchanging information with the dwarven technicians is truly helpful.

"Thank you... With this, Dwael will be truly saved. Oh, and of course, I'd like to request the same number of immigrants as originally planned. I want to show the young ones a different world."

"Understood. I'll ensure their future."

With that, after settling the details, I left their room. Perhaps because Alvis is a dwarf too, I couldn't help but chuckle when I heard voices discussing this and that about the furnace as he closed the door.

"Good work. Looks like things might work out somehow."

"Yeah, indeed. If Bowman would just share how to make this stuff, it would be much easier."

"Well, dealing with male tsunderes is such a hassle."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, come on, female tsunderes are cute, aren't they?"

As I was about to retort, Lady Vigna grinned as if she had read my mind. Damn, she's cute!! I thought, but I didn't say it because I felt a bit defeated.

And then, we headed to our next destination.

"Now, let's solve the final problem..."

"I'm sure he'll pull through somehow. He'll regain consciousness soon enough, won't he?"

"Well, that's because Ruby has been nursing him tirelessly..."

As we discussed such matters, we headed to Kyle's sleeping room, only to be greeted by an unbelievable sight.

Because there was no one in the bed where he was supposed to be sleeping...

0