Volume 03 Chapter 94.
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 03 Chapter 94.

"Goodness gracious, the workload seems never-ending..."

Having spent a considerable time in Duel, I found myself overwhelmed by the towering stack of documents before me. While Noah had taken care of the simpler tasks, matters involving rights and permissions, requiring the lord's approval, fell squarely on my shoulders.

"Master, here's...,"

"Ah, thank you. Fried potatoes, eh? Perfect for a light snack."

"Well, I believe tonight might turn into an all-nighter, so perhaps it's good for replenishing energy..."

"Is that so..."

Galatea chuckled softly at my reflexive head-grabbing. Nevertheless, this was a task only I could undertake. Amidst the pile, I stumbled upon an envelope bearing an unfamiliar insignia.

"This is... from the 'Commercial Alliance'..."

"The Commercial Alliance... It's a collective term for merchant guilds that transcend national borders. While countries like Vermilion, focusing on military might, may not pay them much heed, I believe there were guilds affiliated with unions in Duel and other places."

"So, Asgard had dealings with them during Souzi's time?"

"Yes, primarily through my father, who sold his inventions through the 'Commercial Alliance.' They attempted to acquire the technology as well, but unfortunately couldn't replicate it..."

"I see..."

Well, with a focus on commerce, Souzi's inventions would have been quite appealing. Moreover, Asgard's recognition from saving Duel likely spread to the 'Commercial Alliance' operating in other nations...

The prospect of gaining their support could further Asgard's development, a notion that brought a smirk to my face.

"Heh, it seems their representative wishes to visit... In that case, I must showcase Asgard's inventions. Let's scout the area immediately..."

"Master, there's still plenty of work left. We should visit the city once the tasks are completed."

"Right..."

As expected, my attempt to escape was futile. Dejected, I received a gentle smile from Galatea.

"Please don't be so disheartened. I'll support you as much as I can."

"Thank you..."

And so, I resolved to persevere through the workload with Galatea by my side. Meanwhile, others seemed equally engrossed. Noah dealt with matters like dwarf integration and labor conditions, likely enduring a similar ordeal. Vigna, inspired by Georg's subordinates' battles, tirelessly trained Neil and others.

Agni and Bowman seemed to have tinkered with inventions in my absence, so once things settle, I'll extend an invitation to the 'Commercial Alliance.'

With anticipation for the rejuvenated Asgard, I pressed on with the paperwork.

0