Part 1
1.2k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1

“Mike,” somebody said. I was so groggy, that the voice sounded like it was coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I pulled my blanket over top of my head and tried to drown out the sound, but it wasn’t working too well. Why wouldn’t they just let me sleep? “Mike,” the voice said again. It sounded so sweet, so pleasant that I wanted to reach in my shorts and play with myself. I’d dreamed about voices that hot whispering my name.

“Lemme sleep,” I said, hoping whoever this was would go away. My voice sounded wrong, though. Like I had laryngitis. I put it out of my mind, because the other voice was so sweet and made me wanna stroke something. When did my hand get under my shirt? Oh well. I didn’t care.

“It’d be great if you’d wake up, Mikey,” the voice spoke almost directly into my ear. I could hear that all day long, though. My other hand had slipped into my shorts after all. Huh. It felt good to be stroking myself. “It’ll feel better if you wake up.”

“I don’t wanna,” I said. My voice still sounded wrong, but it also sounded… Strained. Not in an exhausting way, but more in a… Well, a different way. In a way I couldn’t describe. It was a way that suggested pleasure somehow. Granted, I was playing with myself. Pinching my nipple was electric, rubbing at my clit was exhilarating.

Rubbing at my what?!

I sat up and looked at my reflection in the mirror that hung on my closet door. That… That wasn’t me! No! That girl couldn’t be me! How was that me?!

“It’s not, sweetie,” the voice said again. I looked around and saw the exact same girl standing at my dresser, rooting through my clothes. “It’s me, I’m just borrowing your body.”

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Was I in shock? Was I simply speechless? Or was I afraid of the fact that my voice sounded like pure sexual pleasure?

“Oh, probably all three, baby girl,” she said, with a smirk. “We’re gonna havta get you some new clothes, though. Much as I like wearing a man’s shirt, it only makes sense after I’ve had my fill of him, not while I’m using him for a timeshare.”

“Who… What are you?!”

The girl practically danced over to me, and that was when I first saw the little devil wings and the horns on her forehead. She looked like the adorable devil-over-the-shoulder from any manga or anime I’ve ever seen. “My name is Eve, and for the foreseeable future, we’re sharing your body.”

“We’re what?!”

“Sharing your body, this is not a difficult concept. I’m a succubus, you’re a human, I borrow your body to do what I do.” She giggled. “Which is usually guys, but that’s why I decided to borrow your body.”

I looked back at my now-female reflection. “But I’m not a guy anymore!”

She sighed. “Yeah, sort of a side effect. My being was a little stronger than yours, but hopefully your body keeps your standard urges about guys, otherwise this won’t work at all.”

“What won’t?”

She rolled her eyes. “I’m tired of being a succubus, duh.”

“You’re… You’re what?”

She let out an aggravated sigh, then grabbed me by the shoulders. “You do know what a succubus is, right?” I nodded. “Good. Well, what you humans don’t know is that when your whole existence revolves around fucking - It. Gets. Boring. All day, every day, having a dick in one of your holes is so annoying now, I’ve just gotten tired of it.”

“You possessed me just to stop having sex? Isn’t that why you possess people?”

She rolled her eyes again. “Well yeah, but only people of the same gender. Possessing a guy should have just meant I was the voice in the back of your head, the person you got to talk to whenever you were alone. I’d eventually fade away and then I’d be reborn as a human, likely as your first child. I didn’t think I’d be so much more powerful than you - mentally, that is - that I’d overwrite your body completely.”

“Wouldn’t you change anybody that you possessed?”

She shook her head. “No. I bet if I possessed an older guy, it would have worked, but that just felt gross. Hell, even possessing older women feels gross to me. I look at them naked in the mirror and I get worried that I’m gonna start showing stretch marks like that when I get older.”

“Wait, how old are you? Aren’t succubi supposed to be centuries old? That’s how it is in those stupid sex stories my friend Mindy makes me read.”

Some of us are. My mom possessed the Eve, as in the one from the Bible. That’s why she named me Eve. I’m only fifteen, but I’m already way too tired of having sex with guys.”

I pulled her hands off my shoulders. “How old do succubi start having sex?”

“Depends on the succubus. My mom started me off early, I was about three.”

I shook in horror. “Ugh, gross.”

“Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it, sister.” She clamped her hands over her mouth. “On second thought, don’t try it, that’s the whole reason I picked a guy. If you start having wanton sex all the time, it’s just gonna make me stronger, and then I’ll never be able to stop.”

“What about with girls?”

“Still counts.”

“You mean I’ve gotta keep it in my pants until you’ve finally faded away?”

“No. If you have a meaningful relationship with somebody, it’s fine. Emotion driven sex is fine, it’s just urge driven sex that gives me power.”

“Emotions cause some urges.”

“Yeah, but if you really love this guy, you should be fine.”

I felt an eyebrow raise. “How do you know I’ll fall in love with a guy considering I used to be one?”

“Educated guess. I’ve checked everywhere in this room, couldn’t find a single porn magazine. I checked your internet history, nothing there either. Unless you’re hiding it all at a friend’s place, something tells me you’ve already been looking for the right guy. I can’t say you’re gonna find a gay guy anymore, though.”

“I wasn’t gay!”

“How so?”

“I never thought about guys!”

“And girls?”

“Not really…” I rubbed at my arm, like any nervous girl would. “I didn’t really have many sexual thoughts. I masturbated, but just… Just as something to do, y’know?”

She rubbed at her chin. “I’ll try to believe you. You were fingering yourself to my voice earlier, but that could just be because my presence in your body ramped up your sex drive.”

I shook again. “Please don’t bring that up to anyone ever again. Or to me.”

“You’re the only person I can talk to. Just because you have my body now doesn’t mean I’m in control. That’s all you, Mikey.” There was a knock on my door, and her lips spread into a smile. “You should probably find a way to explain this to your mom, by the way.”

Eve disappeared almost instantly, and my bedroom door opened. My mom stood there, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide. If I looked at my reflection, I wouldn’t have been surprised to find that expression mirrored on my face, because that was how I felt. I stared at her, she stared at me. After about a minute of staring, her eyes went from my face to my chest. Granted, it must have been a shock to see her son having sprouted D-cups, but that didn’t stop it from feeling uncomfortable to have them stared at. Now I knew how natural girls felt about that sort of thing. Finally, her eyes moved from my chest back to my face, and I almost thought she was about to scream, but she instead spoke in what had to be the calmest voice I’d heard all morning.

“Michael, please come downstairs.”

I stood up and everything felt instantly different. Walking was so odd, like my body was off center. My new boobs were jiggling without anything to support them. For whatever reason, Eve’s worries about stretch marks crossed my mind, but I did my best to think about something else. That wasn’t very hard, since talking to my mom would be frightening all by itself.

My mom and I had a very good relationship. My dad had left us when I was about six months old, so I’d never even met him. My older sister, Allison, had told me that he wasn’t that good a father anyway, verging on abusive. Mom didn’t talk about him much, which I was fine with. I often worried that I’d end up like my dad. Being told anything about him made me worry I’d be that much closer to being like him.

Oh, God, the stairs were a journey now. How did girls stand walking down stairs with these things? Girls wear bras, dummy, a voice said. Must have been Eve’s, since it wasn’t mine. Well, it was mine, but it wasn’t mine. Ugh, the idea of sharing my head with someone else was so crazy. Bras. Right. I’d need one, unless I wanted my boobs to go crazy all day long, which would likely draw guys right to me.

Mom was already sitting on the couch when I finally made it to the first floor, pretty much holding my breasts down to keep them from jiggling too much. She patted the seat beside her, so I sat down. Even that felt weird, likely because of how different I could tell my ass was now. Nothing in this felt right to me.

“Mikey, honey, I’m going to have to assume you’ve been possessed by a succubus.”

I was dumbfounded. How she’d figured this out completely, I had no clue. “How… How’d you know?”

She took my hand. “Sweetie, there’s something you need to know. It’s not something you’re going to like, but you still need to know.” This was starting to scare me. “When I was your age, I was also possessed by a succubus.”

“Were you a guy, too?”

She shook her head. “Oh, no, sweetie, I was possessed the natural way.”

“How’s being possessed by a sex demon natural in any way?!”

She shrugged. “It happens more often than you’d think.”

“How do you know that?!”

“Not the point, the point is that I know what you’re going through.” She squeezed my hand. “And I know what you will be going through.”

“Whaddya mean?”

“Well, you don’t know anything about the War, sweetie.”

I shook my head. “No. No I don’t.”

“Sunday’s about to be a nightmare for you.”

“Why is Sunday about to be a nightmare?”

“Because your sister will likely want to kill you.”

“Kill me?”

“Only because of her duty to the Order of Magic, not any sort hate for you.”

“Mom, you’re scaring me.”

She nodded. “I’m not surprised. I’ll have a talk with her before she comes home this weekend. What I’m trying to tell you, though, is that your sister is a magical girl and her orders are to kill any succubus she comes into contact with.”

“A magical girl? Like, Sailor Moon kind of magical girl?”

“Transformation sequence and everything.”

“How have I never heard of this?”

“Because there was no reason to drag you into the situation. You were my only boy and had no reason to know about the War.”

“I dunno, hearing about my sister dying at some point might have needed a little explaining. Allie’s too smart to cross the street without looking for cars.”

She sighed. “It’s not that kind of War. The succubi are pretty much losing, honestly.”

Did you know about this? I asked Eve in my brain, hoping she’d answer.

I knew about the War, but I didn’t know your sister was a magical girl. I was sorta hoping to avoid one of those.

I groaned. “I’m not gonna die, am I?”

Mom shook her head. “Of course not, sweetie, you’ll be fine. Hopefully, Allie’s love of her little brother outweighs her hatred for Succubi.”

Somehow, that didn’t make me feel any better. Especially because I wasn’t her little brother anymore.

“Okay, so to be clear about this, you were once possessed by a succubus, my older sister is a magical girl, and all of this,” I gestured around my new body, “is not strange to you at all?”

She shrugged. “I wouldn’t say that it’s not strange. My son now has a larger bust size than his sister. But despite all the strange, it won’t be difficult to handle.”

I sighed. “This is just crazy.”

“I get that, baby, but I’ll help you through it.” She put her arms around me, and it honestly felt like she was hugging me for the first time in my life. Whatever was different about this one was just… Different, and wonderful.

Hey, just think. When a guy hugs you, it’s gonna feel amazing, too. Especially when they go for the boobs. If I believed in God, I’d praise him for giving us boobs.

I desperately wanted a fireplace poker to jam into my skull.

***

I picked my phone up off my nightstand and looked through it, trying to find somebody to talk to. The school year was about to start, and having at least one friend who knew what was happening with me would ease the coming week. I steered clear of my male friends, as the idea of one of them seeing me like this wasn’t enticing in any way.

Yeah, but the guys are enticing, Eve said.

I groaned. “The least you can do is not say things like that. Especially since you want to stop being that way.” I then looked at the mirror. “And why don’t you actually manifest yourself to me? Hearing you in my head is okay when I’m talking to people, but you can show yourself in my room.”

Almost instantly, Eve appeared on the bed beside me. She was holding a nail file, using it for the obvious reasons. “What’s so special about me actually being in the room? You’re the only one who can see me anyway.” She pointed to the mirror. “Not to mention we look exactly the same.”

“How about the fact that having you in my head feels weird?”

“You’ll get used to it.”

I sighed. Getting used to it frightened me. I went back to scrolling through my contacts, looking for somebody to text. I couldn’t really find the courage to text any of them. The idea that they’d be coming over here and meeting the new me was scary.

“Why not Mindy? You said she likes succubi, she should be thrilled by this.”

“Because the No Sex rule would likely get thrown out the window in about ten minutes.”

“Ugh, she’s…”

“Yeah, she’s a lesbian. Why do you make it sound like it’s wrong?”

“Because I was born for cock, so cock makes sense to me.” She kept on filing her nails. “I’m not against lesbians, I just don’t see the appeal. Play with your own boobs instead of somebody else’s, it’s that simple.”

I looked at my phone again. Mindy might understand what was going on. No. I Shook my head. “Mindy’s had a crush on me since we were seven, even being a lesbian. Now that she’s got nothing in her way, it’ll be like an open invitation for her.”

“The girl’s got no boundaries?”

“None. She even groped the head cheerleader in front of everybody.”

“Damn… I prefer guys and that sounds hot to me.”

I rolled my eyes. “That doesn’t help, I hope you realize.”

She shrugged. “Either way, seems like she’d be the best one to understand this situation. Call her up.”

In a way, Eve was right. Mindy was the closest one to understanding this situation, even if I didn’t want her to know about this until I was a little more in control of whatever urges having a succubus in my head might cause. I tapped on her picture, then the text icon. I then sat there for awhile trying to decide what to say.

I just looked at the phone and froze. I really couldn’t text Mindy. Not just because I was worried about her trying to hit on me, but because she was still on vacation with her family. I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of that. I set my phone down on my bed and fell back, the ceiling the only thing I could see.

Eve moved over top of me. “How come you’re not calling her?”

“Because, she’s on vacation with her parents. I just remembered that.”

“Ooooh. Ya gonna pick somebody else?”

I shook my head. “My only other friends are all guys. And I am not calling one of them.”

She sat down beside me. “What if… Look, there’s a chance that I can sorta shut our urges off.”

“What?”

“It’s only temporary and it really hurts me, because I’m using up a lot of energy. Since you’re the host body, that means it’s gonna hurt you.”

I groaned. “There’s no other way?”

“Call a guy friend over and do your damnedest to keep it in your pants?”

I rolled my eyes. “Is there any way you can help with that?”

“I can try thinking un-sexy thoughts to turn you off, but that’s really, really hard for me.”

I sighed. “Fine. I’ll text Terry and pray that I can make it through one conversation with him without trying to unbuckle his pants and suck his dick.”

Eve giggled. “You’re getting just as dirty as I am already.”

The idea of that scared me.

17