Cycle 912 & 914
58 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cycle 912

 

I want to have a sleepover with Elster.

 

I remembered these really old paperback girly serial books from Vineta my Mom had, ones that would probably be banned if anyone remembered about them, well, one of them was about a big sleepover party all the girls in the serial had together, it really stuck with me. I’ve never had one, I might have had the opportunity to do one with Isa and Erika, but, that time has passed.

 

It’ll just be the two of us, for sure, but I think I can make it work! I can pull out all of my blankets and lay them out on the floor of my stern observation room, hopefully, that’ll be enough padding. We’ve got fizzy drinks included in my rations, but no chips or popcorn, I’m sure I can work out something from among the packs.

 

I’ll ask Elster to help me move the TV, don’t exactly trust myself not to drop it going down the ladder, the thing is so heavy, and I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I broke it. We can stay up late watching some of those silly propaganda movies and they’ll almost feel appropriate for the occasion, I think, and having the stars from the window as our backdrop will just feel perfect.

 

Maybe I’ll see if I can teach Elster to paint nails! I know she doesn’t exactly have them, but a girl’s gotta be allowed to feel pretty! And if she doesn’t want to try, she can paint mine, who knows, maybe she’ll even remember how from her past life.

 

We don’t have any board games, but I could do a reading for Elster using Mom’s old deck of tarot cards, she might find it interesting.

 

And of course, we gotta do truth or dare, I’m morbidly curious to see what she’ll ask me, what she wants answers to, or just wants to see me do.

 

I’m gonna see if I can get her to try singing.

 

The last thing is, gotta look through my wardrobe and find the loosest PJs I can. I know Elster doesn’t need to wear clothes nor does she seem to care, but, you just gotta be wearing PJs, it won’t feel right unless we’re both equally cuddly.

 

Fingers crossed that it’ll all work out and that she’ll be just as interested in this idea as I am.

 

Cycle 914

 

Scheiße! Scheiße! Scheiße! Scheiße! Scheiße! Elster sat there with a completely straight face and asked me to tell the truth if I’ve ever had a crush on someone!

 

How does she even know what that word is? How many of my books has she actually read? She must have gone through a lot of them, Scheiße!

 

I panicked and backed out! So she got to dare me twice, had to drink an entire cup of hot sauce, it burned for hours, and try and do a hand-stand, which I fell over three times trying to do, and I’m probably not even safe because if Elster thought to ask me that then she must at least be suspicious now!

 

I’m not ready! I don’t know what to do! Why did I ever think this would be a good idea?!

3