Cycle 1455
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cycle 1455

 

Ari has beautiful hair.

 

My hair is artificial, like most of me. It grows, but only to replace what is lost. Still, Ari tells me my hair is very pretty.

 

But Ari has beautiful hair.

 

White as the snowcaps on Vineta. Soft, delicate, ethereal. Like an angel’s wings.

 

I could brush her hair for hours and not get tired of it, not get tired of her.

 

I can’t believe people would hurt her over her beauty.

 

I can’t believe people would see what a special, wonderful girl she is, and decide to hurt her because of it.

 

And yet, she said she’s okay with it.

 

She joined the Penrose program to get away, so if it wasn’t for those people hurting her, we would never have met.

 

I don’t think I’m okay with this.

 

I love her, but I would never want to see Ari hurt, even if it meant giving her up.

 

She didn’t like that I said that.

 

Waited a few hours, then came back to her room. Hugged her, calmed her down by brushing her hair with my hands. It soothes her.

 

We both deserved better, but we have what we have because of it.

 

We have each other.

 

And Ari has beautiful hair.

 

She likes to keep it short, but I want to suggest she let it grow out for a while.

 

I want to try braiding her beautiful hair.

 

She probably won’t agree. She doesn’t feel the same way about her hair that I do. I understand why.

 

So I’ll keep telling her she has beautiful hair.

 

Because it’s true.

2