Chapter 2: A nice fat ass
277 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She nodded, still with tears in her eyes 'Medicine costs so much, so...' a smile, but one of resignation 'I cannot do otherwise. I am a farmer, Stellarno, I cultivate the land, but I am the only one in my family to do so. And even if it's just me and my grandmother, the money is never enough."

"I see..." after which, he turned to the guards "True, I killed this man, but he also tried to kill me. He preferred to use daggers rather than words, so I warn you, if you try to arrest me or-"

"We will kill you, murderer!"

"As I was saying, or to kill me, I will defend myself, killing you in the process." having said that, he showed them the tag of the necklace around his neck "I am an adventurer of Bracciaforti, so let me go and nothing will happen to you."

The guards whispered among themselves, as did the dominus, who took the floor.

"All right, all right, we get it, adventurer. The man you killed was my servus for life, so I'll turn a blind eye, but only if you pay me what I paid him, deal?"

"Deal." they shook hands, after which, Naticia was taken to another public toilet, or no one would pay to spank her, with a pool of blood in front of the toilet.

"One last thing." said Stellarno to the dominus "How much, until the end of the festival?" pointing to the public toilet with Naticia inside.

"Go away, young man, it's not worth it." he put a hand on his shoulder "Don't throw your money away on a young woman you're infatuated with."

Stellarno blushed, but hid it "I'm not infatuated, I simply know her. Tell me how much and I will pay. I'm a first class adventurer, so I don't lack money, even if I don't show it. You know how it is, I wouldn't want to be robbed."

"How much?" he did the math "Naticia has a nice fat ass. There are in fact already people waiting in line."

"Get to the point and let's get it over with."

"360 coins."

"360? Here you go."

"Enjoy it, mind you, hahaha!"

Within seconds, for Naticia's ass there was no longer a queue, only Stellarno inside the bathroom with her. He had told the dominus to let her out of the public toilet, but he was a resident of Fondorosso, so he would never, ever disrespect the city by making a servus, for the Red Bottom Festival, not be spanked.

"That's OK, Stellarno, in fact, thank you, thank you for trying."

"Are you sure, Naticia? Sure you want to be spanked?"

"Either that, or I can't repay my debt."

"If you had asked me, I would have given you the money to repay it."

"No, Stellarno, the debt is mine, so it is only fair that I repay it."

"Fair? No, I wouldn't say that, but..." he spanked her, he spanked her nice fat ass "Think of it this way, if it makes you feel better."

Naticia moaned, moaned at each of Stellarno's spankings, who, after a while, took a liking to it.

"Slow- Slower, Stellarno! You're starting- You're starting to hurt me... Ouch!"

"Slower, Naticia?" Paf! "Yet-" Paf! "You told me-" Paf! "To spank you-" Paf! "Harder!" Paf!!!, this last spanking was the hardest he had given her so far.

"I know, I know-" Paf! "But-" Paf! "But now go slower-" Paf!!!, it hurt her so much it made her cry "Please!"

One last spanking, Paf!!!, and he huffed, finishing what he had been doing for almost an hour "Happy now?"

"Yes, thank you... Stellarno." she closed her eyes "Sorry, but I'm not used to being spanked continuously for almost six rounds in a row."

"Six rounds? What do you mean?"

"Do you see that watch? It's almost an hour since you started spanking me, which is six rounds of ten minutes each."

"Oh fuck, sorry, I didn't know that!"

"That's OK, Stellarno... In fact, I'm glad you like my ass so much that you didn't tire yourself out for a good six rounds in a row."

"Tiring me?" Paf!, made his hand against her ass, who moaned "Don't talk nonsense, Naticia!" Paf! "I could never, ever get tired of your ass!" Paf! "Of your nice fat ass!" Paf!!!

Another hour later.

Paf! Paf! Paf!

Eighteen rounds later.

Paf! Paf! Paf!

And finally.

Paf!!! Paf!!! Paf!!! "Come on and cheer up, Naticia! One more hour and you won't be a servus with a sore ass!" Paf!!! "But a free person with a sore ass, hahaha!" Paf!!!

"Stellarno... Slower-" Paf!!! "Please! Please... Please..." she cried, she couldn't take being spanked anymore.

"That's enough, Naticia, no more crying, okay?" having said that, he smeared her ass with an ointment that had been given to him by the dominus.

Naticia, with her ass still facing Stellarno, nodded, only to feel her pain lessen thanks to the ointment he was smearing on her ass "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, I don't deserve it. It was I who hurt you, so I will take care of your pain. Early tomorrow morning, I will have a curator visit you, an ointment, though it may ease your pain, will not heal the wounds I have inflicted on you."

"I have no money, for a curator."

"I will pay."

She was speechless, but not forever "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am, why would I lie to you?"

"Thank you!" she hugged him "Thank you so much, Stellarno!" after which, she began to cry again, but not from pain, from happiness "Thank you... Infinite... Stellarno..."

He returned the embrace by hugging her in turn. Finally, after midnight had passed and the Red Bottom Festival was over, Stellarno invited Naticia to sleep in the room he had rented for his stay there in Fondorosso. She accepted, otherwise she would sleep outside, as she had done the past two years.

"Where are you going, you don't sleep?"

"No, I am not sleepy. Sleep now, for tomorrow morning you have to get up early."

That night, while Naticia slept in Stellarno's room, he cleaned his sword from the blood of the dominus he had just killed.

"Oh, right, I almost forgot! If you don't mind, I'll take these back. You, unlike Naticia, did not earn them."

The next morning, Naticia, upon waking up, found herself in Stellarno's bed, with him sitting on a chair intent on sharpening his sword.

She yawned "Stellarno, good morning!" then she touched her ass, and a stabbing pain pervaded her, so excruciating that she wept and thought "Ouch, that hurts! Good thing he's being all nice..." she thought about what he would have done to her if he hadn't been nice.

4