Chapter 7: War
76 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"From-"

"Wait, let me guess!" he looked at her from head to toe "From the principality of Natesia!"

She nodded, finally introducing herself.

The man and the woman also introduced themselves to her "The pleasure is all mine, Naticia. I am Bicipono, while she is-"

The woman interrupted him "I am Umia, it is a pleasure to meet you too."

Introductions over, they stepped into the house, where Stellarno's little cousins, a boy and a girl, he nine years old, while she seven, were waiting for them.

"Stellarno!"

"Stellarno!"

"And who are you?" the older cousin asked Naticia.

"I am Naticia, a friend..." she looked at Stellarno, he nodded "Of Stellarno."

"I am Pipopo, the second oldest cousin."

"And you, on the other hand, young lady, what is your name?"

"Lumpia... My name is Lumpia."

"Nice to meet you, Pipopo, Lumpia."

Lunchtime was still some hours away, so the hosts, after showing the guests to their room, invited them with them to take a bath before eating.

Bicipono, Stellarno and Pipopo in one bathroom, and Umia, Naticia and Lumpia in another.

In each of the two baths there was a hot tub, where the six relaxed after washing.

The baths were next to each other, so if one spoke loudly, one could hear each other.

In fact, Naticia, not struggling with Lumpia, like Umia, heard Pipopo say that "Wow, Stellarno, how big is it?!"

"Yeah, you could say that, Pipopo, hahaha!" said Bicipono instead.

Naticia didn't understand what they were referring to, so she didn't pay much attention, she thought they were talking about his muscular arms.

However, while she was thinking that, Lumpia approached her, asking her a second time what she had just asked "Do you want to play diving with me, Naticia?!" she had already become familiar with her.

"At diving?"

"Yes, at diving!" she got out of the tub "Look at me! Look at me too, mummy!" after which, she took a run-up and dived into the water.

Umia and Naticia applauded, finally, the former spoke, "The hot tub is too small for Naticia, Lumpia. No offence, Naticia."

"No, no, none taken, madam. Your mother is right, Lumpia, the hot tub is too small, as well as too shallow, I would hurt myself, diving into it."

Lumpia pouted "Yes, that's right, your ass is too big to dive in here."

At that point, to lift her daughter's spirits, Umia proposed this to Naticia "Why don't you dive into the pool over there then?" she pointed to a large pool at the end of the bathroom.

"Yes, yes, dive into the pool, Naticia! I cannot as it is too deep for me, but for you it is not!"

"Are you sure I can, madam?"

"Of course you can, Naticia, I just told you to."

"Alright, then." she then got out of the water, but the steam from the hot tub blurred the mother and daughter's view, preventing them from getting a good look at her naked body, nevertheless, Naticia covered her breasts and pubis with her hands.

"Wow, Naticia, how big is it?!" Stellarno heard Lumpia say, understanding perfectly what she was referring to and blushing as she did so. Finally, he heard the Splash!!! of Naticia's dive, who did not hear this "Wow, Stellarno, you're getting even bigger!"

"And rightly so, Pipopo, ahahah!"

After lunch, Biciponus, Umia and Stellarno, locked themselves in the former's study, where they began to discuss the war that was soon to break out in the prinipalty of Abdominia as well.

'The situation is grave, uncle, aunt. As I am sure you already know, the principality of Pedestria and that of Plantare have already fallen, and before long, if no one does anything, the same will happen to the principality of Gamborium and that of Gambarta. I fought in the front line, and would have died there, if the king and queen had not summoned all the first class adventurers to Anima."

"I understand, Stellarno, I understand. I, the other generals and the prince of Abdominia, as well as the principality of Pubentia, are preparing an army to send to rescue the principality of Gambarta, but the principality of Natesia refuses to do the same with the principality of Gamborium, not only that, the prince has even run away to the north."

"Coward. Rather, the principality of Abdominia seems to me far too calm, not even here has the population been told yet that we are at war with the Morbificus?"

"And what would be the point of that, Stellarno?" asked he Lumpia, only to answer herself "Only to unnecessarily cause panic."

"You have a point, Auntie. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, a morbificus has arrived in the principality of Natesia."

"Are you serious, Stellarno?!"

He nodded "I killed it, but only after I discovered it had already destroyed a village."

"And who knows how many more before that." Umia said.

While the three in the study were talking about war, downstairs, in Pipopo and Lumpia's room, one was going on.

"Take that, Lumpia! And you take this, Naticia!" Pipopo threw a soft toy at his little sister and a pillow at Naticia, but she turned around and parried him with her ass, though without meaning to, "That's not fair, Naticia! If you use your ass how can I-" he was hit with a soft toy by Lumpia.

"Hit! Come on, Naticia, hit him too! Let's show him that females are stronger than males in pillow fighting and soft toys!"

"No, no, just hit you, I'll defend you, alright, Lumpia?"

"Yes-" dodged a soft toy "Alright, Naticia!" dodged another "Then kneel in front of me with your ass in the air towards Pipopo!"

"And if instead-"

"Quick, Naticia, or he will strike me!"

Naticia did as she was told to do, and with her ass in the air towards Pipopo defended Lumpia from all the pillows and soft toys her big brother threw at her.

Having arrived at that point, Pipopo realised that he could not hit Lumpia without first overcoming the defence that Naticia had erected with her ass, so, after dodging a soft toy, he ran towards them, and, dodging another soft toy, and picking up another from the ground, first hit Naticia's ass as hard as he could with the soft toy, then did the same to Lumpia, defeating her.

Finally, he raised to the sky the soft toy with which he had defeated them "Victory!"

The war was over and Pipopo had won.

 

2