Chapter 1
240 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The atmosphere in the room was dim, with the light from the computer screen being the only source of illumination. The man sat calmly on a slightly worn-out wooden chair, with the shadow of his face etched on the white wall behind him.

The room felt cool, with a gentle breeze from the rotating fan in the corner. On the small wooden table in front of him, there was a cup of coffee that had started to cool, emitting a fragrant aroma in the air. Around him, piles of books and scattered papers added to the impression that the man was deeply focused.

The man's name was Everett Sinclair, a man from Brooklyn who worked as a financial accountant at a private company. Everett spent his time only working, but he also often used his time at home to play a very famous game.

Black Tower, a computer game from 2014, until now in 2024, has been ten years since the game was first released.

The game is known for its difficulty levels, with five levels of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and the last one, Hell.

Many players have completed the game at the first four levels, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Very Hard, but no player has completed the game in Hell Difficulty Mode.

Because the game is very difficult, why is it called difficult? Because in Hell Difficulty Mode, players cannot use the Save and Load feature, so players must play the game continuously, otherwise the character can die and the player must start over.

The second reason why Hell Difficulty Mode is very difficult is that in each Floor, unpredictable events can occur, and the possibility of encountering Monsters or Events that can cause death is ninety percent.

And the third reason, in Hell Difficulty Mode, the higher the Floor to be reached, the more monsters there are, and because of that, a Group is needed if you want to climb higher Floors.

However, because it is an offline game, and players cannot play in groups with other players, the difficulty of grouping increases, which is why players have to find a way to communicate with NPCs, so that they can be used as a Group to climb higher Floors.

Everett has been playing the game for ten years, he has completed the previous four difficulty modes, except for Hell Difficulty, it has been over three years since Everett tried to complete Hell Difficulty Mode.

Today, will determine whether Everett can complete Hell Mode or not, Everett's face looks so focused and in a state of high concentration.

.....

[Congratulations! You have completed the Black Tower Game in Hell Difficulty Mode! You are the only player who has completed the Game in that Mode! You deserve appreciation and a prize! Do you want to receive it?]

"What? A prize? Can this really happen? Previously, nothing like this happened? Is it possible that only after completing this Mode can you get it? Well, I guess it's not bad, I hope it's not money, besides I'm not short of money."

[Congratulations! The prize will be sent! Please wait! Mr. Everett Sinclair!]

"How do they know my name?"

"Ah, forget it! I'm tired, I should go to sleep!"

Access to Chapter Executive Lounge is just 2 dollars!

Patreon me:)

4