Chapter 10
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry, I seem to have lost myself too much! Now let's calm down a bit!

"How about you? Are you alone?" Huh? Well, I am alone, right? Wait, no, I'm actually not alone, I came with a companion of the same race as me, but thinking about it, I am currently alone.

"Yes, I am alone." Is there a problem if I am alone?

"Really? In that case, how about we stick together for now until I meet my group again?" Really? Is he asking first? Wait! Doesn't that mean he's just using me until he meets his group?

"Sure, the benefits we get, we split them fifty-fifty, you get fifty percent, I get fifty percent, how about that?" Well, that's not important right now, we need to talk about money first, I really need money!

"No problem!" Thank goodness he's willing to accept this! Now, is it time for us to go?

"So we're going together now?" Well then, we should move forward, right? I think there are quite a few goblins over there.

"Of course!" Alright! Since he agreed, let's go!

We started walking through the dimly lit cave corridors, I know this place is much more dangerous, but I haven't found any traps yet- "Wait!" I quickly pulled Fenna back, and then several arrows appeared, I immediately used my round shield to block the incoming attacks.

Oh my, I need to be more careful in my thinking, it seems that could be the key to whatever might happen later.

"Thank you! I didn't know there would be traps!" Well, I didn't know either, until I realized there was only a rock there, as I walked from earlier, I didn't encounter any rocks, so when I saw this rock, it became a strange suspicion for me, I immediately remembered information about one of the traps in the game, about traps that only appear when you find a rock.

"No problem, next time be more careful! We don't know what will happen next!" I think we're even now, right? I feel a little relieved now.

"Let's continue our journey then."

"Of course!" He answered enthusiastically, right?

We then continued our journey, until finally two goblins appeared in front of us, we finally met goblins too.

"I'll go first, attack with my sword and then block the attacks with my shield, then you go in and attack from behind to take down both goblins." I immediately gave instructions.

"Okay!" Great! Now it's time to move forward! I ran quickly and swung my sword to strike both goblins, the goblin on the left managed to dodge, but the one on the right was injured in the chest due to my attack, then the goblin on the left attacked me, but I was able to block it with my shield.

"Now!" Right after I shouted, Fenna appeared and stabbed her knife towards the chest of the goblin on the left, who had just attacked me, surprised by the sudden attack that killed his friend, the goblin on the right tried to flee, but I immediately hit the goblin's head with the edge of my shield right in his face, then I cut off the goblin's head very smoothly.

Phew... Finally, we won!

Promotion! Only this month! With 1 dollar, you can read far ahead of other readers!

Patreon me:)

3