Prologue:Message From a Past Self
145 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thank you for reading this. It is my first time writing a long form story. For the time being i do not have a release schedule planed so i will be posting as a finish chapters and parts. I do have some parts planned but most of this will be improvised. If  you notice mistakes please tell me. No one else is reading this before I post

 

If you are reading this then we have forgotten again. I have no way of knowing how long it's been since this was written but I can tell you some things about myself. Even for me our first name was so long ago that I have forgotten it. I am not even sure what number I am. Where I am while writing this is a place known to me as The Void, but that is not it's only name. This is the only place I have ever known. My memoirs go back what feels like centuries, but I have no way of knowing if that's true. As I am writing this I am about to leave this place for the first time ever. How is unimportant.

If you're wondering about The Void, just forget about it. This is a lifeless place and no one should ever come here again. I don’t mean any of that as metaphor. This Place is literally devoid of life. There is no way you can describe the things here as living. More like death itself. Their form is born of nightmares. And this place gives you no moment of rest. They are everywhere. The worst part about them is the taste. Sense they are the only things here, the only thing to eat is their dead bodies. Then there's him

Now a little about us. I don’t have a lot of information about this, just the basics. For some reason we ended up in the void a few hundred “years” before I came about. Where we come from is completely unknown, but from what I learned it was either a really peaceful place or we were a very sheltered person. This is because we had a very under-developed magic-circuit. This all comes from him so take that with caution.

I am going to leave this note in our storage space for the next me to read and I encourage you to leave it there as well. I am sure that what happened to me will happen again eventually. If you don’t know you can add a password to dimensional storage so that you can lock some things behind it. I am going to leave most of my stuff back there. Over time you should do the same thing, because I am not sure how long I have left and the same can go for you. I am going to include a list of everything I have put in there and all of you going forward should update them as you go. I am also going to include more details about myself and the things in the void in here, but you should have caution with them. There are things about this I would rather not know and if you do have a chance DO NOT LEARN THEM!!!

The Password for the rest of the storage is “Oblivion”.

For my last thoughts, a piece of advice, try to make friends. If there is one thing that this place taught me is that it's the loneliness that kills you.

Have a good life new me

 

-■■■■■■■■■■

 

519 words

4