Prologue: A Peaceful World
1.6k 13 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

26th April, 2018.

It's the day that changed everything. On that day, a huge earthquake occurred in various places on this earth. Many skyscrapers fell into the ground which killed thousands of lives.  The world was truly in chaos. 

Who would have thought that these earthquakes are going to be the reason for changing our earth's history. Some of the new lands raised up and which caused a great conflict between various nations. It was devastating. The superpowers like the USA, Russia, China and India were really strong in their respective land and their conflicts became too hard for general people to endure and this war was known as the most dangerous war in human history. 

It's known as the third world war.

"Teacher, I heard that even though it was a great war, not even one nuclear bomb was used. How?" Asked by a beautiful girl who is sitting in front of me. 

"Well, before countries could enter a nuclear war, an Alien Organisation intervened." I answered her question as she is really attentive in the class. 

As you can guess, I am a private tutor. I am a student who studies in university. Now, I am having a study session with one of my students. Her name is Nirja. She may look young, but she has a great sense of curiosity. She loves history and she always pays attention in my sessions. 

"Oh! the rulers." She exclaimed as she finally understood. 

"Yeah, the rulers." I muttered. 

"The name of that organisation was 'The Starbound Federation'. It's a kind of intergalactic organisation that was formed by some really powerful and civilised races that can be found across the galaxy. Only the people from high rated planets can be members of this organisation. They ensure prosperity and peace across the galaxy. As our earth evolved into second rated planets, they came here to invite us to become a part of 'The Starbound Federation'. They gave us a few conditions to join the Federation. Their proposal was rejected by the leaders of the great countries. Which leads us to a greater war." I explained to her about the history of the invasion. 

"Wait, why did the leaders of our world reject such a good offer? If they could join the Federation, their nations could have been prosperous." Nirja tilted her head. 

"Well, it's because humans are greedy. All they want their own success. The Federation gave us few conditions to join the Federation. But if we try to fulfil these conditions, leaders wouldn't be able to control human lives like they do. Rich people need poor people for their own good. If we ensure food for every person in this world, if we abandon harmful things, rich people won't be able to ensure their influence." I answered her. 

"Well, they ultimately lost. So, what's the point?" Nirja laughed a bit. 

Yeah, as she said they lost. The War between 'The Starbound Federation' and all of the nations of the earth came to an end as 'The Starbound Federation' conquered the whole world and became a sole leader of this world. They divided the whole world into twenty different kingdoms. The influential and good leaders from The Starbound Federation' founded twenty new kingdoms. They became the ruler of those lands. 

Five years have passed since that day. New leaders of this world started ruling the world wisely and their most important ambition was to give every person food and they did it really well. 

Some of the kingdom faced rebellion, but rulers were able to handle this problem quite easily. If they find it hard to solve a problem, all of the leaders will gather in a place and solve that problem. 

They have formed an organisation like the United Nations that would ensure the peace within this earth and it's directly observed by the Federation itself. They call it **The Global Peace Council (GPC)**. 

Every kingdom has similar rights within GPC unlike the UN. The UN was controlled by a few superpowers. But that's not the case for GPC. The GPC did prove themselves as a truly working organisation. Five years after that disaster, people can now truly say that they are at peace for the first time in human history. Well, it's not human anymore as various races migrated into this world. They brought their culture and absorbed our cultures on the way. 

Unlike every other nation, a drastic change can be seen in the region I live in. Five years ago, a new land rose in the Bay of Bengal. After the great war, an Elven family took control over the whole Bengal and its neighboring region. It includes West Bengal, Bangladesh, Northeast India, Rakhaine state from Myanmar and newly raised land. It's called Bengal Raj.

The Northern part of India Including the eastern part of  Pakistan joined together and founded a nation called Indra Raj. While the Southern part of India including Sri Lanka became one singular kingdom called Dravida Desam

The Sindhu Sultanate was founded and it includes the Western part of Pakistan and Afghanistan. 

"Teacher, I am sorry for changing the topic. But have you heard the news?" She curiously asked me. 

"News? Which one?" I asked while not being as curious as hers.

"Yesterday, I saw in the news that his majesty said that the Federation is going to give us one of their greatest inventions. It's called an Ethereal Capsule. Only ten lucky people from every kingdom will be selected to use that Capsule. Once you go inside that capsule, you will feel like you've appeared in a whole new world. You will get the ability to bring a special type of Jade that can be found in various devices in this world. It's like you're playing a game and while doing so, you will be able to earn money too." She excitedly said to me. 

"Ah! I have heard that one. Well, it's like a device that lets you teleport into a virtual world. We don't exactly know how they managed to invent such a machine. But it's really one of the greatest inventions. You see, our world used to run by oil and charcoal. But after they started ruling this world, they recreated every gadget while replacing electricity with a special kind of Jade. It's called Golden Jade. The Golden Jade are like batteries but it can be found in the virtual world. They can create a virtual world as they want." I started to explain to her about the Golden Jades.

30