(01-02) The News
960 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Really? Onii-chan is going to be a player?" Hana jumped at joy after hearing the news that I am going to be a player.

"Yeah."

"Yay." She hugged me and kissed me on my cheek. "I am proud of you, Onii-chan." 

"T-thank you, Hana." I thanked her. 

I could sense that she is genuinely happy for me. Mom was smiling while working in the kitchen. 

"So, you're going to officially sign the contract?" Hana asked me.

"I guess, if something unfortunate doesn't happen tomorrow." I replied to her. 

"I am glad." Hana smiled. "Now, I will be able to brag about you to my friends. I might even become famous. Should I create an insta account? I will upload my blogs and it will bloom as you will be in it too." 

She started planning with enthusiasm. 

"Well, you won't be able to upload blogs with him. After all, he will have to live separately once he officially becomes a player." Mom spread salt to Hana's dream. 

After hearing my mom's quote, both me and Hana froze on the spot.

"Wait, I can understand why Hana is surprised. But why are you surprised too?" Mom asked me as she noticed me, being surprised. 

"Wh-what do you mean by I have to live separately?" I asked her. 

"Ah! She might have forgotten to explain to you." Mom reacts. "Well, she did inform me that once you signed the contract, you will have to attend an academy in a foreign country where all of the players will gather. Also, they also informed us that, there's a possibility that you will be assigned a partner for marriage by the Virtual World Organisation(VWO)." She revealed.

"Wait, what?" It was the first time I have heard about such a contract. 

"What! Onii-chan is going to marry? What should Hana do? What should Hana do? Hana has to buy some beautiful clothes. I have to make a reel with Onii-chan and his wife. It will definitely blow out. I will be really famous. Gehehehe." Hana was literally drooling. 

"That's not the point, Hana." I tried to calm her down. After that, I looked at mom and asked,"Why does I have no idea about something like that? Besides, why would I need to marry someone I don't know?" 

"Well, I don't know either. They said that it's something to do with mana or something. You can always ask Jyoti-san about it." Saying that, she started to cut the meat into pieces. 

What the hack is going on? I thought I would only have a happy gameplay. But it's turning into a rather troublesome matter. Why would I have to marry someone they provide? Besides, I have never heard about studying in another country.

"I will go back to my room." Saying that, I left the living room and went back to my room. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Haaaaa" I sighed as I laid down to the bed. "That was quiet a day." 

After remembering what happened, I looked for my phone. 

"Let's look for the information of virtual world for a while." I muttered and searched into the Noodle. 

Well, Noodle is the most popular search engine. You can say that it's a successor of Google. Even though it's origin is totally different. But it does work pretty well.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Good evening, everyone. Welcome to the latest news on the Ethereal Capsule, the most anticipated virtual reality game of the year. I'm your host, Jane Doe, and I'm here to give you some exciting updates on this groundbreaking project.

As you may already know, the Ethereal Capsule is a revolutionary device that allows players to enter a fully immersive and realistic virtual world, where they can explore, interact, and create their own adventures. The game is developed by the Organization. 

The Organization has announced that one week from today, they will select a group of lucky players to participate in the official launch of the game. These players will be the first ones to experience the Ethereal Capsule and its wonders. They will also be the first ones to face the challenges and dangers that await them in the virtual world.

We don't know much about the virtual world that the Ethereal Capsule creates, as the Organization has kept most of the details under wraps. However, we do know that there were five beta testers who tried the game before the launch. Their identities are unknown, but they have reportedly given positive feedback to the developers. They have also hinted that the virtual world is unlike anything they have ever seen before.

According to the Organization, the players who enter the Ethereal Capsule will feel like they are in a different world, with different laws of physics, different landscapes, and different creatures. The virtual world is actually composed of three different worlds, each with its own theme and style. The players will be randomly teleported to one of these worlds. Some of the places within these worlds are still under construction, but the Organization assures us that they will be completed in future updates.

The Organization has also revealed that the players' progress and experiences will be broadcasted live on the Gametube website, where millions of viewers can watch and comment on their adventures. The viewers will also be able to interact with the players and influence their decisions, making the game more interactive and engaging.

The Ethereal Capsule is expected to be a game-changer in the field of virtual reality, and our world's economy. The rulers of our world have high hopes for this game. They have already shown their interests about how this game would change our world. 

The authority has let us know that people from all ages are welcome to watch their play through. They have informed us that a huge team will always monitor the progress and any kind of unexpected behaviours. 

For the first few days, players will have to play in live broadcast. But after a while, they will be able to choose whether they will live broadcast or not. 

That's all the information we have for now. Thank you for reading. Please stay with us for further information. 

20