(01-05) I became a nudist(Part-02)
1.1k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Click *Click

"What the heck are you doing, mom!" 

As I stripped my underwear and got totally naked. I saw my mom taking pictures of me. What the heck is wrong with this lady? She is literally taking pictures of her own son. 

"Don't mind me. It's for the record." She started breathing heavily and taking photos like a pervert. 

"Just go outside." Saying that, I pushed her outside the room. 

It's totally embarrassing to be honest. Not only was I seen by two ladies, I am still naked and I can't really do anything about it. My little buddy is turning on. Jyoti-san looked at my little buddy and blushed a bit. It made me really embarrassed. I feel like dying. Why the heck am I in this situation? It's as if I am going to have sex. 

"Please come here." Jyoti-san asked me to come there. I did as she said. 

"Please lay down to this mana capsule." She instructed me to lay down. 

I did the same. I went to the mana capsule and laid down it. After that, she made me wear a helmet-like device and two handcuffs like devices on my body. After that, she turned off the transparent coverage. It's giving me a vibe of being a coffin and I am a bit scared not gonna lie. 

After that, she started working on the computer and suddenly some kind of smoke came inside the capsule and it started to make me dizzy. 

"What's going on?" 

Before I could know it, my consciousness was fading. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

*Chirp *Chirp

"Umm?"

"Where am I?" 

Before I knew it, I was in an open field. I can see some trees around me. But most of the things around me are grasses. I can see some cows here and there. 

By the way, where am I?

"Ahem, Ryou. Can you hear me?" 

I heard a very familiar voice. Who was it? Ah, it's Jyoti-san. I am inside the mana capsule.

"Is that you, Jyoti-san?" I tried to contact her. 

"Thank God, it connected." She sighed. "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah. I feel like I am inside a totally different world. It's really amazing. It's far more amazing than playing any other VR games. I can see some cows around me. But it's mostly an open field." I told her my experience. 

"I understand. I can see you on my screen. Can you tell me more about your physical health? Like do you feel a headache or something?" She asked me. 

"No. I did feel a bit dizzy earlier. But I think I am fine for now." I informed her about my condition. 

"I understand. You will have to stay in this world for at least thirty minutes to one hour. Meanwhile, I will record everything regarding you." She instructed. 

"I see. It's okay for me to look around here, right?" I asked her as I was totally excited. 

"Well, I don't mind. But I don't think you will find something new. We haven't developed this world yet and it's only for test purposes. You will find yourself in a loophole if you try sightseeing." She explained it to me. 

All of a sudden, my expectations dropped quite a lot. I was expecting something more. I was expecting cities, NPCs and other RPG things. But there is nothing else. But why does only cows exist here? The developers are being really lazy. 

Well, after that, I started sightseeing around this world for a while. In the meantime, I talked to Jyoti-san about various things. It was totally a new experience for me. Jyoti-san frequently asked about my physical information and I provided her the truth. 

"Ryou, it's already 45 minutes. If you want, you can now log off. I have already taken every information I needed." She informed me. 

"Did I pass your test or not?" I asked her with mild laughter. 

"No health issues detected. So, you've passed as I expected." She replied. 

"I see. Thank God. I thought I would fail like every time." I sighed in relief. 

"Congratulations. Now you have to bid farewell to your family for quite a while."

"I don't really mind. I have tried to attend a university further from my home before. But I was unfortunate enough not to get admitted." I replied. "By the way, is mom with you?"

"Nope. She was for the first thirty minutes. But after that, she went to the toilet." 

"Can I make an unreasonable request, Jyoti-san?" I sat under the tree and asked her while being serious. 

"What's with this sudden seriousness? Well, I don't know if I will be able to make your wishes come true. But, why not?" She replied with a smile. 

"Our flight will be on Wednesday, right?" I asked her. 

"Yeah. That's what we've planned. Every player will go to the Nippon together on the same flight." She informed me. 

"I would like to go there a bit earlier if possible. It should be as soon as possible. I don't mind if it's tomorrow. I just want to leave as soon as possible." I requested.

"Why would you want to leave as soon as possible? You only have one week in your hand. So, why not stay with your family for these days?" She asked. 

"......." 

"I understand. I will try to inform my superior about this matters." She assured me. 

"Also, will you keep this a secret from my family?" I requested another troublesome thing.

"I understand." She sighed. 

She didn't forced me to speak out my reasons. She might've understood why I came up with such a request. 

After that, I logged off as she instructed. I wore my clothes. Again, it was totally embarrassing. Being naked around others is totally embarrassing. But it's not bad at all..

Wait, am I becoming a nudist already. 

15