(01-14) Tessa Amberclown
422 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh." 

"What happened? Both of you guys are somehow feeling down today. What happened?" 

The one who spoke is called Asif Reza. Yes, as you've guessed he is from Bengal Raj. Asif is a very handsome young man. He is the heir of the renowned Reza family. His family is one of the most famous nobles in my kingdom. In our generation, Asif is certainly famous. He is young, humble, noble, kind and easy to speak with. 

He wears a red coloured eyeglass. Right now, he is wearing a dress that usually people from the noble family wear. I don't know its name. But it suits him rather well. 

"Nothing." Both Steve and I replied at the same time. 

As you've guessed, we are now on our way to the opening ceremony. After that day, nothing happened. She never contacted me. On the other hand, players from every kingdom gathered here. It's obvious that the other nine players including Asif arrived yesterday too. Asif instantly became my friend as he is really an easy going person. Besides, our hobbies do matches. So, we got along rather quickly. Steve joined our party too. Now that I think about it, both Steve and Asif wear eyeglasses and they both look noble and studious. I am the oddball here, I guess. 

"Whoa! It's huge." 

As we stood in front of the academy gate, we got to see our academic building. It's rather huge for only two hundred students. I kinda started feeling like I am in front of a major university with a large campus. 

"I have never expected it to be so huge." I wondered. 

"Hahaha, isn't it obvious. It's going to be the pillar of the new world." Steve replied with a smile. 

"Yeah." Both Asif and I answered.

While we were wondering, a person in his mid thirties, approached us. He said," You guys must be the chosen players." 

"Yes." We replied. 

"The opening ceremony is going to start soon. I would rather advise you guys to visit the hall room." He advised us. 

"We understand. But the hallroom is...." 

"Ah, it's the building over there. You guys should go there and take a seat. Attending the opening ceremony is mandatory, so you guys should hurry up." 

Before Asif could ask about the hallroom, he helped us to find the hallroom. 

"Thank you." We thanked him and went toward the hallroom. 

After arriving at the hallroom, we find it well decorated. There were more than two hundred seats. Also, there were almost two hundred players too. I have seen the photos of most of them. 

"Ah, you guys are here. Take a seat you guys. It's about to start." 

As we entered the hallroom, a red haired beauty approached us. Of course, I know her. She is the princess of our Bengal Raj after all. 

"Sorry, we were late. Well, it's mostly Ryou's fault." Asif blamed me for our lateness. 

"Wait, why are you blaming me? It was you who took time wearing this shit." I objected as Asif was the culprit. 

"It's okay, you guys. Just take a seat." She informed us. "Just look at Steve, he is so humble and quick to take action. He even sat on the nearby seat." 

Before we knew it, Steve was sitting on a nearby seat. He was acting like a noble and elegant person. 

"We understand." Saying that, we sat beside Steve. 

"What happened? Why are you guys sitting beside me? These seats are reserved for beautiful ladies." He made a perverted face. 

*BAM *BAM

Both Asif and I punched him at the same time.

"What was that?" Steve replied aloud while rubbing his head. 

"It's your punishment for acting cool." I answered him. 

"I hate you guys." He replied with a crying face. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Hey, have you guys seen journalists outside the academy?" 

"Yeah, I started to feel like I am really famous now. The whole world has been watching us. My heart started to beat really fast." 

"Yeah. The same goes for me too." 

As I was looking around, I saw a few girls talking about how dreamy the situation is. Well, I can totally relate to that. It really is dreamy. 

"Hey, look." 

"She is absolutely gorgeous!"

As I settle into the buzz of the opening ceremony, my eyes are drawn to the stage by a commanding presence. Principal Tessa Amberclown steps into view, and the world seems to still for a moment. She's in her late thirties, yet time appears to have forgotten to mark her visage, leaving her with the fresh glow of late twenties.

She's beautiful, undeniably so, with an elegance that's both effortless and meticulously cultivated. The dark circles under her eyes, far from marring her appearance, lend her an air of enigmatic allure, as if they are the delicate brushstrokes of fatigue on a masterpiece, enhancing rather than detracting from her beauty.

Her attire is a sharp black suit, the kind that whispers authority with every thread, but on her, it sings a different tune—one of grace and a subtle defiance of convention. As she speaks, her voice carries a warmth that belies the cool professionalism of her outfit, and I find myself captivated not just by her words, but by the person behind them—Tessa Amberclown, a woman who seems to embody the very spirit of Ethereal Nexus Academy.

"Everyone, welcome to the Ethereal Nexus Academy. As you guys already know, I am the Principal of this academy. I and the other teachers are going to be your guide to understand the ethereal world better." She spoke gracefully. 

The whole auditorium became a pin drop silent. No rather, her beautiful and elegant self made everyone silent. 

"As you guys already know, our Ethereal Nexus Academy serves to guide you regarding the Ethereal world. With you guys being here today, our academy will officially start its journey and also, from today, our world will enter into a whole new era. Within this academy and program, everyone has equal rights. No matter who you are and which family you belong to, you're nothing but a player from now on. Do remember that this academy is run by The Global Peace Council (GPC)  and it has the power to take authority from any royal family within this earth. So, you better not fool around." 

As she elegantly says those words, everyone began to understand the real power of this academy. 

10